fazal

I-751 /more Evidence

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

i received RFE on 6th of march USCIS need more evidence, i have couple of things listed on RFE. i am worried about things which i don't have.

last time i submitted two affidavits one from brother in law and another one from sister in law, they want me to submit two affidavits again, this time should i take affidavits from father in law and mother in law?

they want me to submit insurance polices showing spouse as beneficiary, i only have geico insurance policy .... i dont have any health care insurance on both names as my income is very low and cant afford health insurance. what i can explain them in this case?

they want me to submit evidence that me and spouse have a will , a trust or a durable power of attorney for healthcare or property.... i dont have this things.what i can explain them?

awaiting for your suggestions.

thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

They list several options of more evidence types that you can provide. They are not stating that you must have each and every different type possible.

Did you send joint account information that spanned the entire length of your marriage? If not, send quarterly statements from each joint account. Have accounts other than joint bank, such as credit cards?

Did you send tax transcripts showing you filed jointly as married separately for each of your marriage? If not, send those.

Send the evidence of joint car insurance you say you have. Provide proof of having the joint insurance for as long as you have had it, not just most recent statement/bill.

Have each other listed as beneficiaries on anything? Emergency contacts for work, doctors? Have bills that are either in both names or in separate names but mailed to the same address? Copy of IDs showing same address? Mail addressed to you both at the same address? Joint lease or mortgage? If you lease and both names are not listed, then get proof from the landlord that you both reside there. Live with family? Get an affidavit from them that you two live together as a married couple in their home.

Just provide anything and everything you can think of that is joint and/or shows that you are living together as a bona fide married couple.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

yes, i did submit :

since my conditional green card which i received on dec/2012 to nov/2013 i was staying with my in laws apartment for rent free. so i dont have any proof for that 1 year. they want me to submit all documents since i was granted temporary green card. which i cannot give them... can i take affidavit from my father in law that i was staying with them from dec/2012 to nov/2013 for rent free?

from dec 2013 to present i submitted:

joint apartment lease

joint bank statements

joint credit card statements

joint PSEG statements

joint verizon bills statements

joint car insurance

i only have this things mention above

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes, have him provide an affidavit stating that you lived with him during those dates as a married couple.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

In addition to the above, do whatever it takes to create wills, or at least medical powers of attorney. These are very strong evidence that are even more valuable to have in "life."

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

But if the OP creates wills and the medical power of attorney now and sends them wouldn't that look bad?

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

Timeline

Exactly, if i create wills or health care power of attorney now it might not look good. they want me to submit all docs since the time i got my conditional green card.

Exactly, if i create wills or health care power of attorney now it might not look good. they want me to submit all docs since the time i got my conditional green card.

I was asking the same question while preparing documents for our RFE. But we got them any way, event changed car title from single to joint ownership. Got approved in 10 days after they received our RFE package.

ROC VSC mailed 5/7/14

NOA1 5/9

Check cashed 5/14

Biometrics current

RFE dated 12/18

RFE mailed 1/20

Approved 2/2 ! ( letter came from the local office)

Card received 2/17/15 !!!!

Sorry I don't know but these are all the documents I sent and somehow it worked, hope this will help you out. We applied in August. My cover letter listed:

· Copy of my Permanent Resident Card.

· Copy of our Marriage License.

· Copies of my Driver's License and my wife's Driver's License. (showing same address)

· Copies of my Passport and my wife's Passport.

· Copies of my wife's Certificate of Citizenship.

· Copies of my Social Security Card and my wife's Social Security Card.

· Copy of the residential lease for our apartment, covering 2 year period + the coming year

· Copies of our 2012 & 2013 joint U.S. Federal Income Tax Return. (the 1099 form, I didn't even submit the tax transcripts)

· Copy of our July 2014 joint bank account statement (1 month)

· Copy of our July 2014 electric bill for the house. (1 month) with both names

· Copy of our July 2014 gas bill. (1 month) with both names

· Affidavit written by someone on my side

· Affidavit written by someone on my wife's side

· 5 Photos: of me and my wife, taken with my parents and parents in law (at a party), and with the 2 persons who wrote the affidavits (we didn't sent pics of us alone, we sent pics of us taken with friends and family)

I don't have any kind of insurance or car insurance or joint property ( we don't even have a car). But i do have a bank statement that has lots of activities in it. I guess that matters. So out of that list, I only have 6 things as evidence, and a few photos

Edited by asianbach

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Anything that you can possibly provide at this stage can only help.

You need those documents in "life," anyway.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

i am trying to arrange what ever i have ....how many percentage of in person interview chances if they are not still satisfied with documents which i will be submitting ???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.