wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Finally got the Ready status. I know it doesn't really mean anything, but it's just another baby step. I like being able to check things off the list to show progress. DS-160 and Readiness to be submitted this weekend and then medical hopefully the first week in July if I can convince Daniel to schedule his appointment.

Finally got the Ready status. I know it doesn't really mean anything, but it's just another baby step. I like being able to check things off the list to show progress. DS-160 and Readiness to be submitted this weekend and then medical hopefully the first week in July if I can convince Daniel to schedule his appointment.

Well you know how it is every step small or big is still a step toward progress. It's the little things we all celebrate. Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Did anybody participate in the London webchat today? It ended about 30 minutes ago. I only caught the last part. I didn't see much new.

Don't expect issues resolved until next week. If already approved, you will get an email when your visa is processed.

We are sorry you have a plane ticket and a depressed fiancé. We still can't print your visa.

My passport got wet so is wrinkled on the edges. Get a new one.

Should I schedule my B1 interview closer to time I need to go,to my volunteer project so my six months doesn't start too soon? It starts when you use it, not when issued.

I applied for a B visa, but now can't pay online. Continue to monitor for updates at http://www.usembassy.org.uk/specialrelationshipmagazine

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

No I missed it, I wanted to participate but had to work. And we were approved on 06/05 along with others (who have gotten their visa already) and according to the website it won't effect us anyways only those that were approved on or after the 8th. However, I know that is not always the truth, ya know. So Neil called them today and they said that we should have ours in the next couple of days. and they actually did create a case under our number for a non-immigrant one which I know they normally do just before it's issued. He didn't say it was effected just that it is taking awhile. Which I am sure is because they are bombarded with calls and emails as to what is going on. Regardless of our case, I hope they fix it soon for everyone. Thanks for the info.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I know this thread is mostly all K1's if not all of you. But I thought I would let you know what happened with my husband during his interview today. His appointment was at 1pm and he was through and approved and texting me 30 minutes later. The CO did ask if he had travels plans... Which he does for July 12th. The officer said they were a week behind but he should be fine by then and to keep a watch on the websites. No guarantee's were given obviously. His ticket was also purchased with miles so if need be we will reschedule and pay the change fee if necessary.

That's good to hear. Thanks for letting us know.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”― J.R.R. Tolkien

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Iv tried to find that out myself. But I think they email us a traking number we can track on the site maybemaybe?

Hmmm, possibly.. You mentioned that Neil ended up calling them. Did he received any updates in the due course at all?

Hmmm, possibly.. You mentioned that Neil ended up calling them. Did he received any updates in the due course at all?

They didn't give him any updates on the system problem if that is what you mean. Only to pretty much verify that ours wouldn't be effected since we were approved before the 8th. Which is what it says on the website. They said that he should get itin the next couple of days. Then all of a sudden the update date changed and also there is now a non immigrate case number out there for us as well (which wasn't as of last night) and the creation date has now changed. So i hoping all of those are good signs. But who knows anymore.

Filed: Timeline

Fiancee just got approved! Here is what they told her

"Congratulations you've been aproved,it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get your visa,you are aware we are having some technical issues ? "Yes" Well after that is resolved it will still take 2 to 3 weeks. "

I-129F Sent: 08/27/2014

NOA1: 09/02/2014

NOA2: 04/02/2015

Received by NVC: 04/20/2015

NVC Case Number: 04/21/2015

Left NVC: 04/27/2015

Medical: 04/28/2015

Embassy Ready: 4/30/2015

Packet 3 Sent: 5/02/2015

Interview/Approved: 6/17/2015

Issued: 6/29/2015

May I ask - do we track the progress of passport readiness through https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv/on the Applicant summary page?

If you scroll down that page to the end, there is a link to a little more information about the courier service. There is not a lot to track because once you get the email, your delivery will probably be next day except for more remote places. Edited by Nich-Nick

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.