Dennis8

Case Number and IIN combination you entered does not match our records

360 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Thailand
Timeline

Really?! Well, they have to unlock your case before you can fill it out. Can I ask when your PD is?

23 Sept 2014. I'm gonna have to call them tmr see what they say. I'll let u know. :)

Almost 1 week now, still unable to log in to ceac site..i got my AOS fee invoice enclosed from the welcome letter i received last saturday 6/20/15..then yesterday i received an email with my IV fee invoice..i called again today the rep said shell put in a request for the IT so i can log in but she cant give me any time frame..she said i can go ahead and mail payments by mail if i think its taking so long..anyone here sent their payment fees by mail? Did you send two separate money orders for each fee? I know you can send just one money order but seems like theres a problem with the IV fee if u do that..i dont know..

March 31, 2015 - I-130 packet mailed through USPS express mail

April 1, 2015 - Packet Delivered

April 3, 2015 - NOA1, routed to Nebraska Service Center

April 6, 2015 - Payment of $420 cashed

April 9, 2015 - Hard copy of NOA1 received in the mail

May 19, 2015 - I-130 case APPROVED!!!

May 27, 2015 - Case sent to Department of State NVC

June 3, 2015 - Case received by NVC

June 16, 2015 - Case number obtained

June 17, 2015 - DS-261 choice of agent completed over the phone ( unable to sign in online )

June 20, 2015 - Received WELCOME LETTER (enclosed with AOS fee invoice and document cover sheet)

June 21, 2015 - Received IV invoice fee through email ( still unable to sign in online )

June 25, 2015 - Mailed payments of both AOS and IV fee (two separate money order from USPS in one envelope, overnight delivery)

June 30, 2015 - Received email confirmation, both AOS and IV payment received

July 2, 2015 - Called NVC and confirmed AOS and IV shows PAID and Cleared in their system ( since i can't log in online )

July 2, 2015 - Mailed documents (overnight), only to find out NVC is close today (july 3), so package is held in the NH post office, scheduled delivery updated to july 6

July 5, 2015 - Finally able to sign in to CEAC website and filled up DS 260 and SUBMITTED!!!

July 6, 2015 - SCAN DATE

July 27, 2015 - CASE COMPLETE!

August 24, 2015 - Interview schedule assigned

September 24, 2015 - INTERVIEW DATE at US EMBASSY MANILA, PHILIPPINES

APPROVED!

September 28, 2015 - Visa Packet received (picked up at 2GO SM MOA branch)

October 10, 2015 - ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, reunited with my wife finally!!! 

I- 751 timeline:

July 13, 2017 - Packet mailed to CSC via USPS express mail

July 15, 2017 - Packet delivered

July 19, 2017 - Check cashed (personal check $680)

July 21, 2017 - Received I-797, Notice of Action (dated 7/15/15, 8:57pm)

July 29, 2017 - Received biometrics appointment notice dated 7/21/17, appointment is on Aug 9.

November 15, 2018 -  CASE APPROVED

just called NVC to update and set up my agent. Also asked about when will I be able to pay my AOS fee online and the lady helping me said to just pay it by mail because they don't have a estimated date on when the site will be fixed. But she did say that she will put me on the list.

So should I just mail my AOS fee and papers or wait? don't know what else to do.

Happy our case got approved quick but like some of us we cant log on to ceac to do anything.

thanks..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

We mailed our money order(AOS&IV) vis Fedex like two weeks ago, we received NVC confirmation of receiving about a week later.

However, two days after we mailed it, online system works. Now it just shows "PAY NOW" forever, and we won't be able to fill out DS-260.

We are waiting the system back to normal and willing to fill out DS-260 soon, hope not get the checklist before they finish review our package.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

received my visa fee bill last june 12, and same with most of you guys i cant check the status of my case online. :( i keep getting those same messages. i hope ceac will resolve it's issues as soon as possible.

did you send thru mail the IV Payment?

Anybody has luck on signing in online???

June 17, 2015 - DS-261 choice of agent completed over the phone ( unable to sign in online )

June 20, 2015 - Received WELCOME LETTER (enclosed with AOS fee invoice and document cover sheet)

June 21, 2015 - Received IV invoice fee through email ( still unable to sign in online )

June 25, 2015 - Mailed payments of both AOS and IV fee (two separate money order from USPS in one envelope, overnight delivery)

July 2, 2015 - Called NVC and confirmed AOS and IV shows PAID and Cleared in their system ( since i can't log in online )

July 2, 2015 - Mailed documents (overnight), only to find out NVC is close today (july 3), so package is held in the NH post office, scheduled delivery updated to july 6

July 5, 2015 - Finally able to sign in to CEAC website and filled up DS 260 and SUBMITTED!!!

July 6, 2015 - SCAN DATE

APPROVED!

October 10, 2015 - ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, reunited with my wife finally!!! 

I- 751 timeline:

July 29, 2017 - Received biometrics appointment notice dated 7/21/17, appointment is on Aug 9.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi, I'm in the process of doing a K1, the consulate has had my petition for 3 business days.. arrived from NVC on Friday morning (19th) but my CEAC website isn't updating. It's saying the same old Your search did not return any data. or Invalid Application ID or Case Number. Is this normal?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi, I'm in the process of doing a K1, the consulate has had my petition for 3 business days.. arrived from NVC on Friday morning (19th) but my CEAC website isn't updating. It's saying the same old Your search did not return any data. or Invalid Application ID or Case Number. Is this normal?

your not gonna get too much help here almost all of us are petitioning spouses so the nvc step is different for us than you, would probably give the embassy a call since they have your case now and see what's up .

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Technological Systems Issue

JUNE 24, 2015

Visa Systems Issues

• The Bureau of Consular Affairs reports that 50 posts, representing nearly three-quarters (73 percent) of our nonimmigrant visa demand worldwide, are now online and issuing visas.

• Posts overseas issued more than 60,000 visas on June 23. Mission China alone issued nearly 25,000 visas.

• Posts overseas have issued more than 150,000 non-immigrant visas since June 9. For context, if systems had been operating normally, posts would have issued approximately 450,000 visas during the June 9-23 timeframe. We expect to close this gap rapidly over the next few days.

• We will continue to bring additional posts online until connectivity with all posts is restored. All posts worldwide are now scheduling interviews with applicants, including those who applied after the systems problems began on June 9.

• We deeply regret the inconvenience to travelers who are waiting for visas.

• We continue to post updates to our website, travel.state.gov.

Q: Reports indicate that your backlog is 700,000 visas. Is this accurate?

• No. While there is a large backlog of cases to clear, it never approached that level, and we have already made good progress issuing those visas. Many posts are working overtime this week, and we expect to eliminate the backlog in a week or less.

Q: How old is this equipment? And does the age of the equipment and the need to have so many repairs to the hardware mean that this equipment should have been replaced? Is this a funding issue at the base of it?

• The hardware that impacted the biometrics system is several years old. The Department was working to move the biometrics system off of this hardware.

• The operational requirements to keep this database running for domestic and overseas passport and visa issuances caused delays in upgrading the database according to our planned maintenance schedule.

• We have been working to upgrade our systems over the past year.

• We will move ahead with planned migration and systems upgrades as soon as we fully restore service.

Q: How did you restore service?

• We restored service using a redundant, secondary backup system and other sources. That data allowed us to begin to re-connect posts to the affected portion of the system and synchronize biometric data. This system is running on newer hardware, and has a synchronized standby system in a different Department data center.

• In parallel, we are continuing to restore data from backups and overseas post databases. This process is ongoing.

Q: Do you know whether this is equipment that was acquired directly by the State Department, or was this acquired through a third-party contractor?

• The equipment was acquired by the Department of State.

Q: What does this mean for travelers seeking visas?

• All posts are now interviewing applicants. Please check the website of the nearest embassy or consulate for interview appointment availability and up-to-date messages.

Q: How many people were affected by this outage?

• During the past two weeks, consular sections have continued to interview travelers who applied June 8 or earlier. Those posts reconnected to our system are now issuing visas for those applicants.

Q: How are cases being prioritized?

• Now that system functionality is being restored, case prioritization will follow our normal procedures.

• We apologize to travelers and recognize that this has caused hardship to some individuals waiting for visas.

Q: What about the foreign agricultural workers (H2A visa holders?)

• Nearly 1,700 temporary or seasonal workers have been issued new visas in Mexico. These are applicants whose biometric data was captured before the systems went down.

• An additional 250 received Port of Entry waivers from Customs and Border Protection (CBP). We are no longer asking CBP to provide port of entry waivers, as we are now able to issue visas at border posts.

• We are currently scheduling more than 1,500 H-2 visa applicants for visa interviews.

• Visa applicants, including agricultural workers, who have not received a visa should not report to the border. Please contact the nearest embassy or consulate.

Q: What about domestic passports?

• Domestic passport operations are functioning, with some processing delays.

• The technical problems have affected the intake of some mailed applications and same-day service at our passport agencies; however, we continue to issue routine and expedited passports to U.S. citizens for all overseas travel needs.

Q: What about overseas passports?

• Overseas passport applications are being processed. There have been delays in some cases, but posts overseas are able to issue emergency passports in urgent cases.

Still unable to sign in to ceac website to pay fees..calling NVC doesn't help either..so i guess im going to mail my AOS fee and IV fee payment today..sucks

July 6, 2015 - SCAN DATE

APPROVED!

I- 751 timeline:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I have been following State Department's Technology System Issue updates for several days now and finally today was the first time they acknowledged issues with immigrant visas in these status updates!

http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/news/technological-systems-issue.html

"We are still experiencing problems with some online immigrant visa application forms. We are working around the clock to correct the issue."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I have been following State Department's Technology System Issue updates for several days now and finally today was the first time they acknowledged issues with immigrant visas in these status updates!

http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/news/technological-systems-issue.html

"We are still experiencing problems with some online immigrant visa application forms. We are working around the clock to correct the issue."

That's great news✅now I need them to keep working harder so we can do the DS260. Good news my case was approved for expedite but I still have to do the DS260 before the interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.