RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

We sent our I-130 on 23 March and received NOA1 on 31 March. Our application was processed at the California Service Center.

We received an online USCIS update that an RFE was sent back on 2 May, but because we live in Indonesia and they send everything by snail mail (so inefficient!), we didn't receive it until mid-August.

USCIS status update that RFE clarification was received on 2 September.

USCIS status update that petition was approved on 23 September.

Good luck to everyone else - hope your petitions and applications are approved soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

We sent our I-130 on 23 March and received NOA1 on 31 March. Our application was processed at the California Service Center.

We received an online USCIS update that an RFE was sent back on 2 May, but because we live in Indonesia and they send everything by snail mail (so inefficient!), we didn't receive it until mid-August.

Good luck to everyone else - hope your petitions and applications are approved soon!

Congrats!

Thank you so much that means a lot to us, that enlighten us we still have hope...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I've been reviewing other peoples timelines (mostly Feb filers) and it seems that within 5 days from the case being sent to the NVC, it was received. My case was sent exactly a week ago to the NVC and it has yet to have been "received". Is this normal? How long does it usually take? I am trying to be patient, but it is getting hard.): Hope everyone else's luck is going well!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone that has gotten approved in the past month and this month as well already. The ones that have not yet.. hang in there you will be getting good news soon hopefully.. On my part my case is in the NVC since September 14, waiting to get my Cae Number and VIN #... they say it takes about 42 days to be in the system. :cry2:

Timeline

I've been reviewing other peoples timelines (mostly Feb filers) and it seems that within 5 days from the case being sent to the NVC, it was received. My case was sent exactly a week ago to the NVC and it has yet to have been "received". Is this normal? How long does it usually take? I am trying to be patient, but it is getting hard.): Hope everyone else's luck is going well!

I do not know what are they doing.. i guess because we are getting to the end of the year they are taking it easy, but like wise.. i was approved by USCIS on August 5, 2015, USCIS send me an E-mail on September 9, 2015 stating that they had sent my case to NVC .. but they did not received it.. or scanned it into the building until September 14, 2015. I called yesterday and my case is not yet in the system, they say it takes approximately 42 days to be in it and create the CASE and VIN #.. They are been very slow lately ..

Edited by zojimenez15

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I do not know what are they doing.. i guess because we are getting to the end of the year they are taking it easy, but like wise.. i was approved by USCIS on August 5, 2015, USCIS send me an E-mail on September 9, 2015 stating that they had sent my case to NVC .. but they did not received it.. or scanned it into the building until September 14, 2015. I called yesterday and my case is not yet in the system, they say it takes approximately 42 days to be in it and create the CASE and VIN #.. They are been very slow lately ..

Thanks for the response zojimenez15. I hate that they are going slowly. Hopefully it won't be too long before they get to us!

Timeline

Thanks for the response zojimenez15. I hate that they are going slowly. Hopefully it won't be too long before they get to us!

Hopefully .. because this thing is starting to get me impatient .... :ranting:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Still waiting for noa2, pd march 18th,2105 from TSC :help:

Don't give it too much worry or thought, We are still waiting for NOA2 our priority date is March 9th, 2015 from CSC.

for some people it will take longer than others, unfortunately that is just the way it is. whom ever says USCIS processes applications in the order that they are received is full of it. Just be patient and expect the best but prepare for the worst, we may be in it for the long run.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
zeeeeeeek, you are pass the waiting period you can file a ticket to see what is wrong with your case. csc I130 for spouse is under 5 months, TSC is on feb 20th.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request

zeeeeeeek, you are pass the waiting period you can file a ticket to see what is wrong with your case. csc I130 for spouse is under 5 months, TSC is on feb 20th.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request

beengo120 you and me have almost the same PD what have you done with USCIS can you please tell us ?? about me I did call USCIS about ten time 3 times they did service request and the results my cuse is not sign to officer yet the last one I did three days ago and that what I received (( On September23, 2015, your general inquiry, referral number WKD……………TSC, was assigned to an officer for response

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

soba3, I called them on monday, today is friday, they told me that TSC is only processing up to feb 20th and that i had to wait. the officer also told me that the status website gets updated every tuesday, but the processing dates only get updated the second tuesday of the month, so he told me i needed to wait until the second tuesday of OCT and if the new processing date is after march 18th, my pd date, and if i haven't heard anything i should call back or file a ticket online.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.