misshoelk

Administrative Processing but the Consul said the visa is approved during my interview

102 posts in this topic

oh thanks for the information about the missed vaccination fr SLEC that i can still have it in the USA, ill also look if my hubbys' medical insurance as his wife im covered too,, the Blue Cross if no mistaken;)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day! I was interviewed last January 14, 2015 and the Consul said my visa is approved. No further documents were asked and I am now worried because the Form I-134 is with me and was not asked nor submitted.

My case is now under Administrative Processing. What does it mean?
Do all approved visa undergo this status?
Should I submit my I-134 thru the email attachment even if it wasnt asked?
Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you. #verymuchworried #imisshim

Hello guys! I checked CEAC again:)

Our status was changed to ISSUED already! :) :)

Case Creation Date: 14-Jan-2015 Status Updated Date: 26-Jan-2015
Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received your passport in more than 10 days after your interview, please contact the Embassy call center at (02) 982-5555 and (02) 902-8930, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, to track the delivery of your passport.
Will update you again once I have the passport already. I really prayed over the weekend for this. Thank you Lord. :)

Timeline

My fiancee was not asked for the I-134 either at the interview, nor did she submit it after the interview, yet she was also approved, and is now in the visa "Issued" stage. It appears there is no consistency in the process, but that each case is different depending on who the embassy officer is. I presume that if they need the 134 from you they would ask for it at the interview, or at least give you a 221g at some point, which you apparently never received. Since you are Approved, I see no reason you need to submit anything, just wait for the next status change online. Still, have the 134 ready should they come back and ask for it during the Administrative Process stage. From what I understand, most, if not all, Philippine cases go through the AP process, like a standard procedure.

Hey! Did you guys receive the visa yet? My status was changed today to ISSUED:) Thank God.

But thru ustraveldocs.com/ph :

Passport Status : Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate

I was wondering how many days can I get it? Thanks. All the best.

I'm sad bc I'm still waiting for my visa and I always checked ustraveldocs too but still says no status updated. I wish it will says still with the embassy

I'm sad bc I'm still waiting for my visa and I always checked ustraveldocs too but still says no status updated. I wish it will says still with the embassy

KKeep the faith Rissa. You're already there. Have you visited 2go yet?

KKeep the faith Rissa. You're already there. Have you visited 2go yet?

I don't know what to do anymore tommybear we tried calling embassy but no one answer. I called them last Friday but they don't have it yet?

congrats;)! me i called embassy thursday jan 22 and CS lady said just got my foreign clearance thanks God;) my ceac status still on AP,

dont know when the consul done with reviewing the 3 docs he wanted me to submit, who know how many days it takes for additional docs to be reviewed and then issued visa? ill

try to contact embassy this thursday again to know whts goin now that they got my documents;()!

I don't know what to do anymore tommybear we tried calling embassy but no one answer. I called them last Friday but they don't have it yet?

It's just a matter of time Rissa. You'll have it soon. Since you're just close to 2go then go visit them.

Timeline

What's your status at ceac website?

How many days from ISSUED status did it reach 2go? Thanks and Congrats:)

I don't know BC my interview date was on jan 14 and its change to issued same day so it took almost 2 weeks including holidays that it reached 2go

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.