Russ&Caro

Colombia - are you waiting for scheduling of interview in Bogota?

261 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I picked up my passport today with visa :D. Waiting now for tracking e-mail for my daughter's passport.

Congrats!!

I am still waiting for the email, hopefully can get my passport soon too.

You must be so happy =)

Timeline

Still waiting for that email! They said it was printed on Friday...but Monday was holiday...must be coming soon right?? I thought it would have arrived by now

We are also waiting for my daughter's passport. Her visa was printed on Thursday, one week ago. And no e-mail yet...

Timeline

Hope you guys get it soon I wonder why no email yet does it take that long ?we are still waiting in AP status they requested a copy of our cosponsor status so now we emailed that in on 6/30 when is this ever going to be done -_- the process really sucks lol

Timeline

We are also waiting for my daughter's passport. Her visa was printed on Thursday, one week ago. And no e-mail yet...

How long did it take for your passport to go from issued to getting the email? And when you get the email does that mean you can pick it up right away? Maybe there are still some after effects of the "computer glitch"

Timeline

How long did it take for your passport to go from issued to getting the email? And when you get the email does that mean you can pick it up right away? Maybe there are still some after effects of the "computer glitch"

June 24: the status on CEAC changed from ready to AP, and later to issued.

June 27: received the tracking e-mail and

June 30: passport picked up on hdl office in Bogota

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

There does seem to be a slow down in getting emails/shipping info out to those whose visas have been issued. It's almost like they've extended Monday's holiday across the entire week. One step fwd, two steps back. It's disappointing.

Lilygirl, I hope you get your visa issued very soon.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Timeline

Thanks I hope so to I can imagine Ur disappointment I spent hours thinking how is it that these ppl work lol makes no sense hope you guys have a happy 4th of July

There does seem to be a slow down in getting emails/shipping info out to those whose visas have been issued. It's almost like they've extended Monday's holiday across the entire week. One step fwd, two steps back. It's disappointing.

Lilygirl, I hope you get your visa issued very soon.

Timeline

Jyly 3rd, Embassy in Bogota will be closed. We'll have to wait until next week for tracking e-mail.

http://spanish.bogota.usembassy.gov/noticias_actuales/noticias-2017/cierre-de-la-embajada-por-conmemoracion-del-4-de-julio.html

Timeline

I'm going get a job at the embassy they get all the good days off lol have a safe. Weekend guys maybe we will all have luck on our side Monday

Jyly 3rd, Embassy in Bogota will be closed. We'll have to wait until next week for tracking e-mail.

http://spanish.bogota.usembassy.gov/noticias_actuales/noticias-2017/cierre-de-la-embajada-por-conmemoracion-del-4-de-julio.html

Timeline

Yes they do ! Like the 20th is Colombian independence day there and they are also closed that day lets hope we are alllll done by then lol

I would like to work there too! Do they get both American and Colombian holidays??

Timeline

Hi guys,

Just got my tracking email like 40 mins ago.

Statues changed to ISSUED: June 26th

So, there may be sending out more today/tomorrow.

Great Laucs72!! Gives hope for all of us waiting the e-mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.