Tintin and Mike

I-751 January 2015 Filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

It looks like they got the biometrics letter a month after the transfer and they got approved another month after the bio.

I don't know what will happen with us tho, we are 8 months in to this thing.

I am pretty sure that USCIS does not give two Shits about how long we are into this thing already. They are going to make it as slow and painful as possible for any human to endure,

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Got the physical letter informing me about my case transfer to CSC today. The letter is the same as everyone else here. I am really concerned about getting a 2nd bio or a RFE while away for a 3 week tirip overseas this October. I hope we are all approved before the end of September.

Got the physical letter informing me about my case transfer to CSC today. The letter is the same as everyone else here. I am really concerned about getting a 2nd bio or a RFE while away for a 3 week tirip overseas this October. I hope we are all approved before the end of September.

A second biometrics is going to happen. Everyone should be prepared for that.

Last year's transfer notice was the same on the website also.

Edited by sammyboy34

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

My wife just told me that I got the letter. She didn't open it yet but I assume its the transfer letter to CSC. BTW be positive Sammy!!! it will all be good.

Sorry if I missed this already, but does anyone understand *why* they requested second bios for so many transfer applicants?

Do they have any logical reasoning for anything they do?

Not according to me.

Well, I would hope that there is some logic, we're just not privy to it. I would further hope that current logic is that they're processing applications in order, as fast as reasonably possible. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they're not just sitting on applications to make us squirm.

But, if the whole point of the second bio is to make us jump through hoops, then I'd be less willing to give them this benefit.

So, does anyone understand why a second bio is needed?

Sammy please be positive..

I am sorry dude, i am just being realistic here looking at past stats. I really also hope i am wrong. I have always been a morale building leader in life, but at this point i am just so frustrated obsessing over one thing and seeing that even june /july folks from CSC are already approved and we have nothing in sight. i mean really, we have no idea what the eff is going on with our case. Hell, we should ve had our cards months ago, but we are sitting here wondering will we have another biometrics now? We are kind of in the same boat we were in march/april.

How can i be any positive after all this torture>?

I think i am gonna go buy a new car this weekend just to get my mind off of this for a while.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Dude dont worry it won't be 4 months from now thats not realistic, it will probably take another month or so.. Believe me I am not liking this one bit. I just had a job interview and I am hoping the new employer won't get scared that I don't have a GC when infect I do.. Plus who know if they will renew my driving license again. You'll never know who you run into at penndot and everyone has their own rules.

It is crazy but we goota keep it positive.. At least we are getting something. We were in the dark for so long. At least they are sending letters.

Dude dont worry it won't be 4 months from now thats not realistic, it will probably take another month or so.. Believe me I am not liking this one bit. I just had a job interview and I am hoping the new employer won't get scared that I don't have a GC when infect I do.. Plus who know if they will renew my driving license again. You'll never know who you run into at penndot and everyone has their own rules.

It is crazy but we goota keep it positive.. At least we are getting something. We were in the dark for so long. At least they are sending letters.

It is surely gonna be at least 3 - 4 more months. One month to receive new biometrics, and then 2 months after biometrics we will see some approvals. Just look at the last transfer timeline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.