luckytxn

Federal judge stalls Obama's executive action on immigration

100 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Even if it doesn't affect mine it will affect thousands of others who are sitting in line waiting. The DAPA people will get priority. They should concern themselves over people doing the process right first.

To be clear, there is NO penalty for those who are already here. They are here with the families, their jobs and their loved ones. Or, as in the case of most here illegally, they are here for a job until they make enough money to go back home and retire.

in what galaxy is a mess such as our immigration system comprised of a single line?

yep and then bring up criminal activity - those who wouldn't even benefit from daca and aren't part of the conversation (excepting we can't build jails in this country quick enough and american taxpayers really don't want to pay to jail or deport such folks over and over and over again).

convo goes no where.

The corporate muts who are using these illegals should be in jail.

There are no politicians with the sacks to go after these muts either.

Even if it doesn't affect mine it will affect thousands of others who are sitting in line waiting. The DAPA people will get priority. They should concern themselves over people doing the process right first.

politicians are not concerned with daca or people doing the process right. they are concerned with their own careers.

The corporate muts who are using these illegals should be in jail.

There are no politicians with the sacks to go after these muts either.

this is very true. i believe if we heavily fined anyone employing someone without the right to work in this country - we wouldn't be in the situation we're in today. .

To be clear, there is NO penalty for those who are already here. They are here with the families, their jobs and their loved ones. Or, as in the case of most here illegally, they are here for a job until they make enough money to go back home and retire.

Taking the illegal route is quite enticing. To think I could actually be with my husband right now, is priceless!!!

Edited by Janelle2002

this is very true. i believe if we heavily fined anyone employing someone without the right to work in this country - we wouldn't be in the situation we're in today. .

These greedy corporations are supposed to be fined. No one is enforcing it.

Edited by Janelle2002

politicians are not concerned with daca or people doing the process right. they are concerned with their own careers.

Just the liberals and Democrats. The conservatives and Republicans care about the people, not themselves.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

there is a limited scope of people who benefit from daca and it's not nearly as broad as you paint it.

Just the liberals and Democrats. The conservatives and Republicans care about the people, not themselves.

of course, how silly of me.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Absolutely. Theirs is a political life of caring for their human brethren.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

in what galaxy is a mess such as our immigration system comprised of a single line?

yep and then bring up criminal activity - those who wouldn't even benefit from daca and aren't part of the conversation (excepting we can't build jails in this country quick enough and american taxpayers really don't want to pay to jail or deport such folks over and over and over again).

convo goes no where.

So many wrongs.. where to start.

#1 - USCIS does not deny that DACA will delay Green Card Petitions and other benefits... See their website Q&A. Question #6 -- or listen to their briefing to members of congress on same.

#2 - DACA will get abbreviated criminal checks. Green Cards get the full. Originally DACA was going to get the full. this is a bottleneck.

#3 - USCIS has SAID that resources will be pulled from many departments and district offices toward DACA. They acknowledge this.

#4 - In 2012 - 2013 - DACA caused the Green Card petition backlog to increase by 391,000 applications

#5 - Check out the dashboard site on USCIS. You can see the graphs showing easy visual correlations between DACA and lengthy processing delays for other benefits.

#6 - New DACA allows contemporaneous AP filing which creates a common bottle with AP processing for AOS.

#7 - DACA/DACA Renewal/ DAPA all create increased need for EAD processing. Again common bottleneck. See historical delays.

These greedy corporations are supposed to be taxed. No one is enforcing it.

taxed? that's a whole different ball game. hell yeah they should be taxed - but for the most part they aren't. and certainly not at the rate that my income is taxed at - or yours - probably most of us that post here. the game is rigged to keep money and power in the hands of those who lobby for the right to keep their money and power. not sure how the little guy gets a bit of play anymore.

taxed? that's a whole different ball game. hell yeah they should be taxed - but for the most part they aren't. and certainly not at the rate that my income is taxed at - or yours - probably most of us that post here. the game is rigged to keep money and power in the hands of those who lobby for the right to keep their money and power. not sure how the little guy gets a bit of play anymore.

I'm sorry, I meant they are supposed to be fined.

Filed: Other Timeline

Taking the illegal route is quite enticing. To think I could actually be with my husband right now, is priceless!!!

I think for people who actually have a career, a bank account, file taxes and obey laws that it wouldn't work out as they would find you easily. It might work out if you move to a no-go neighborhood full of illegals. I guess like France, we just call them bad neighborhoods, or high crime areas rather than no-go. Wouldn't want to do that.

I think for people who actually have a career, a bank account, file taxes and obey laws that it wouldn't work out as they would find you easily. It might work out if you move to a no-go neighborhood full of illegals. I guess like France, we just call them bad neighborhoods, or high crime areas rather than no-go. Wouldn't want to do that.

True.