4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi Everyone! My mom file I-130 for my uncle on 2010 and he just got DNA test done few days ago. I know bring sibling to US is about 10-15 years. If my uncle get result from DNA match with my mom, is this make process little faster or have no effect what so ever! Thank you for all feed back.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It has no effect, otehr than being able to move the process on (I am assuming USCIS asked for the DNA test).

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

A DNA test will not put you ahead of the line. You'll have to wait like everyone else.

Edited by apple21

Unless USCIS asked for it, money was wasted. When they request DNA, the results are sent directly to them from the testing facility. They will not accept anything coming from you.

CR-1

I-130

03/30/07 - I-130 sent to TSC.

04/09/07 - NOA1 via snail mail from CSC.

07/28/07 - NOA2 email

08/02/07 - Received NOA2 via snail mail.

NVC

08/14/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned.

08/20/07 - Form DS-3032 (choice of agent) & AOS bill generated.

08/23/07 - E-mailed choice of agent & mailed AOS bill (as per shortcuts).

08/30/07 - AoS bill entered into system

09/07/07 - Choice of Agent email entered into system.

09/10/07 - Mailed I-864EZ (Regular Mail)

09/10/07 - IV Bill Generated

09/14/07 - Wife receives DS-3032 (Thank God for the shortcuts!!!!)

09/22/07 - Received IV Bill

09/24/07 - Sent IV Bill Payment

10/10/07 - Sent DS-230 (Called NVC they said instructions were "mailed" last week)

10/25/07 - DS-230 RFE'd due to incorrect Birth Cert version.

10/31/07 - Sent in RFE back to NVC (Used RFE form from forum)

11/05/07 - RFE entered into system.....

11/20/07 - Case Completed

02/07/08 - Recieved Interview packet for K1 which I filed 09/06 but never cancelled

02/11/08 - Sent Consulate request to have interview for CR1 in place of K1

02/15/08 - RFE for new pictures on current CR1 ????WTH????

02/17/08 - Sent in RFE back with new pictures to NVC

02/22/08 - NVC forwards CR1 Case to Consulate in Santo Domingo

03/06-08 - Got the green light on the request to be interviewed on 3/20 for CR1 in place of old K1

03/20/08 - CR1 Interview -- Approved!!!!

03/31/08 - Travel to US

I-751

01/20/10 - Sent in request to remove conditions

01/30/10 - Received NOA for i-751

02/07/10 - Received NOA for Biometrics Appointment

02/26/10 - Biometrics completed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.