Honey&Bunny

NVC SUCKS!

39 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me what to do with NVC and how to really manage to talk to somebody in charge? I got my FOUR CHECKLIST! I have sent the affidavit of support THREE TIMES ALREADY, and apparently I have to send it again. I didn't file taxes during the years 2011,2012,2013, due to the fact that I didn't work. I was my father dependent for all of those years. EVERYTIME, I send the aos, there was a letter explaining my unemployment. Now, I got my FOUR CHECKLIST TODAY asking me for 2013 taxes.... HOW CAN I STOP THIS!? I AM SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO LOSE IT! I am so depress right now, all I can do us cry. CAN THEY ADRESS EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG IN ONE FU$&@NG CHECKLIST, AND NOT SEND ONE AFTER ANOTHER. MY CASES ARE GOING TO BE AT NVC FOR YEARS IF THEY KEEP PULLING THIS SH#T ON ME...... I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS PASSIVE AGRESSIVE POST, BUT I REALLY NEED IT TO LET IT OUT.

Can someone tell me what to do with NVC and how to really manage to talk to somebody in charge? I got my FOUR CHECKLIST! I have sent the affidavit of support THREE TIMES ALREADY, and apparently I have to send it again. I didn't file taxes during the years 2011,2012,2013, due to the fact that I didn't work. I was my father dependent for all of those years. EVERYTIME, I send the aos, there was a letter explaining my unemployment. Now, I got my FOUR CHECKLIST TODAY asking me for 2013 taxes.... HOW CAN I STOP THIS!? I AM SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO LOSE IT! I am so depress right now, all I can do us cry. CAN THEY ADRESS EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG IN ONE FU$&@NG CHECKLIST, AND NOT SEND ONE AFTER ANOTHER. MY CASES ARE GOING TO BE AT NVC FOR YEARS IF THEY KEEP PULLING THIS SH#T ON ME...... I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS PASSIVE AGRESSIVE POST, BUT I REALLY NEED IT TO LET IT OUT.

If you your joint sponsor is helping you in AOS. you shouldnt be getting any checklist. Still if you are getting. yoy should call NVC and request to talk to supervisor your problem. I am quite sure they might understand your situation and provide you cc. All the best

hi

do you have a joint sponsor then if you didn't work?

Yes I do, and back on October they sent me a checklist requesting his 2013 taxes, which we sent. Now, they sent me this one, asking for my 2013... If my taxes are the problem, why aren't they asking me for 2011, or 2012? I honestly feel that this is personal. Whomever is handling my cases, is really screwing me up on purpose.

If you your joint sponsor is helping you in AOS. you shouldnt be getting any checklist. Still if you are getting. yoy should call NVC and request to talk to supervisor your problem. I am quite sure they might understand your situation and provide you cc. All the best

I have a joint sponsor, and I already sent all of his information a few times. The last checklist I had was back on October, and it was requesting his 2013 taxes which we sent. Why didn't they ask for mine as well? For some reason things are getting really mess up with my process. Now I understand why some people lose and go on a killing rampage.. Lol.

THEY ARE BULLIES, AND THE WORST THING IS THAT IT IS THEM AGAINST YOU. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU NEVER RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE NEVER WRONG....

THEY ARE BULLIES, AND THE WORST THING IS THAT IT IS THEM AGAINST YOU. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU NEVER RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE NEVER WRONG....

One of my document was stuck, and I talked to supervisor and get it clear. Please continously call NVC and straight ask supervisor to look into matter. One of VJ darnell suggested me to prepare letter and attach all the proof you have following that letter and title your email to " supervisor to review" . After sending these stuff get supervisor to review it. Seriously don't provide same stuff to them otherwise they will always send you checklist instead of CC.

Earlier my joint sponsor put income which was stated on line 22 of 1040 then they gave checklist, then we sent AOS with adjusted gross income again checklist, now my case is completed but with checklist but they just asked me to bring signed AOS from my joint sponsor.

I really feel sorry for you but please get supervisor and involve congressman. You should act aggressive in this matter, don't let it go. Don't take other meaning of aggressive ( like you said on rampage hahaha). You don't have to do that lol. lots of options are there and our VJ friends are smart they will show you some bright way to solve the problem.

Good luck. I think you can call NVC now, don't waste time.

One of my document was stuck, and I talked to supervisor and get it clear. Please continously call NVC and straight ask supervisor to look into matter. One of VJ darnell suggested me to prepare letter and attach all the proof you have following that letter and title your email to " supervisor to review" . After sending these stuff get supervisor to review it. Seriously don't provide same stuff to them otherwise they will always send you checklist instead of CC.

Earlier my joint sponsor put income which was stated on line 22 of 1040 then they gave checklist, then we sent AOS with adjusted gross income again checklist, now my case is completed but with checklist but they just asked me to bring signed AOS from my joint sponsor.

I really feel sorry for you but please get supervisor and involve congressman. You should act aggressive in this matter, don't let it go. Don't take other meaning of aggressive ( like you said on rampage hahaha). You don't have to do that lol. lots of options are there and our VJ friends are smart they will show you some bright way to solve the problem.

Good luck. I think you can call NVC now, don't waste time.

Thank you for your wishes... I called NVC twice today, and both times "there were no supervisors available". And I am not stupid, I know it is all BS! They told to write to asknvc@state.gov. I already wrote to them 7 times in the last two months, and I have not gotten a single answer back. My senator is a total A$$. If you are not BLACK or got shot by the NYPD, he doesn't give a dam. His name is Charles B. Rangel, and quite frankly, I am not a fan.... I HOPE THAT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ON MY SITUATION CAN UNDERSTAND MY VENTING..

Maybe write a letter explaining why you didnt fill taxes during those years and send it along with the joint sponsor affidavit of suport.

USCIS

05/21/13: Priority Day

09/09/13: VSC to NSC

09/17/13: Processing at NSC

10/31/13: RFE

11/07/13: RFE Sent

11/13/13: RFE Received

11/20/13: NOA2

11/26/13: Case sent to NVC

NVC

12/18/13: Case Received

01/10/14: Case# and IIN

01/17/14: Completed DS-261

01/21/14: Paid AOS fee

01/25/14: Paid IV Fee

02/17/14: Completed DS-260

04/07/14: Sent IV and AOS

04/25/14: Case Complete

CONSULATE

03/25/15: Interview

03/27/15: Visa Issued

04/01/15: Visa Available to pick up
04/02/15: Picked up visa

04/02/15: Paid fee on ELIS

You're frustration is understandable, I'm sure we've all had negative experiences with NVC. It appears to me that a few of those checklists you're receiving could be false checklists. I have received a few of those myself.

And by the way, it's disturbing that you would make comments like, "If you are not BLACK or got shot by the NYPD, he doesn't give a dam." VisaJourney.com is a website that provides free immigration forum discussions, and information to help make the immigration transition to the USA less tedious. I understand this is a free country and you have a right to express yourself, but was it really necessary? I included the question mark for the sake of proper punctuation. I really don't care for a response to this question

GOOD LUCK on your JOURNEY!

Thank you for your wishes... I called NVC twice today, and both times "there were no supervisors available". And I am not stupid, I know it is all BS! They told to write to asknvc@state.gov. I already wrote to them 7 times in the last two months, and I have not gotten a single answer back. My senator is a total A$$. If you are not BLACK or got shot by the NYPD, he doesn't give a dam. His name is Charles B. Rangel, and quite frankly, I am not a fan.... I HOPE THAT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ON MY SITUATION CAN UNDERSTAND MY VENTING..

Maybe write a letter explaining why you didnt fill taxes during those years and send it along with the joint sponsor affidavit of suport.

Honey, I already did. It was submitted along with my AOS form. What really annoys me the most is that they are asking only for 2013 taxes.. How about the 2011, and 2012? You see, they have my letter. Now, I am freaking out because, when I called NVC. They couldn't tell me it they need the same documents that they are asking me for. I keep getting checklist for both cases at different times. The last checklist I sent for step-daughter was back at the beginning of December, so now I have to wait almost two more months to figure out if they need any other documents. If my daughter's AOS form is also "missing my tax info" I will get another checklist in two months, then is the same thing all over again. GOD! This is really frustrating!

You're frustration is understandable, I'm sure we've all had negative experiences with NVC. It appears to me that a few of those checklists you're receiving could be false checklists. I have received a few of those myself.

And by the way, it's disturbing that you would make comments like, "If you are not BLACK or got shot by the NYPD, he doesn't give a dam." VisaJourney.com is a website that provides free immigration forum discussions, and information to help make the immigration transition to the USA less tedious. I understand this is a free country and you have a right to express yourself, but was it really necessary? I included the question mark for the sake of proper punctuation. I really don't care for a response to this question

GOOD LUCK on your JOURNEY!

Listen, I am sorry if I have offended you or anybody else with that last comment. Please do not take it out of context. I live in New York City, and sadly, politicians are only focusing lately on police brutality against African Americans, and Latinos. I have called my representative office 5 times already, and after seeing that I wasn't getting the help over the phone, I decided to go to the office with no luck what so ever. IMMIGRATION IS THE LAST THING ON ANY POLITICIAN MIND UNLESS THERE IS SOME KIND OF POLITICAL HELP BEHIND IT. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CORRECT MY GRAMMAR WITH THE INTENTION OF HUMILIATING ME. English is my second language, and sometimes when people are mad or nervous, the last thing that they really check when they are venting is their grammar.

Can someone tell me what to do with NVC and how to really manage to talk to somebody in charge? I got my FOUR CHECKLIST! I have sent the affidavit of support THREE TIMES ALREADY, and apparently I have to send it again. I didn't file taxes during the years 2011,2012,2013, due to the fact that I didn't work. I was my father dependent for all of those years. EVERYTIME, I send the aos, there was a letter explaining my unemployment. Now, I got my FOUR CHECKLIST TODAY asking me for 2013 taxes.... HOW CAN I STOP THIS!? I AM SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO LOSE IT! I am so depress right now, all I can do us cry. CAN THEY ADRESS EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG IN ONE FU$&@NG CHECKLIST, AND NOT SEND ONE AFTER ANOTHER. MY CASES ARE GOING TO BE AT NVC FOR YEARS IF THEY KEEP PULLING THIS SH#T ON ME...... I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS PASSIVE AGRESSIVE POST, BUT I REALLY NEED IT TO LET

hey escribe una carta diciendo porque tu no estabas trabajando

eso yo hice ... i worked 2011 , 2012, but not in 2013 i was in school. so i wrote a letter and a letter of school verification .. just write a letter

Well Im black and got shot by a Iraqi in 2006, and my wife still is not here! So I guess that theory is shot to hell.

Its a very frustating and long process that takes alot of patience and I myself am guilty of lashing out at times, but I think that we can all agree there is no rhyme or reason to the way the USCIC works. I personally think they make the rules as they go.

i have checked petition numbers before and after mine and thinking that they go in sequential order but I quickly learned that is not the case.

take it easy, relax and buckle in for the ride!

Edited by tonyb919

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.