mrsleman07

CASE COMPLETE!!! MEDICAL???

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys! So after long months of waiting we finally got our case complete! So I'm wondering if I can do my medical already without my interview letter yet, will SLEC let me? I already registered online and planning to do it by next week! Any thought about this? Thanks in Advance!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys! So after long months of waiting we finally got our case complete! So I'm wondering if I can do my medical already without my interview letter yet, will SLEC let me? I already registered online and planning to do it by next week! Any thought about this? Thanks in Advance!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :dancing:

Each embassy has its own procedure, but in our case, we had to wait until the status on CEAC says "READY". Secondly, they called us for medical appointment. My fiancee had to choose from one of their two appointed locations. This way they could send necessary paperwork to the chosen facility.

Timeline

Every embassy operates differenly. I had to wait till they sent me the interview letter since i had to carry it along to the hospital. You should see what ur consulate requirements are and act accordingly. You should remember that it shudnt be more than SIX months from the day of ur medical and ur POE.

O/w ull have to do it again. So it better be a lil late. Somewhere right before ur interview date.

Your excitement clearly shows but u have to act wisely

Anyone thinks i have the wrong info are most welcome to correct me.

Mrsleman07 alll the very best for everything ahead!!

Edited by Sunshine1311

hi I have cc 10 december and nothing yet.i tthink this is depends the embassy.i also can not do my medical without my interview letter Edited by Begy

Timeline

My CC on january 13th and on the same day spoke in NVC, lady gave me an interview date as well as received my interview letter on january 15.

In some countries, they allow taking medical exam without having a letter. All they needs is your passport and recent passport size photographs.

You'd better contact your local hospitals if they allow for taking medical exams. Good luck and congratulations !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.