mommyb

Has interview scheduling started yet?

111 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i browsed the other forum you gave anafrontera, there is one confirmed interview,

Name is (Ysamar1927), his pd is july 23, 2013/ f2a/interview date: april 30, 2015

i also saw "Yessy(Esmjaf) with pd: july 8, 2013----- interview date: Abril 27, 2015

heres the link to the timeline of the guy with pd july 23, 2013,

http://foro.univision.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2699144

Hello everyone, i hope you have read my post earlier! They usually schedule on dates 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd right?

So my guess is august 1st for the next VB!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Yes:-)

Thank you! You are so sweet :-)

I in the same situation , I waiting for the visas to my little kids they are the same date of priority date my, september 5 2013 but I have my GC in the U.S. because when my husband submit the application the VB go current for F2A category and I adjustment status inside but my little kids in this moment are in Spain with her parents in school vacation , and latter the VB take retrogression and all broken :( and I come to Spain the in august 2014 to waiting with my kids the VB coming to they PD and the separation of my husband for this time ....... is all very difficult
I hoe you understand what I want to say because I dont speake English I learn now English for the first time in my live 6 month ago

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I in the same situation , I waiting for the visas to my little kids they are the same date of priority date my, september 5 2013 but I have my GC in the U.S. because when my husband submit the application the VB go current for F2A category and I adjustment status inside but my little kids in this moment are in Spain with her parents in school vacation , and latter the VB take retrogression and all broken :( and I come to Spain the in august 2014 to waiting with my kids the VB coming to they PD and the separation of my husband for this time ....... is all very difficult

I hoe you understand what I want to say because I dont speake English I learn now English for the first time in my live 6 month ago

I understand your pain. I was also hit by retrogression, Just when we were expecting an Interview Caling.

But trust me. This Retrogression teaches you how important your loved ones are. And how tough life can be. So get prepared and Enjoy whats coming there for you.

Priority Date: 22 July 2013

Case Complete: 02 April 2014

Miracles Happen To Those Who Believe In Them!, And I Am A Believer! :devil:

Timeline

Entiendo su dolor. También me ha golpeado por retroceso, Justo cuando estábamos esperando un Caling Entrevista. Pero confío en mí. Este retrogresión te enseña lo importante que sus seres queridos están. Y lo duro que puede ser la vida. Así que prepararse y disfrutar de lo que viene allí para usted.

thanks so so much for you words thanks :)

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks so so much for you words thanks :)

You are welcome.

usted es querido bienvenida

Priority Date: 22 July 2013

Case Complete: 02 April 2014

Miracles Happen To Those Who Believe In Them!, And I Am A Believer! :devil:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Guys,

I saw one guy timeline with PD 10/28/2013, he already paid IV bill and send IV package. What does it mean? It mean now he is ready for his interview?

Please help to explain

Zodi, you should call NVC on Monday and let us know the result.

Month/Day/Year

F2A

Married on 10/08/2012

I-130 sent on 09/15/2013

Priority day is 09/16/2013

I-130 was approved on 11/15/2013

I did wait almost 2 years for my visa available to be able to send I-485.

AOS

I-485 and I-765 were sent on 05/29/2015

USCIS Received Date June 02, 2015 

A check of $1070 was cashed by USCIS Chicago on 06/08/2015

Biometrics Appointment on July 1st, 2015

EAD is approved on August 10th 2015 (73 days)

Received EAD card on August 19th 2015

Sent renew EAD on April 9th 2016

Got interview notice on March 30th 2016

USCIS received on April 11th 2016

Interview Scheduled on May 3rd 2016

Approved on the spot - Handed print out approval notice.

Received 10 years GC in hand on May 7th 2016

N-400 

Filed online on 02/02/2021

NOA online on 02/02/2021

Received NOA in mail on 02/10/2021

Reuse Biometrics NOA online 02/19/2021

Received  in mail Reuse Biometrics NOA on  03/01/2021

Interview Scheduled on 02/17/2022

Interviewed on 03/16/2022

Oath scheduled on 03/22/2022

Took Oath on 04/02/2022

Timeline

Guys,

I saw one guy timeline with PD 10/28/2013, he already paid IV bill and send IV package. What does it mean? It mean now he is ready for his interview?

Please help to explain

well not really , because wen you have 2 paids 1- 120 $ for the process to affidavit of suport and 2- 325$ for IV when you paid the first 120$ you send the documents to the NVC ( affidavit of support , birth certificate ect ect ) the NVC take 60 laboral days for review and when all is ok in this moment NVC send to you an email and letter saying you case is completely , to this moment you're ready for appointment to interview , and when you going to the CEAC and looking your visa status this say READY
when this guy paid the second paid 325$ in this moment him have case completely and her Visa Application Status in https://ceac.state.gov say;Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment.

Timeline

Guys,

Please help to explain

and I see people hispanic receive letter for NVC for continue to the process with the IV FEE and IV with priority date february 2014 normally NVC send this letter the 2 up to 8 months early your priority date becoming current ( normally 2 months early you priority date coming current)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

and I see people hispanic receive letter for NVC for continue to the process with the IV FEE and IV with priority date february 2014 normally NVC send this letter the 2 up to 8 months early your priority date becoming current ( normally 2 months early you priority date coming current)

People with Feb, 2014 getting NVC letter for paying fees.....???... that's news for me...as my PD is 18FEB2014..but i have not received any letter as of now from NVC for fees payment yet...!!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

So sorry to hear that =(

I petitioned for my mother and I am now helping her with my siblings petition, everything was going so well until NVC stage- lots of checklist and then retrogression.. I can undertand you perfectly fine. Thanks for all your help :-)

USCIS Petition(s) Filed

Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative (mother)

Date I-130 Sent : (2012-02-14)

Date I-130 NOA1 (Receipt)via email : (2012-02-21)

Date I-130 NOA1 (hard copy Receipt)via mail : (2012-02-28)

Date I-130 NOA2 (Receipt)via email : (2012-06-11)

Date I-130 NOA2 (hard copy Receipt)via mail : (2012-06-14)

Date Package Received By NVC : (2012-07-02)

ds3032(Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Applicants): sent from mother's email address on 8/3/12. Approved on 8/10/12

AOS paid 8/5/12, IV paid 8/23/12.

ds230,i864ez,aos and iv receipt,documents(6 last pay stubs,job letter,beneficiary's birth certificate(certified and legalized),2 2x2 photos,police report(certified),w2 and transcripts from 2009-2011,copy of beneficiary passport.8/23/12

checklist received from NVC on 8/30/12- missing petioner's documents(marriage certificate,birth certificate,2011 transcript).

checklist sent to NVC by air on 9/1/12 to arrive on 9/4/12.

check list recieved on email 9/13/12 ( petioner INEXTENSA birth certificate and 2011 taxes transcript directly from IRS).

2011 taxes transcript (directly from IRS) sent on 9/12/12.Arrived 9/14/12

petioner birth certificate (INEXTENSA)sent on 9/13/12. Arrived 9/14/12

CASE COMPLETE 09/25/12

10/03/12 INTERVIEW assigned for 11/19/12 received letter via email later on in the day.

Medical done 11/06/12

Visa approved 11/19/12

VISA ON HAND 11/29/12 ( DELIVERED HOME)

POE 12/08/12- SAN JUAN,PUERTO RICO

F2A LPR petitioning for minor children

PD 8/5/13 , NOA2 8/27/13, CASE COMPLETE 3/5/14

Timeline

People with Feb, 2014 getting NVC letter for paying fees.....???... that's news for me...as my PD is 18FEB2014..but i have not received any letter as of now from NVC for fees payment yet...!!!!

yeah but don't you worry because as well I see a lot of people for the PD to september or november december 2013 not received any letter as you , you Know I don't have idea how working in the NVC all case is different for many many things a lot people received request of evidence or the lawyer so slow to send the documents all things is possible , but don't you worry about this in a couple week maybe you have you NVC letter

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great news if they allow February 2014. That means we are next in line... PD: May 2014

Edited by Mr & Mrs. RC

7u9b5w4z.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Guys,

It must be me you're talking about. Yes, I've already paid both fees and sent off my documents to the NVC. And no, it doesn't mean that I'm ready for the interview, as the NVC are gonna take their time to review all forms and documents I've submitted, and due to the increased volume of documents they're receiving at the moment, it's gonna take them at least 60 days.

Just a lifehack, guys, I called the NVC a week after I'd filled out my DS-261 in order to ask about the IV Processing fee and got my DS-261 reviewed over the phone. I got an email with the IV Invoice next business day. So, if you want to get it over with sooner, try and do the same.

Good luck to all of us.

10/06/2007 - Met

07/14/2010 - Tiger left for the US

04/27/2012 - Tiger came visiting

10/13/2012 - Visited Tiger in Chicago

09/19/2013 - My second visit to Chicago

10/04/2013 - Got married in Mt.Pleasant, IA

05/18/2014 - Tiger came visiting again (YAY!!!)

USCIS Stage

10/24/2013 - I-130 sent

10/28/2013 - PD

10/29/2013 - NOA-1 received in email

10/30/2013 - Check cashed

10/31/2013 - NOA-1 hard copy received

12/04/2013 - NOA-2 approved (in email)

12/09/2013 - NOA-2 received in snail mail

NVC Stage

12/16/2013 - NVC received the case

01/09/2014 - Got my case and invoice ID numbers

02/12/2015 - NVC started generating forms and invoices for our case (according to a nice NVC rep)

02/13/2015 - DS-261 available and filled out

02/13/2015 - Got an email with NVC Welcome letter and AOS Invoice

02/13/2015 - Paid AOS Fee

02/18/2015 - AOS shows PAID on ceac

02/22/2015 - AOS and civil documents sent off
02/23/2015 - DS-261 reviewed and IV Fee invoice received

02/24/2015 - IV Fee paid

02/25/2015 - Documents delivered to the NVC (scan date)

02/25/2015 - DS-260 submitted

03/30/2015 - Case Complete by phone

04/06/2015 - Case Complete email received

06/03/2015 - Got my interview scheduled for July, 6

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

yeah but don't you worry because as well I see a lot of people for the PD to september or november december 2013 not received any letter as you , you Know I don't have idea how working in the NVC all case is different for many many things a lot people received request of evidence or the lawyer so slow to send the documents all things is possible , but don't you worry about this in a couple week maybe you have you NVC letter

Thanks for your kind words...!!!

even am also hoping to get some movements in coming weeks ahead..!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.