wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I thought that they would get in a bigger hurry but ours still hasn't issued. He needs to be here by Wednesday so it's cutting it so close ?

Same here and we haven't updated yet either :(

I thought they would be in a bigger hurry as well? especially after leaving you all in the weekend pile.

We went into AP this morning. Hope that means there is at least progress.

I am happy for you guys. I just , and this doesn't mean anything toward ya'll cause i'm happy everyone is moving, I just thought they would have ours issued and done before you guys all got into AP. I don't know what to do about our vacation and everything. I'm just finally to my moment of freaking out.

Timeline

We went into AP too today. Hoping they are working over weekend to clear and issue us all.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”― J.R.R. Tolkien

Would this delay effect me recieving my letter for the interview? I sent my readiness form on the 08/06/2015

So its coming up to 3 weeks?

Thanks guys!

I sent my readiness form on the 9th June and got my interview letter 10 days later.

I don't think the readiness form is the issue, it's the DS160's that were getting delayed from 9th June onwards. Mine was submitted on the 6th June.

Also, did you have any issues at your medical? Are they waiting for any further results/ documents from your GP? If so, that could be why you've yet to get your letter.

N400 Naturalization

Applied - 07/21/2022

NOA - 07/21/2022

Biometrics - Re-used

Interview - 11/03/2022 (Passed!)

Oath Ceremony - 11/08/2022

Timeline

Yes. Let's hope the visas get issued FIRST for those people who have been waiting 9 months and over. As that is the way it should be. There should be no prioritizing of people's sacrifices as most of us on here have waited 300+ days to get an approval and have sacrificed more than anyone can imagine! THOSE are the people who should be getting priority over anyone else.

Yes. Let's hope the visas get issued FIRST for those people who have been waiting 9 months and over. As that is the way it should be. There should be no prioritizing of people's sacrifices as most of us on here have waited 300+ days to get an approval and have sacrificed more than anyone can imagine! THOSE are the people who should be getting priority over anyone else.

I'm not sure it works like that. My guess is when a visa is approved by the consular officer it gets put into a pile for AP and then Printing.

9 months sounds like one of the shorter processes. I think I'm on about 15 months. However I know people at other embassies can be years. We should consider ourselves the luckier ones

Well yah but you are a CR1 - we are K1. She means because California people were getting approved in a couple of weeks , less than a month. It took me 205 days just to get my NOA2 . It's unfair and really they would do good to split the work load up by work load for each service center instead of by region. That wouuld make more sense. But that's why it doesn't happen that way I guess.

And on a different note it now says issued. Just have to see how long it takes for him to get it now.

Timeline

Mine has just been issued. Very happy. Hope everyone else gets theirs issued today too. Best of luck all.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”― J.R.R. Tolkien

Timeline

Wow. I'm calling my Congessman right now. That's bull I'm sorry.

Sorry. Hope you hear something soon. Best of luck.

Timeline

Ugh I'm thinking they forgot about my interview too. Congrats though.

I hope they are working through weekend to get things done. Mine went from AP to issued in hours. Guess they are working hard.

I'm not sure how they are doing things, but it seems that the priority note sped us through.

Feel guilty for getting it issued so quick, but I'm extremely happy.

Still waiting for any update on mine. With they being said, anyone know if London embassy is one of the posts working this weekend?

I believe they did mention that, both on twitter, and on their own separate briefing last a day or two ago.

Unfortunately I don't think it works that way. Our wait on the USCIS side of things has no bearing on the State Department/embassy side of things. No doubt they have a stack they just work through, maybe having something to do with priority date, or some special circumstance in rare cases. I don't think they work out of the USCIS bin system free-for-all though, which is good.

At least it looks like they are working on things, slowly. We certainly didn't get that level of service with the USCIS. For most of us, when it's all over, being with our loved ones will erase some of the pain, but it won't do anything about the bitterness.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.