Saylin

NVC Filers - June 2015

1,017 posts in this topic

Its my 3rd month at NVC and still couldn't pay the iv fee online. Would that be ok to send all our aos and iv documents before paying the iv fee and completing the ds260? God speed to all of us.

called nvc once again, only 15 minutes on hold, i think her name was candle ?!...she sounded sick and was extremly hard to understand

for 10 days i was told that my case is under supervisors review but apparently ONLY my ds260 was flagged for that, not my mail!!! they kept telling me different for 10 days!! now she flagged my mail for supervisors review and my 42 day count for that starts today, REALLY????!!!!

excuses to make the wait longer w/o us complaining....30 days here, 42 days there...yada yada :ranting:

I called awhile ago spoke with Oscar he said I have not CC yet that my case should be close this week asked to speak with a Supervisor but there was none available. My ds-260 is under supervisor review since May 15th and I have no newa yet. if ur ds-260 is out of the processing time u can call and ask directly with a Supervisor but u should be lucky cuz there is never one available lol. Will call in the afternoon and at Night to see if I can talk to one. My ds-260 is 34 days today. Supervisor review 18 days.

Good Luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Its my 3rd month at NVC and still couldn't pay the iv fee online. Would that be ok to send all our aos and iv documents before paying the iv fee and completing the ds260? God speed to all of us.

If your embassy only accept documents through physical mail, I would advice against it.

I emailed my documents long ago, and there is no acknowledgment at all.

But call NVC, and ask why you can't pay fee online, when rest of us don't have the login issue anymore. (Call DOS as well to report the bug)

We sent our package in before paying th IV fee but you need to make sure your DS-261 gets reviewed we did it over the phone. So you can pay your IV fee pretty sharpish after you send your documents to avoid a check list.

Our S/D was the 24th of April and we payed IV fee in the 30th and filled out ds-260 on the 1st of May and didn't recieve a checklist. So both our counters are just over 30 days now.

Been at NVC since end of March.

Married : 2014-08-29 in Detroit MI :)

I-130 Sent : 2014-10-04

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-10-10 Texas Service Center

I-130 Approved : 2015-03-10

NVC Received : 2015-03-25

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-04-06

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-04-06

Submit DS-261 : 2015-04-06

Send AOS/IV Package : 2015-04-20

NVC Received AOS/IV Package : 2015-04-24

DS-261 Review : 2015-04-24 Over the phone :thumbs:

Receive IV Bill : 2015-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2015-04-29

Submit DS-260 : 2015-05-01

Checklist scan date; 2015-06-08

CC at NVC : 2015-07-16

Interview Date : 2015-09-21

Visa Received : 2015-09-25

POE : 2015-10-06 :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

how soon can we call NVC to review ds-261 after filling it out and AOS fee showing paid.

I apologize if this has been answered before, i could not locate it hence seeking feedback. thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

how soon can we call NVC to review ds-261 after filling it out and AOS fee showing paid.

I apologize if this has been answered before, i could not locate it hence seeking feedback. thanks

you can give them a week (F)

Made my afternoon call to speak with a supervisor there was none available either English or Spanish. Well the rep Lia said anyways I will put ur case under review and I said Ok. NOTHING ELSE!

Will call on Thursday again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

I really hope this is true. I just got off the phone with the NVC and the guy there told me it'll take them 42 days to review the DS-261 I submitted yesterday!

Check out my last few posts, and our few developments.

We have had our case assigned on the same day.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I really hope this is true. I just got off the phone with the NVC and the guy there told me it'll take them 42 days to review the DS-261 I submitted yesterday!

some of the repsjust dont wanna do it over the phone, hopefully u will get a nice one (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Check out my last few posts, and our few developments.

We have had our case assigned on the same day.

Thanks, I'll definitely look into that.

some of the repsjust dont wanna do it over the phone, hopefully u will get a nice one (F)

So, I just called a different number found on this page: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/assistance-for-applicants-experiencing-technical-difficulties.html

That lady basically reviewed my DS-261 right away (Choosing myself as an agent) and told me they'll be issuing the IV fee invoice. Awesome! She also said that they were advising people who are unable to pay online, such as myself, to make the payment via mail.

Looks like progress can be made after all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

So, I just called a different number found on this page: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/assistance-for-applicants-experiencing-technical-difficulties.html

That lady basically reviewed my DS-261 right away (Choosing myself as an agent) and told me they'll be issuing the IV fee invoice. Awesome! She also said that they were advising people who are unable to pay online, such as myself, to make the payment via mail.

Thats pretty much what we did too

We sent the AOS payment on 05/20

AOS fee is still showing as 'not invoiced' when we log in, but the payment sent via snail mail was not yet processed either. Hoping that will change in the next few days.

The nice lady at NVC reviewed our DS261 over the phone, choosing myself as the agent and confirming my DOB?!?!?

She said that IV invoice should arrive soon.

I hope we are on the right track

Oooo, I'm going to add that link to the first post. Nice find!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.