luckytxn

Federal judge stalls Obama's executive action on immigration

100 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Finally some bastion of sanity. Come on kibosh, big money big money no whammy.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I just wonder how long this ruling will stick. Now we just need to turn the focus to legal immigration and fix the of legal immigration first.

Obama is writing an executive order that will allow him to ignore restraining orders against his rightful edicts.

• 4 weeks later...

I came legally married my USC wife then my sponsor got stuffed in the 2008 recession so he couldn't sponsor me anymore. Decided I had to go back home, 90 days was running out. Got a call from wife's friend pretending to be immigration telling me I could stay and they would process me.

Tried to do VAWA but if your a male you need to be murdered several times before you can be taken seriously.

Have 3 step kids and two little ones with my USC wife.

Our only hope is DAPA which will get me a job and driving license and all legal.

I came legally married my USC wife then my sponsor got stuffed in the 2008 recession so he couldn't sponsor me anymore. Decided I had to go back home, 90 days was running out. Got a call from wife's friend pretending to be immigration telling me I could stay and they would process me.

Tried to do VAWA but if your a male you need to be murdered several times before you can be taken seriously.

Have 3 step kids and two little ones with my USC wife.

Our only hope is DAPA which will get me a job and driving license and all legal.

And you didn't think to ask for any paper in writing saying you could stay?

And you didn't think to ask for any paper in writing saying you could stay?

Nope the pretend immigration officer said they had my paperwork and I was being processed. I found all those papers 4 years later hidden in my wife's cabinet.

It rather annoys me when people say no to DAPA that they are saying no to my kids well being, how would they like it if someone said it to their kids!