1,449 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

KC201307 Once the case is approved and you have form I-485 pending Vermont will ship the case to the local office, after a few hours the local office will ship to the NBC and after 2/4months the NBC will ship to the local office again,when the file is not missing any document the NBC usually ships the file in a few days to the local office. If you filed form I-765 over 90 days then fill out an e request online inquiring about the I765.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

I have filed a service request and never heard anything back other than what I can see online that a tier 1 was looking at it and it's completed... Which I don't know what that means.. My online statues never changed

*Forever&Always*​​

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey guys! So I've filed for VAWA and received a notice of action saying that I don't qualify because I didn't submit enough evidence. On the paper that they've sent me every single box is checked:

1. No proof of marriage

2. No proof of my husband being an LPR or US citizen

3. No proof of battery or extreme cruelty

4. No proof of me being a person of good moral character

5. No proof of us residing together

6. No proof of bona fide marriage.

I'm a bit confused because I've sent a certified copy of the marriage certificate, copy of his birth certificate, copies of 3 leases, proof of joint bank account/bills in both names etc etc, background check from FBI, multiple affidavits for bona fide marriage and abuse, pictures of bruises, things that he threw at me and stuff and papers from the hospital(I'm type 1 diabetic and ended up in the ICU because of him and me not having insulin). I tried calling Vermont center, but all they said is that the case is confidential and they can't help me. What should I do?

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Anastasia it looks like somehow they didn't receive your documents at all, only form I360. My therapist only wrote initial evaluation for 1 page, and I got approved. I have a final evaluation for 5 pages after the therapy but didn't send it to USCIS because they approved my case.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys my lawyer just emailed me that my i360 have been approved. What is the next step now and how long do I have to wait to get A interview for my i485?

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Geoheaven you should submit forms I-485,G-325A, I-765(optional), I131(optional), I864W, G1145, I693(medical exam), plus documents such as copy of birth certificate, copy of the marriage certificate, divorce decree(if you are divorced) copy of previous divorce(if you or you husband were divorced before) copy of valid passport,4 passport pictures, copy of the VAWA approval.

If you were arrested before submit a certified Court Disposition.

If you cannot afford USCIS fees fill out form I-912 to waive the fees regarding form I-765 and I-485.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The fees are aready waived and the i485 was submitted with the i360 as I was married to a us citizen. Will that make it go faster?

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

I just got emails stating

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On September 23, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXX

SO EXCITED! I wonder how long it will be that we will get them!

*Forever&Always*​​

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. Thank u sandra for helping me out with my affidavit.

I have a question reg. My ead card tho. It was sent to my abusive spouse's address. But i have updated my current address since july with uscis and usps and i dd received mail from uscis and chnged of address confirmation.

Uscis told me to apply for a new ead and pay fees if ead card was not sent back yo them

Usps told me they will try to retrieve it.

Has anyone had the same issue ? Any advice is greatly appreciated thank u

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.