1,829 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Welcome to this thread :) Wish you fast approval from whichever visa status you are adjusting from :)

Thank you! Wishing you fast approval also!

Welcome aboard. Best wishes on your AOS journey! :)

Thank you! Best wishes to you as well!

Timeline:

3/12/2015 - lawyer mailed application

4/06/2015 - received by USCIS

4/08/2015 - received text notification

4/12/2015 - received hardcopies of NOA

4/20/2015 - biometrics walk-in

5/18/2015 - sent a request for EAD expedite

5/26/2015 - received request for evidence for expedite via mail

5/26/2015 - faxed evidence

6/01/2015 - went to infopass appointment to ask about status of expedite, no updates

6/04/2015 - online expedite status changed - assigned to officer

6/05/2015 - online exptedite status changed - completed

6/08/2015 - received hard copy - NOA EAD approval. Online status unchanged.

6/12/2015 - EAD card delivered!

6/26/2015 - Hard copy of interview letter received.

I just received the I-797 Notice of Approval for my EAD! :luv:

So, so happy! Does anyone know how soon I can expect the actual EAD card?

Thanks a bunch!

Thanks a bunch!

Congrats. You should get it in less than 2weeks. When did you file?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Thanks a bunch!

Congrats!

Thanks a bunch!

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats on everyone moving forward. ..unfortunately I forgot to sign my AP application. .resent it this morning. Guess I won't get my AP APPROVAL by July 14th...STILL haven't received my app date for my Biometrics ...I filed April 23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks a bunch!

congrats!!!! you can start working now! Yay!

Thank you so much, guys! :)

@Faith Spatz: So sorry to hear about your AP application and that things are taking so long. If you signed your EAD application and everything besides AP, though, I'm sure things will start to happen soon. Might be a good idea to call USCIS and talk to someone and check online for updates.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank u sooo much ..it did take 13 months for my K-1 approval so I guess a few more months is a piece of cake. I did call USCIS ..They said give it 2 more weeks...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ok so this is strange.

I receive an email from USCIS this morning, with today's date on it. I opened it and it was an old update that we had already received about our old K1 Visa (SRC number)- It was notice that in August 2014 they transferred it to another office. I logged on to that case number status update and that is the 'new' case status despite my visa interview being scheduled, approved and me moving to the US! Why have they 'updated' my old case number?

ETA: Of course I also checked my MSC case numbers and they hadn't been updated :(

Edited by e&z

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

How long after you've mailed back an RFE does it take before the acknowledge that they've received it?

It took them two days to change my status online after it was delivered to them by the post office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hi

filed my case on april 2nd, have done my biometrics end of april. still awaiting my EAD and WP. anyone know the timescale and if its possible to quicken the process.

i have noticed on this site people receiving theire Permit cards within 6weeks of filing i485

pls advice thanks in advance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.