JohnR!

George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank, blames Obama for his woes

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

GZ is desperate for some more media attention...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/24/george-zimmerman-compares-himself-to-anne-frank-blames-obama-for-his-woes/

George Zimmerman, the ex-neighborhood watchman accused and then acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin, said he doesn’t feel guilty “for surviving” the incident. But he blames President Obama for the way he handled it.

Zimmerman lashed out in a 13-minute video posted online Monday by his lawyer. He said with the Justice Department investigation behind him, he finally felt he could speak out “without fear of retaliation” by the president.

In February 2012, Zimmerman shot and killed unarmed 17-year-old Martin in Sanford, Fla., where Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer. Since then, Zimmerman has maintained that he pulled the trigger in self-defense. Still, Martin’s death ignited worldwide discussions about racial profiling.

Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder and, in July 2013, a jury acquitted him. Then last month, the Justice Department, which had been investigating the case as a potential hate crime, decided not to prosecute him.

200_s.gif

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I expect him to go ahead with his male-to-female transition any day now. Georgette would become him.

mary-tyler-moore-show-season-4-14-almost

i don't think gz would make a good chick, too much brute running through them veins.

Timeline

I don't know... In my experience, all those 'men' who are so attached to their guns and so quick with their triggers do so out of their own insecurities... I think his tough guy routine is just an act to hide the real wuss underneath.

i don't think gz would make a good chick, too much brute running through them veins.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I don't know... In my experience, all those 'men' who are so attached to their guns and so quick with their triggers do so out of their own insecurities... I think his tough guy routine is just an act to hide the real wuss underneath.

:o transitioning to a female doesn't suite a closeted wuss?! a woman these days has to be pretty damn tough, ladyboy or not.

I am most certainly not in the GZ fan club, but the quote below I believe is absolutely true.

When asked by his attorney, who was off-camera, who he blamed for “the highest level of unfairness” in his situation, Zimmerman replied: “By far, the president of the United States — Barack Hussein Obama.”

“He had the most authority and, in that sense, I would hold him in the highest regard believing that he would hold that position and do his absolute [best] to not inflame racial tensions in America,” he said.

Specifically, Zimmerman was talking about a speech Obama gave at the White House in which he said that if he had a son, the boy would look like Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman claimed the comment was racially charged.

“To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race,” he said.

Edited by Teddy B

Timeline

True as that may be, what strikes me in all this is that he blames everyone but himself. Has anyone seen him show any remorse or take any responsibility for killing an unarmed person?

I am most certainly not in the GZ fan club, but the quote below I believe is absolutely true.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

how about this one?

The former neighborhood watchman insisted that he had a “clean conscience” after he was found to be not guilty.

I believe God has his plans, and for me to second-guess them would be hypocritical, almost blasphemous,” he said when asked if he wished the encounter that ended [Trayvon] Martin’s life would have turned out differently.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/george-zimmerman-killing-trayvon-martin-god-plan-interview-divorce-lawyer-03-2015?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thesuperficial%2FSNxk+%28The+Superficial+-+Because+You%27re+Ugly%29

True as that may be, what strikes me in all this is that he blames everyone but himself. Has anyone seen him show any remorse or take any responsibility for killing an unarmed person?

If memory serves me right he did publicly apologize for what happened to TM. I could be wrong, sometimes old age plays with my head, but I remember that for some reason.

It also appears in the quote below that he's come to terms with what happened and in is opinion, there is nothing he could have done differently. I don't agree with that view, but it's his to have I guess. Imo if he listened to the dispatcher and never followed TM none of it would have happened.

“Only in a true life or death scenario can you have mental clearness to know that you cannot feel guilty for surviving,” he said. “Had I had a fraction of the thought that I could have done something differently, acted differently so that both of us who survived, then I would have heavier weight on my shoulders. That sense in the back of my mind but in all fairness you cannot as a human feel guilty for living, for surviving.”

I think all that God stuff is cooky Val.

I think all that God stuff is cooky Val.

well, the reason i bring it up (in relation to his sorry) is because i think his apology was bs. he is not sorry tm is dead. the bit i quoted pretty much reinforces that opinion in my mind. he read the rightwing outrage directed towards obama and thought, 'yeah, sounds like a good scapegoat'. obama saying that if he had a son it would look like tm isn't anything to get all insane about or decide that obama was stoking racial divide. it's the truth. if he had a son, he'd be black. if he had a son, his son would have a greater chance of dying by gun through no fault of his own. now white people might think these things are insignificant, not worth comment. but, if you're black or if you have a son who's black - those numbers are a little bit more important, personally.

all that and i think it is interesting that an american murderer can invoke the christian god in his personal justification for his actions and no one bats an eye. down with islam!

Timeline

Anything you do in the name of the christian god is OK. You should know that by now.

Jesus-became-a-white-guy.jpg

all that and i think it is interesting that an american murderer can invoke the christian god in his personal justification for his actions and no one bats an eye. down with islam!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Anything you do in the name of the christian god is OK. You should know that by now.

Jesus-became-a-white-guy.jpg

lookit them perfectly crystal clear baby blues.