Umka36

Drug smuggler sues U.S. after being mauled by Border Patrol dog

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hope the dog doesn't become infected by any viruses or diseases from the incident!

Edited by Robby999

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Hope the dog doesn't become infected by any viruses or diseases from the incident!

I know he is illegal and everything but your comment is really low in humanity.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Well, let's see! Guy was smuggling drugs while illegally entering the USA. this guy had O% respect for any of our laws while in the commission of his crimes, but now wants our government to give him 100% respect by using our legal system to sue Border Patrol for defending our borders. I personally think they should have let Fido gnaw on him a little bit longer so he can experience a little of the same kind of pain that parents and relatives of drug addicts experience due to him and others like him that totally ignore our borders and laws on a regular basis by smuggling drugs across our borders. I might have had an inkling of sympathy for this guy if he had been some naive teen, but dude was 31 so he knows right from wrong. American tax dollars bought and paid to have that dog specially trained, so yes I am worried about my investment in border security and could care less about this idiot smuggler who has already shown that he is just here to become a parasite to our system.

Edited by Robby999

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Well, let's see! Guy was smuggling drugs while illegally entering the USA. this guy had O% respect for any of our laws while in the commission of his crimes, but now wants our government to give him 100% respect by using our legal system to sue Border Patrol for defending our borders. I personally think they should have let Fido gnaw on him a little bit longer so he can experience a little of the same kind of pain that parents and relatives of drug addicts experience due to him and others like him that totally ignore our borders and laws on a regular basis by smuggling drugs across our borders. I might have had an inkling of sympathy for this guy if he had been some naive teen, but dude was 31 so he knows right from wrong. American tax dollars bought and paid to have that dog specially trained, so yes I am worried about my investment in border security and could care less about this idiot smuggler who has already shown that he is just here to become a parasite to our system.

I agree. It is shame that the dog did not kill this thug.