Janelle2002

Kenyan Lawyer Offers 50-Cow Dowry for Malia Obama's Hand in Marriage

29 posts in this topic

malia-1.jpg

The Nairobian reports a Kenyan lawyer, Felix Kiprono, is seeking the eldest First Daughter, Malia Obama’s, hand in marriage. Instead of a modern

proposal, though, Kiprono is offering a dowry of 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats; Kiprono is also willing to meet with Presidenticon1.png Obama to discuss during his scheduled visit to Kenya in July.

Kiprono claims his love for Malia has been unconditional since 2008 when President Obama was first elected into office. He told The Nairobian, “I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my familyicon1.png and they are willing to help me raise the bride price.”

The lawyer wants to make it clear that he is not infatuated with the teen First Daughter, though he plans to write to President Obama requesting Malia accompanies him on his trip to Kenya. “People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real, I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the U.S. ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.”

If President Obama agrees to Kiprono’s bizarre request, the lawyer already has some ideas for an engagement celebration: “I will not resort to the cliché of popping champagne. Instead, I will surprise her with mursik, the traditional Kalenjin sour milk. As an indication that she is my queen, I will tie sinendet, which is a sacred plant, around her head. I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father’s land, where leaders and warriors are usually crowned. The place is called Kapkatet, which means ‘victory.’Ours will be a simpleicon1.png life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman.”

Unfortunately, everyone but Kiprono knows his dream of having Malia as his wife or President Obama as his father-in-law will not come true. But good try.

http://madamenoire.com/536099/propose-to-malia-obama/

Kenyan Lawyer Proposal: Delusional Or Romantic?

Kenyan lawyer, Felix Kiprono, is offering a dowry of 50 cows and 70 sheep for Malia Obama's hand in marriage.
Read more
Romantic, it just needs some tweaks
18%
Delusional, he needs to take a seat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

50 seems a bit much.

This should be moved to what visa do I need.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Malia Obama is born in 1998 (17 this year).

So this Kiprono claims his love for Malia has been unconditional since 2008, when Malia was just 10 years old at that time?

Sounds like creepy paedophile to me.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

50 seems a bit much.

This should be moved to what visa do I need.

Haha do you think she should go for it? What will the Obamas do with 50 cows?

Malia Obama is born in 1998 (17 this year).

So this Kiprono claims his love for Malia has been unconditional since 2008, when Malia was just 10 years old at that time?

Sounds like creepy paedophile to me.

Don't say that too loud on here. There are some pretty big age differences on VJ as well.. :content:

All joking aside at least he waited until she turned 17. :lol:

Timeline

Age is just a number.

All joking aside at least he waited until she turned 17. :lol:

Unlike the prophet, blessing be upon him.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Age is just a number.

I will let someone of Muslim religion respond to this. But being that there has been instances on VJ with men having sex and impregnating 17 year old girls from the Phillipines, I can't be too down on the prophet, peace be upon him.

Age is just a number.

Or unlike Warren Jeffs, who targeted girls at the age of 12.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Jeffs

Or the Catholic Church, whose age of sexual abuse victims extends to the tender age of three years old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Comparing FLDS with Islam?

I can see that there are similarities.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I will let someone of Muslim religion respond to this. But being that there has been instances on VJ with men having sex and impregnating 17 year old girls from the Phillipines, I can't be too down on the prophet, peace be upon him.

Let me fix that for you:

"...and impregnating 17 year old girls from Sri Lanka..."

That happens in any and every country on planet Earth I'm guessing.

His offering is far too generous in my opinion.

Edited by Torete

Let me fix that for you:

"...and impregnating 17 year old girls from Sri Lanka..."

That happens in any and every country on planet Earth I'm guessing.

Hi offering is far too generous an offering in my opinion.

You see it more on VJ with women from the Phillipines, even though it happens in every country.

Again, I just want to know what is she going to do with 50 cows. I do agree, the offer is generous. If a man offered me 50 cows for marriage, and I had something to do with the cows, I would accept.

Timeline

Look more like sheep.

Anyway he could have included a bull.