945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

NOA 1 18th June

NOA 2 25th November

Hello vj mate, on 25th November my case got approved and 28th November they sent it to NVC. I have few questions if someone can help me.

Q 1. How long will it take to receive by NVC?

Q 2. I have been to other country for 3 years and also got a police clearance certificate at the time of returning back to my country. I heard that police clearance certificate is not valid more then a year.

Q 3. What documents are needed to be sent in AOS and IV package?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

We got it!!! We finally got the approval notice today!!! They didn't text nor email me, however, I have been relentlessly checking our status and it's showing approved as of today!!!! Finally!!! I am weeping lol!!!

We are a June 29th so you guys hang in there and we will be cheering for you too very very soon!!!

Congrats :D

Congratz! :joy:

Edited by ditdot

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

NOA 1 18th June

NOA 2 25th November

Hello vj mate, on 25th November my case got approved and 28th November they sent it to NVC. I have few questions if someone can help me.

Q 1. How long will it take to receive by NVC?

Q 2. I have been to other country for 3 years and also got a police clearance certificate at the time of returning back to my country. I heard that police clearance certificate is not valid more then a year.

Q 3. What documents are needed to be sent in AOS and IV package?

Q1. Anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

Q2. Police certificate from a foreign country where you no longer live is valid indefinitely, provided you did not return to that country after obtaining a police certificate upon departure from that country.

Q3. Please see FAQ at the top of the board.

Timeline

NOA 1 JUNE 30TH

NOA 2 DECEMBER 2ND

JUST GOT EMAIL AND TEXT THAT MY CASE WAS APPROVED :)

Woohoo Congratz to you!

Edited by ditdot

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

congratulations to everyone that has been approved!!! thats awesome!! gives me hope they will get to my case soon enough 6/26/15 come onnnnnn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

God is so good just got a text msg stating that I have a case update. Checked my status and my case is appoved. Go me go me dance and tears of joy. Good way to end my weekend

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

God is so good just got a text msg stating that I have a case update. Checked my status and my case is appoved. Go me go me dance and tears of joy. Good way to end my weekend

Congrats :joy:

Timeline

Congratz!!!!! Finally! :joy::joy:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

Thanks guys, what a relief now for the next step of this journey. Praying it goes faster.

Are the June filers starting an nvc forum?

Timeline

Thanks guys, what a relief now for the next step of this journey. Praying it goes faster.

Are the June filers starting an nvc forum?

Yupz -- > http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/576030-nvc-november-june-2015-i130-approvals/page-11#entry7923224

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Woohoo!!!! :) I told you it was coming soon! Congrats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.