gtessier

March 2015 K-1 Filers

2,734 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think CSC has slowed down. No March filer has reported getting their NOA2, that I know of.

Not true. Please click this link:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=0&op1=4&op2=d&op3=1&op4=5&op5=5,6,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,25,26,27,28,108,110,111,208,210,211&op6=California%20Service%20Center&op66=All&op7=All&dfile=No&adv=0

Please note that two NOA1 from 3/9 were NOA2 on 3/20. Darryl and Madelyn were NOA1 also on 3/9 and went NOA2 today, 3/30. And before you jump to conclusions, just because two went NOA2 after 11 days and the other took 21, does not necessarily mean CSC is "slowing down". Do your research and you will see that 11 days is crazy fast and 21 days is about the recent norm. A lot of filers would be tickled to get an NOA2 in 21 days.

Next, click page 6 under "K1 Visa Timelines" and you will see more NOA1 from earlier this month and you will see more NOA2. If you continue to watch the progression over the next week or so, you will likely start seeing some of the holes getting filled in with more NOA2's.

Folks, let's stop the speculating. Files from TSC just got transferred last Friday. Who knows when they will arrive and how CSC will give them priority over the existing CSC files. Right now there is NO data to work with since it has just happened in the last couple days. Let's get a larger sample size before we start making assumptions or judgements.

Finally, there is way too much consternation over things that none of us have control over. Watching the kettle boil will not make it boil any faster and watching grass grow will lead to insanity.

Edited by gtessier

Aloha and Mabuhay!

Just sharing good news today before March ends.... we received NOA1 via email and our case is routed to CSC....

thanks and have a good day all!

I-129F

23 Mar 2015 - Packet Sent ; 30 Mar 2015 - NOA1 Email ; 03 Apr 2015 - NOA1 Hardcopy received

20 Apr 2015 - RFE Hardcopy received ; 29 Apr 2015 - RFE reply sent ; 01 May 2015 - RFE USCIS acceptance

07 May 2015 - NOA2

18 May 2015 - NVC received ; 22 May 2015 - NVC left

25 May 2015 - USEM received ; 03 June 2015- Packet 3 Received

09 Jul 2015 - Interview - CANCELLED...

12 Aug 2015 - New interview date - APPROVED! 19 August 2015: Passport collection with K1 Visa stamp

17 Oct 2015 - US Entry (Honolulu, Hawaii)

08 Nov 2015 - Wedding Day

AOS - EAD - AP

28 Nov 2015 - Packet Sent AOS, EAD, AP

03 Dec 2015 - NOA1 email received

07 Dec 2015 - NOA1 hardcopy received

29 Dec 2015 - Biometrics done

07 Jan 2016 - I-485 (AOS) Interview Email notification

11 Feb 2016 - I-485 (AOS) Interview Schedule

RESULT -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi All,

We are still experiencing the same error and its been almost a week now. Everytime we try to search for the case status, it returns with a message stating:

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

We also created an USCIS Profile and added the case there. The last update date for our case was the same date we lost visibility to case status. i.e. March 26th

Not sure what is in store for us. We are also not sure if we part of the transfers happening between USCIS Service Centres.

Is anyone encountering or has encountered a similar problem? If yes, please do share your observations.

Hoping to see more replies soon.

Kind regards,

ConiMoni

ConiMoni

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

The status with your case takes 40 days before you will able to see it in there.. Thats how it is for everyone. Its the same for me as well. Nothing to do with your case, its just how USCIS system works.. You probably wont see your case till youre approved.. Because someone has to "touch" and process your case in order to make an update on there.. Their system is slow and not all working great but most important thing is that you know you have your case there and that the receipt number exists... I had the same concerns for two weeks, but people tell me everything is okay! And most people have the same answers on the web page! I feel for you guys with the Texas center! Keep your faith in your love and stay strong! :) Have a good day everyone!! Hugs Camilla, Denmark.

Edited by Toddandcamilla

Timeline

The status with your case takes 40 days before you will able to see it in there.. Thats how it is for everyone. Its the same for me as well. Nothing to do with your case, its just how USCIS system works.. You probably wont see your case till youre approved.. Because someone has to "touch" and process your case in order to make an update on there.. Their system is slow and not all working great but most important thing is that you know you have your case there and that the receipt number exists... And regarding the transfers, honestly, dont we already have enough we speculate about 24/7? We think about the what ifs and whens.. all the time for months.. No reason to add yet another "worry" to the list. You wont ever be able to see or get any proof if the transfers have had any impact on California center.. So I would stay calm, and be blessed youre in Cali center! Cause even if there are delays, youre not looking at an 8 months wait like the Texas center applicants. So if we all are delayed for a week or two i think we will be okay. So i say lets stay calm, stop worrying about the transfers and believe in better worry free times ahead with out fiances for the rest of our lives :-)) Have a good day everyone!! Hugs Camilla, Denmark.

Hi Camilla,

Thank you for the update.

However, we were able to see the status earlier and on 26th it just stopped showing.

I guess we in Texas Service centre because our receipt number starts with SRC.

Kind regards,

ConiMoni

ConiMoni

Timeline

And i apologize! I didnt see you guys were at the Texas center!! My message made no sense since you guys are there. I feel for you guys and i strongly hope all of you will be treated the same way as the cali center soon! Theres no fairness to you guys who has to wait for almost a year! Sending much good and positive thoughts to you! :-))

Timeline

We were also able to see our status up till 4 days after we got our NOA1 but after that it was removed.. Im glad i even saw it! And then it was updated a week later and since then nothing. The update is when we recieved the hardcopy of NOA1. I cant say why its not showing i just accepted it hehe. Annoying system!

Timeline

And i apologize! I didnt see you guys were at the Texas center!! My message made no sense since you guys are there. I feel for you guys and i strongly hope all of you will be treated the same way as the cali center soon! Theres no fairness to you guys who has to wait for almost a year! Sending much good and positive thoughts to you! :-))

Hi Camilla,

Thank you for the kind words and the much needed encouragement. We pray for faster processing of petitions this year and hope that everyone benefits from it.

Good luck and thanks for your inputs.

Other fellow Journey men and women, please share your thoughts and experiences with our ongoing dilemma.

Kind regards,

ConiMoni

ConiMoni

Timeline

I would like to ask how its possible that people get approved eventho California center hasnt started processing that date yet? Ours is from the 9th of March and ive seen two today that got approved and their NOA1 was from the 11th of March? Just curious if anyone has an idea! I know its all speculation, im bad at not speculating hehe! Have an awesome day and good luck to us all! Camilla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Can calm you down :D you're not the only one. here's another example ..ours got routed to CSC (I'm the beneficiary) we had TSC but luckily they routed it to CSC :) they received it 6 days ago and send it over ..got an email

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Can calm you down :D you're not the only one. here's another example ..ours got routed to CSC (I'm the beneficiary) we had TSC but luckily they routed it to CSC :) they received it 6 days ago and send it over ..got an email

You sent your petition to the Dallas lockbox, not the Texas Service Center. You were routed directly to CSC, NOT TRANSFERRED.

Please stop using the word transfer or saying your petition went to TSC first. Thanks.

NOA1: November 18, 2014 @ TSC

NOA2: June 24, 2015 218 days

Sent to NVC: July 1, 2015

Embassy Case Number Received: July 10, 2015

Sent to embassy: July 16, 2015

Embassy Received: July 20, 2015

Packet 3 Received/DS 160/Readiness Completed: July 22, 2015

Medical: July 24, 2015

Packet 4 Received: August 11, 2015

Interview: September 4, 2015 Approved

Issued: September 8, 2015

Visa in hand:

POE: September 18, 2015

-----------------------

When filling in your timeline, please understand that all I-129F's are sent to the LOCKBOX in Texas, and then ROUTED (not transferred) to your ASSIGNED service center- the one in Texas "TSC" (not the same as the lockbox!), or the one in California "CSC". If your tracking number starts with WAC, you're at the CSC, you were not transferred! There are no transfers at this time. If your number starts with SRC you're at the TSC and that's where you will serve your entire sentence.USCIS isn't fair.

They don't care about you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Want to complain to someone anyway?

*Email the Ombudsman at cisombudsman@HQ.DHS.GOV

"The Ombudsman provides an impartial and independent perspective to USCIS in an attempt to resolve problems"

Timeline

there's no big difference between both meanings...

Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing....

Our Story

I'm the benificary

March 27th 2015

AOS

Timeline

and just to steal your thunder... I did NOT use transfered! Nor anything else you upbraids...i said we had before TSC. Dallas-TSC got it?! but they routed us to CSC. For gods sake what do u don't understand there the correct way.

Our Story

I'm the benificary

March 27th 2015

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

and just to steal your thunder... I did NOT use transfered! Nor anything else you upbraids...i said we had before TSC. Dallas-TSC got it?! but they routed us to CSC. For gods sake what do u don't understand there the correct way.

I don't understand what correct way? Please share your infinite visa wisdom! What thunder are you stealing from me, what are upbraids?

The Dallas lockbox, where everyone sends their fiancé petitions, is not the same as TSC. TSC is the Texas Service Center.

NOA1: November 18, 2014 @ TSC

NOA2: June 24, 2015 218 days

Sent to NVC: July 1, 2015

Embassy Case Number Received: July 10, 2015

Sent to embassy: July 16, 2015

Embassy Received: July 20, 2015

Packet 3 Received/DS 160/Readiness Completed: July 22, 2015

Medical: July 24, 2015

Packet 4 Received: August 11, 2015

Interview: September 4, 2015 Approved

Issued: September 8, 2015

Visa in hand:

POE: September 18, 2015

-----------------------

When filling in your timeline, please understand that all I-129F's are sent to the LOCKBOX in Texas, and then ROUTED (not transferred) to your ASSIGNED service center- the one in Texas "TSC" (not the same as the lockbox!), or the one in California "CSC". If your tracking number starts with WAC, you're at the CSC, you were not transferred! There are no transfers at this time. If your number starts with SRC you're at the TSC and that's where you will serve your entire sentence.USCIS isn't fair.

They don't care about you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Want to complain to someone anyway?

*Email the Ombudsman at cisombudsman@HQ.DHS.GOV

"The Ombudsman provides an impartial and independent perspective to USCIS in an attempt to resolve problems"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.