mbalih

February 2015 IR-1 / CR-1 Filers

2,747 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@Finben, I did my medical at the consultant practice in ikoyi at the cost of 36200. but you must go early because if they have reach their limit for that day they ll ask you to come back the next day.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Congratulations to all the people that got their visa approvals this month. I wish you all a safe trip as you journey to reunite with your love ones. I pray for the folks that are still waiting for their interviews, CCs and or visa approvals from AP. By the grace of God you too will soon have a success story. Have faith and keep praying and trusting in God.

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

@ dtinuke thanks for this great information. But please can you send me the hospital address and contact number. What time should I get there in the morning and can I get my vaccine done there too. Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

visa approved yesterday, whole process took less that 2 hours very quick and easy, just make sure to take all the documents because they might or they might not ask you for them, on my wife's case they checked every single one but no problems, easy questions very polite and friendly.

they also said that passport might take up to 2 weeks to be ready. i hope they don't take any extra time because i bought tickets already.

Timeline

@Finben,The Consultant Practice,25 Raymond Njoku Ikoyi Lagos.07065859845, 08093540880. be there by 8 am or 9 because they do attend to other embassies too

@Finben,The Consultant Practice,25 Raymond Njoku Ikoyi Lagos.07065859845, 08093540880. be there by 8 am or 9 because they do attend to other embassies too. yes,i did all my vaccines there.

Timeline

I thank God for all he has done. Grateful that all the visa journey is finally over. Compliment of the season to everyone. Had my interview today and it was awesome. The consular was friendly and we conversed and laughed like this was so unbelievable. She didn't go through any documents I brought and that was the most thrilling part. My questions were like a conversation than a question. All thanks to God. I was asked the ffg; So your husband is calling u? How did u met? For how long have you known him? When did you become romantically involved? So was it the first time he visited you got married? Where does he live? So when I said Michigan she asked me what my husband told me abt Michigan with a smile? And I said he said it was very cold she yes. That her parents lives in Michigan that I should get enough winter wears for this season and I laughed that my husband had bought many for me. We bought laughed. Finally she asked me what I do? And I told her a physical therapist but am presently not working because my dad passed away recently so she sounded sympathetic she was sorry to hear that. And she said oh, we need a physical therapist in the US cuz it high skilled and she told me she had a friend who is a physical therapist and I smiled. She smiled and said ok your Visa has been APPROVED and gave me two papers where to pick my visa and how to pay for the green card. So glad God saw us to the end. I pray everyone here is approved like I was. No1 deserves to be apart from their spouses. Season greeting ya all

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hurrah. I got the visa. It will be delivered to the local center in 3-4 days.

It goes for around 30 mins. It was intense. I was registered interview in local language in Mumbai consulate, but all the questions were asked in English.

It was great though. They were nice and polite. But I am sure now that they grill you to get all information they want about you. So, PREPARE yourself no matter what others say. It always helps.

Thanks Jayisis and others for all your help.

Thanks again.

I am going to US before 31st.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I thank God for all he has done. Grateful that all the visa journey is finally over. Compliment of the season to everyone. Had my interview today and it was awesome. The consular was friendly and we conversed and laughed like this was so unbelievable. She didn't go through any documents I brought and that was the most thrilling part. My questions were like a conversation than a question. All thanks to God. I was asked the ffg; So your husband is calling u? How did u met? For how long have you known him? When did you become romantically involved? So was it the first time he visited you got married? Where does he live? So when I said Michigan she asked me what my husband told me abt Michigan with a smile? And I said he said it was very cold she yes. That her parents lives in Michigan that I should get enough winter wears for this season and I laughed that my husband had bought many for me. We bought laughed. Finally she asked me what I do? And I told her a physical therapist but am presently not working because my dad passed away recently so she sounded sympathetic she was sorry to hear that. And she said oh, we need a physical therapist in the US cuz it high skilled and she told me she had a friend who is a physical therapist and I smiled. She smiled and said ok your Visa has been APPROVED and gave me two papers where to pick my visa and how to pay for the green card. So glad God saw us to the end. I pray everyone here is approved like I was. No1 deserves to be apart from their spouses. Season greeting ya all

Congratulations

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.