john456

Student visa for ELP....please read and help....

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Hi...i am John...

this is my question..please try to give help...

i am 19 years old...i will finish my school last exam in this august..in 2014 our school held 5 days exhibition program...i am build new machine to present exhibition...and i won 2nd place.. i met VIP person(parliament politician) and he discuss with me..about my machine,how to works and my future plans...my future plan is a become software engineer and make some inventions.he told to me you have to improove you english to become software engineer.

..i said yes...then he is very impressed about me and my works..he told to me finish school exam and meet him..He promised to me giving full private scholarship(not government scholarship..it is private scholarship).... to USA to do Intensive english programme (Iep).so..i am very happy..i am planning to go meet him and claim my scholarship....i want to know this

1.can i get 100%(definitely) usa student visa showing scholarship?

2.usa visa officer checking my ties?( i have father,mother and brother.brother is accountant)(i can show money..but i think i don't need to show money..my scholarship providing 100% school fees,apartment fees,..i need my own money to buy foods and some pocket money only)

3.what you think about my english language?i am able to study english in usa?

plan..i am going to usa and finish english programme and coma back here..then i will finish 6 years software engineer course..

please try to give answers to 1,2 and 3 questions..and can you tell please what is the percentage of refusing my visa?

Edited by john456

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

No

Yes

You can certainly try.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Boiler is going to probably give you a %. It is certainly him trying to be humorous as no one on here can give you a % on approval. It is up to the consular officer to determine if a visa will be granted based on the totality of your case.

What does this guy want in return of giving you a substantial amount of money for your English lessons?

good luck .

Edited by canadian_wife

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Timeline

It does seem odd that somebody from a scientific background would ask for a mathematical response when only providing very limited data on a subject which should only be random at the edges.

I never understand that, people do seem to ask all the time so sometimes it is just easier to give them what they want.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I have been to Sri Lanka btw, so I am familiar with the local situation and would imagine that somebody this generous would be well known to the local Consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

John is this benefactor American or Sri Lankan?

You are young, be weary of this deal

good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.