1,449 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

wow ok that's sounds better, so they are already that far, thank you sandra, do you know about Indianapolis as well?

Indianapolis- Jan 2015.As I mentioned before the charter shows they are working in the cases received in Nov 2014, but it was published on May 31, 2015 , then advance always two months then you have an idea when they will adjudicate the case.

Despite the charter shows the month they are working, sometimes the local office sets up an interview before.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

Edited by sandranj

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Indianapolis- Jan 2015.As I mentioned before the charter shows they are working in the cases received in Nov 2014, but it was published on May 31, 2015 , then advance always two months then you have an idea when they will adjudicate the case.

Despite the charter shows the month they are working, sometimes the local office sets up an interview before.

ok I see,...I hope I will hear soon from them:), thank you sandra

Filed: Timeline

Chicago is taking a long time to adjudicate the AOS, they are adjudicating cases received in October 2014. Despite the charter shows the cases they are working, sometimes the local office sets up an interview before.

The charter shows they are working in Chicago the cases received in Aug 2014, but it was published on May 31, 2015 then advance always two months then you have an idea when they will adjudicate your case.

Filed: Timeline

Thank you Sandra but let me ask you

Saying they work in case means they start touching it or they finish it or they call for interview?

In other words

My case was received in Chicago in January 15 2015

So by the chart it will be two months till they do what ?

Finish my case which means that i will be called for interview in one month as they give you 30 days notice

Am i right

Thank you again my Sandra

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone and Sandra, so I went for my infopass appointment in my local field office today. I ask the officer about the update of my VAWA applications process. She only looked on my i360 receipt and my passport and said that my i360 and i485 has putted together and told me to wait for a letter in a mail in 2 months. Wait for EAD response in 90days. I applied my Vawa on December 2014 applied i485 & i765 last month july 2015. It seemed like I'm waiting too long for the decision of my vawa application. I told her that I wrote a letter to VSC to expidite my EAD but told me they wont expidite applications. Most of my questions has cleared up aside from this one. Sandra mentioned to me that I can expidite my i765 application once I get a biometrics done but officer told me they won't expidite applications. I guess I should have to wait 2-3 more months again.

Timeline

Hi amikah and leilabird, I am also in Indiana. Just done Infopass today.Did you also go to Infopass? Leilabird, have you received your GC yet? How long did you wait for your GC after interview?

Hi lonelady, no i did not do infopass. I got my work permit then forgot about my I485. At least I did not want to think about it as much.

It took exactly 4 months to get the interview scheduled. 5 months to get my green card. The card received 2 weeks after the interview.

Indiana is a pretty republican state. They seem to do everything as the law states. Just my opionion to ease your wait.

Timeline

Thank you leilabird and Congrats to you. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long.But you right to ease the wait.can I ask How long did you received your EAD after you filed? And what address did you had your biometrics and interview appointment?

I filed all 3 in August 2014. EAD received in November 2014(my birth date was incorrect on the card). I had to wait another month to get the corrected card.

USCIS sent me a biometric appointment notice and the interview notice to my home address as well as my attorney's office.

The online status kept changing as the actions have been taken.

How long have you been waiting since you filed?

Timeline

Wow, you waited for exact time plus another month to have your EAD corrected. Where did they schedule your biometrics and interview? I'm just thinking if is it the local office address to where I had my Infopass appointment. Did you go to North Meridian street in Indianapolis?

Timeline

I filed my vawa December 2014. Received prima facie on April'2015. Filed i485 & i765 just last month July. Its almost 8 months now to wait for the decision of my vawa. The officer told me today that they put my i485 together with my i360 and said to wait a letter in a mail for 2 months. I'm not sure if is the letter is for the decision of my vawa or for the biometrics and interview appointments.

Timeline

Ok, Thank you very much for the information leilabird,but at least I could just ask the same person to take me back there if ever.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.