ready4ONE

Great day for the DNC, Ted Cruz tossed his hat in the ring

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

True, except he wasn't born here, and while it shouldn't matter to most, it did and should matter for the TB's who made and still question the nationality of the current POTUS.

I wish to believe you do see the sweet irony in all this.

Going on record now saying ted is as American as anyone born here and should be able to run for president. My child will be an American no matter where they're born.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

True, except he wasn't born here, and while it shouldn't matter to most, it did and should matter for the TB's who made and still question the nationality of the current POTUS.

I wish to believe you do see the sweet irony in all this.

I do not allow other people to control my argument. In my opinion, a person born to an American citizen in any country and petitions for citizenship through the proper channels is a citizen as much as anyone physically born here. Whether or not other people agree with that because of their politics holds no sway on me. Barack and Teddo are both Americans.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I don't allow other people to control my argument either. All the same I still find hypocritical that after all the hoopla about the current POTUS, nobody raised an eyebrow when a Canadian-born individual announced plans to run for the office.

As I pointed out before, this shouldn't be a problem. If god is on his side and wants him to be president, he might as well be Putin.

I do not allow other people to control my argument. In my opinion, a person born to an American citizen in any country and petitions for citizenship through the proper channels is a citizen as much as anyone physically born here. Whether or not other people agree with that because of their politics holds no sway on me. Barack and Teddo are both Americans.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Why does it matter?

so the brown folk will rally to the cause, and help elect the next brown president !

aren't you tired of brown folk being liberal democrats; rather, the liberal democrats 'serving' the brown constituency? I know I am !

Yay Brown ! Go Brown !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Well, since the brownz ARE a homogeneous demographic, and none are capable of independent and thoughtful decision when it comes to the ballot box, I'd say Cruz is a shoo-in. As a brown, I know he has my vote on these bases alone.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que