1,449 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

And is it a good sign to receive the prima facie? Am so worried Coz I have read in here many people who received it had to wait longer compared to those who never received any prima facie!

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

And is it a good sign to receive the prima facie? Am so worried Coz I have read in here many people who received it had to wait longer compared to those who never received any prima facie!

The timeframes are never the sames Good luck with it

Sandra, how long do EAD cards take once the online status say produced? thanks!!!

*Forever&Always*​​

Filed: Timeline

On september 30,your new card was ordered....Finally this long journey has come to an end!!! Thank you so much everybody for your words of encouragement and always checking up on me...Sandra,l really appreciate you taking your time to answer my questions,you are a blessing...thanks again..

Timeline

EAD has been delivered today!! Woohoo!!! I guess I shall go to the SS office tomorrow. Should I wait? What about the DMV? Should I hold off? Within the last 2 weeks I had my I360 approved, and EAD approved along with cards delivered! Wow so excited! Should I wait to go to the SS and dmv? If so how how long? Thanks!!!

*Forever&Always*​​

EAD has been delivered today!! Woohoo!!! I guess I shall go to the SS office tomorrow. Should I wait? What about the DMV? Should I hold off? Within the last 2 weeks I had my I360 approved, and EAD approved along with cards delivered! Wow so excited! Should I wait to go to the SS and dmv? If so how how long? Thanks!!!

Congrats Forever Always, from my experience I'd say got to the SS to get your number. I was able to get my drivers license but it was so tedious and took forever for my documents to be verified. So I believe once you have a SSN it makes the process a lot easier. However bare in mind once you get your temp license you will have to pay to renew it to a 8 year one.

I just paid to get my drivers license but it is temp for a year. Now I have my GC I have to pay $54 to change my licence. I couldn't change license until I had SSN.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello folks please I'm so confused now, my online status for i765 said card delivered on September 28th with usps tracking number to my attorney address. I have called and she said, she didn't received any card. After long waited time. Please what should i do because I have a job waiting to hire. Thank you in advance as I await for the feedback.

Timeline

Congrats Forever Always, from my experience I'd say got to the SS to get your number. I was able to get my drivers license but it was so tedious and took forever for my documents to be verified. So I believe once you have a SSN it makes the process a lot easier. However bare in mind once you get your temp license you will have to pay to renew it to a 8 year one.

I just paid to get my drivers license but it is temp for a year. Now I have my GC I have to pay $54 to change my licence. I couldn't change license until I had SSN.

Thanks! I have no states drivers license yet and I am so excited to get this finally all done and able to work!

*Forever&Always*​​

Timeline

Wow another status update in my petitions... My I-485 was showing accepted at lockbox and today changed to transferred to another office... What is the process from the lockbox to the interview and estimated timeframes... Thanks!!!

*Forever&Always*​​

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Missymd, words can't discribe how happy i am for you !!! Whenever i log in i always check if you get any updates the last time you said no word on your case i felt really bad because i know when the holidays come it is so hard to be away from family which is most important. Good luck on your new journey many blessings . In Jamaica we say one love !!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Missymd, yes i got my card over a year july but i also started a new journey to get my daughter and the papers are at NVC another long journey because she aged out and also had a child which i added . If you dont mind me asking what country are you from ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.