Janelle2002

Confederate Flag Prom Photo With Gun-Toting High Schoolers Backfires

421 posts in this topic

Okay, I totally agree with what you said there.

I hope I didn't protest too much earlier. I don't want to get cut.

Being here mellows you out. Cutting requires effort. I'd think about it after I catch some waves after work. :devil:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Being here mellows you out. Cutting requires effort. I'd think about it after I catch some waves after work. :devil:

There are quite a few couple here that have large age differences. Too many people assume we're all alike.

You have no idea what it's like when people on VJ stereotype you like that. :dancing:

There are quite a few couple here that have large age differences. Too many people assume we're all alike.

You have no idea what it's like when people on VJ stereotype you like that. :dancing:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I must admit. I have to look at those objectively. Some you can tell honestly fell in love with the person and the age was just a formality. Other though, make it clear as day they like them real young...

Keep it up. You might make it into our Oppressed members club. We have jackets.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Everything to what Marvin and B_J just said. :luv:

I have no problem with age differences, and I think those that do are sanctimonious turds. When someone's age or race or ethnicity becomes the sole factor of attraction, though, I do raise an eyebrow.

How about if the younger age is not the sole factor but more like icing on the cake? That okay?

Everything to what Marvin and B_J just said. :luv:

I have no problem with age differences, and I think those that do are sanctimonious turds. When someone's age or race or ethnicity becomes the sole factor of attraction, though, I do raise an eyebrow.

When you purposely go out searching for a woman who barely turned 18 or still hasn't turned 18 yet, something is wrong.

I know there are women who marry younger men, but I just don't. I like my men older. 10-18 years is good.

:lol:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Now back to the SOUTHERN BOYS RULZ

I love me some south. I love my bass boat, I love my guns, I love the smell of two stoke in the morning. The smell of gunpowder on a late fall day, The smell of dove breast cooking on the grill. Good times. Love me some 38 Special and some Skynard

When you purposely go out searching for a woman who barely turned 18 or still hasn't turned 18 yet, something is wrong.

I know there are women who marry younger men, but I just don't. I like my men older. 10-18 years is good.

If you were single, you'd be in luck. I'd wager age wise there are plenty of older men here that fall into that category. Sadly enough, I'm on the younger side of the scale. I'm not qualified :(

Now back to the SOUTHERN BOYS RULZ

I love me some south. I love my bass boat, I love my guns, I love the smell of two stoke in the morning. The smell of gunpowder on a late fall day, The smell of dove breast cooking on the grill. Good times. Love me some 38 Special and some Skynard

You embody the "all-American" picture, everything except the foreign wife....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

If you were single, you'd be in luck. I'd wager age wise there are plenty of older men here that fall into that category. Sadly enough, I'm on the younger side of the scale. I'm not qualified :(

You embody the "all-American" picture, everything except the foreign wife....

If you were single, I would make a special exception for you. :devil:

How old are you? I can drop my age difference requirement 8-18 years. Does that put you in the category now? :luv:

If you were single, I would make a special exception for you. :devil:

How old are you? I can drop my age difference requirement 8-18 years. Does that put you in the category now? :luv:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still too high. I'm almost positive we're within 5 years of each other. I'd wager I'm too young for you. :cry:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I honestly don't know. An ex of mine is dating a woman 15 years younger than he is (42 and 27 now -- they were three years younger when they met). Her age wasn't what made her most attractive to him, but he did find her youth attractive. It was, I admit, irritating for me, since I'm closer to his age than hers. But then I met her, and she's lovely and there is absolutely nothing weird about it. Ultimately, it's something that blanket statements really aren't suitable for, but hey, this is VJ and we love our blanket statements. :)

I liked older women almost exclusively when I was younger. When I was in my 20's, I dated women in their 30's and sometimes 40's. My ex is 11 years older than me. Most of the time the age difference played no role, but sometimes it did.