misshoelk

Administrative Processing but the Consul said the visa is approved during my interview

102 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello jostjost.we had our interview Jan 21 2015. We are in AP.we needed to submit an Nbi and was told our visas were approved Once they received it. I feel like I'm holding my breath. Any words of wisdom?

Hello jostjost.we had our interview Jan 21 2015. We are in AP.we needed to submit an Nbi and was told our visas were approved Once they received it. I feel like I'm holding my breath. Any words of wisdom?

hi too;)! when did u submit your NBI? yes once embassy got it you start checking everyday on ur ceac see if theres a change on status update,, meaning, try to check whn wAs the last check u did and what was on it the update date? if its changing without u calling embassy meaning embassy is looking and working on ur case just like what happened to me i called embassy jan22 to ask if embassy got my document and they said yes;() so whn i checked on ceac again it moved to jan26,27 and on the 28th AP turned to ISSUED hahahhappppppy until i counted from 28th up to today feb3, 2Go sms me deliver today and i also got IVmanilA informing me of the delivery aslo so happy. 2Go is just a walk away fr my apartment so i picked up,,,Just wait my friend once the CO look at ur case again for sure no more problem:)!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you. And congratulations. I'm holding my breath. Once we sent the document,the case status was updated 3 days later so we know they have it. Now just the wait. I want my family together. Can't wait

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ISSUED

10/25: Mailed my I-129F using USPS Express to Texas Lockbox

10/27: NOA 1 notification from USCIS

10/30: NOA 1 Hard copy received in the mail

12/15: NOA 2 Email/Text (49 Days)

12/17: USCIS Sent case to NVC

12/29: NVC Received Case

12/30: MNL# Assigned

1/6: USEM Received Case "Ready"

1/29: Interview :dancing: (APPROVED)

happy for u Forgotten notes@ Mariel Tim@ yes im required to pay the uscis immigrant fee before travelling to the usA thats what the instruction in the packet i received with my visa today,, my hubby will do online for me;(!)

Goodluck.. you will for sure mariel tim@

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you have to pay an immigration fee before leaving? For greencard? Or marry first? K1?

Only immigrant visas pay the green card fee online. You are K-1, non-immigrant.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

My interview was Jan 14

AP on Jan 22

ISSUED on Jan 26

Received packet on Jan 29

CFO certificate and sticker on Feb 2

I guess almost everybody will have AP status before ISSUED :)

Timeline

My interview was Jan 14

AP on Jan 22

ISSUED on Jan 26

Received packet on Jan 29

CFO certificate and sticker on Feb 2

I guess almost everybody will have AP status before ISSUED :)

Congrats! Wow that's fast. We're spinning our wheels on AP following a Jan 14 interview. Did you use MOA 2go for delivery?

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi.. i had my K1 visa interview feb 25 and it was approved. A day after my interview status was ready. Then on the 4th day status is AP until now-5th day its still AP. Can you update ur status now? Is ur case already issued? Thanks a lot guys! And by the way can I still attend CFO even though I do not have my passport with visa?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.