12 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

November 10, 2014 - Civil documents sent to NVC except for Singapore Police Clearance that I was on the process of obtaining at that time.

December 16, 2014 - NVC received my Singapore Police clearance. ( I didn't receive any checklist) but I knew I had to send the SG police clearance

February 10, 2015 - Case complete

March 3, 2015 - I received my PACKET 4.

I noticed that in the list of documents in PACKET 4, the Singapore police clearance was not included ONLY the Philippines NBI clearance. I am worried that they misplaced the original SG police clearance and didn't forward it to US embassy in Manila. It might case a delay or refusal in visa issuance.

Anyone who has a similar case? Any advice?

My interview will be on April 23.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I also had to acquire police clearence from SPF. And it arrived too close to my interview. I was in administrative processing for two weeks supposedly because they need to review it.

My suggestion is you need to email the embassy and confirm they have it, include your case number and the tracking number provided by the SPF.

Hope this helps

Blooms

Timeline

Did you request a new one besides the one that you sent from NVC?

In my case I have sent one to NVC last December 2014 and I also received an email from them confirming that they have received the document. It's the only document in the package that was sent because the rest of my documents were sent last November.

Hi, if you have confirmation from NVC that they received the SG POLICE CLEARANCE you should be ok, that's what i went thru this past February, it should be in your file that NVC sent to the embassy

Timeline

Yes I do have confirmation email from NVC last December that they received that document and that it will take 60 days to review.

I feel a little bit relieved after reading your reply. Thank you.

I have called NVC as well this morning and the guy said it should be in the file together with the other documents.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

When we received the packet 4 it listed having a new NBI with all of the names you ever used plus the tax papers for 2014 just have everything they requested when it's time for your interview or you will get a 221 form and that will put you back 60 days

Timeline

Thank you. The only problem I have is the SG police clearance.

My other civil documents will be more or less 6 months old by end of April so I requested a new set that I will bring on my interview just in case the consul will ask for a new one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.