Russ&Caro

Colombia - are you waiting for scheduling of interview in Bogota?

261 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congratulations Russ&Caro!! They are moving now! I just checked my daughter's status and her visa is Issued too!

Our prayers for you lilygirl1129, laucs72, Sanama to receive the same good news soon! :)

Great news wow lots moving now! Thanks for the wishes:)

I have a question-I was not really checking CEAC very often until last couple days-it seems like the "status updated date" is always the current date-did that happen for others? I was assuming it just automatically updated to current date and didnt mean anything?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Great news wow lots moving now! Thanks for the wishes:)

I have a question-I was not really checking CEAC very often until last couple days-it seems like the "status updated date" is always the current date-did that happen for others? I was assuming it just automatically updated to current date and didnt mean anything?

I believe your assumption is incorrect. My status update date was 6/11/2015 for two weeks. Then yesterday it was moved to 6/24/2015 - same status (Admin Processing) but just the date updated.

It's probably a good bet that if your status update date is made current, that they're working to process your visa.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Timeline

I believe your assumption is incorrect. My status update date was 6/11/2015 for two weeks. Then yesterday it was moved to 6/24/2015 - same status (Admin Processing) but just the date updated.

It's probably a good bet that if your status update date is made current, that they're working to process your visa.

Great thanks-was hoping I was wrong! and congratulations:)

Timeline

So my status date updated to todays date 6/25 yaaa there a sign of life lol still in ap state thou but it a good sign right haha( the simple things that keep me hoping :Dlol) ??????

Timeline

Hello everyone,

Good news for me too.

Just checked CEAC and it my status changed to ISSUED =).

Such a relieve given some last minutes inconveniences that were driving me crazy.

Good luck to you all and it has been great to share the experience with you and feel the support.

Timeline

Congrats, it must be a great feeling!

Went from AP this morning to issued by noon:) Thanks all for the advice and support and best of luck to you all-for those still waiting I hope you soon are in the same boat.

Edited by andres&lina

Timeline

Hello everyone,

Good news for me too.

Just checked CEAC and it my status changed to ISSUED =).

Such a relieve given some last minutes inconveniences that were driving me crazy.

Good luck to you all and it has been great to share the experience with you and feel the support.

Went from AP this morning to issued by noon:) Thanks all for the advice and support and best of luck to you all-for those still waiting I hope you soon are in the same boat.

Congrats to both of you. Now hopefully we can get those emails with DHL confirmation #'s soon.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque

Timeline

E-mail received, I will pick up my passport on wednesday July 1st.

Awesome! Thanks for reporting this. Are you picking it up in Bogota or having it sent to a different city?

Now I'm really getting excited. My wife might be here for July 4 holiday.

Timeline

Wow that was really quick congratulations Awwww U guys to celebrate the 4th together jeepers I hope ours gets issued soon :: I guess where last:; ?

Timeline

Awesome! Thanks for reporting this. Are you picking it up in Bogota or having it sent to a different city?

Now I'm really getting excited. My wife might be here for July 4 holiday.

I'll be picking it in Bogota. Yes I know, all of us are excited wondering when we will be travelling, but we have decided to do not buy tickets until we have passports in hand.

Timeline

Wow that was really quick congratulations Awwww U guys to celebrate the 4th together jeepers I hope ours gets issued soon :: I guess where last:; ?

Thank you lilygirl1129. Hope you receive good news soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.