Russ&Caro

Colombia - are you waiting for scheduling of interview in Bogota?

261 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

At least that gives u a clue that they actually have touched your file any signs of life is always good lol out still in ap status

CEAC status changed today from Ready to AP. Interview date on June 11th.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

At least that gives u a clue that they actually have touched your file any signs of life is always good lol out still in ap status

I agree. With several that are already in queue in the AP status, hopefully they're getting ready to print all of our visas. Thank you everybody for participating in this thread. It's a little easier waiting with others than waiting alone.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Timeline

I know so nice to know Ur the only ome in the world waiting def a comfort I hope we are al l almost done let all

Pray for this to be done soon lol ??:)

Timeline

Oh my GOD! Visa Issued!!! I can't believe it!! Just check CEAC Status and again there was a change: from AP to Issue!! Praise the Lord!

Yay! Congratulations! This would have to be good news for all of us as they've started printing again.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque

Timeline

Thank you Russ&Caro and Lilygirl1129! I know, good news for all of us waiting for this moment. My daughter's status still shows AP, but it is just matter of time, as yours!

Timeline

Did you get a email saying it was issued to just curios I had read some where they send u a email

Thank you Russ&Caro and Lilygirl1129! I know, good news for all of us waiting for this moment. My daughter's status still shows AP, but it is just matter of time, as yours!

Timeline

Oh my GOD! Visa Issued!!! I can't believe it!! Just check CEAC Status and again there was a change: from AP to Issue!! Praise the Lord!

Congrats! how exciting! still showing ready for us-should be soon!

Timeline

Congratulations!!!

Hope we can all get the same good news soon =).

Mine went to AP today, so hopefully in a few days I can see an issued instead.

Timeline

Things are happening! :dancing:

Our visa was issued and printed.

NOTE: We have not had confirmation with an email yet, nor the tracking information for DHL. I assume that's coming.

post-203018-0-37103100-1435248364_thumb.jpg

Edited by Russ&Caro

Timeline

Congratulations Russ&Caro!! They are moving now! I just checked my daughter's status and her visa is Issued too!

Our prayers for you lilygirl1129, laucs72, Sanama to receive the same good news soon! :)

Timeline

Congratulations ???❤️❤️❤️??? happy for you guys and thanks for the prayers lol

Congratulations Russ&Caro!! They are moving now! I just checked my daughter's status and her visa is Issued too!

Our prayers for you lilygirl1129, laucs72, Sanama to receive the same good news soon! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.