441 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Sudan
Timeline

Hi Noona,

WOW! That's awful. I believe one of the members from November has already had their intervirew in February, bellylaugh is their name. Not sure where they are from. Here in December there are a few interview notices already received.

But I can tell you about me, I applied December 8th, 2014, received my interview notice March 2nd, 2015.

My interview is April 14th, 2015.

Good luck! Hang in there. Any RFEs?

Oh good luck in your upcoming interview, no RFE, EAD received January/30 and (ready to be scheduled for interview ) since December/22 :( :(

Thanks for the reply

Edited by noona

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I also scheduled an infopass appointment because my I94 shows I departed the country on Dec 18 last year which I did not do....so according to my I94 am not in the country at the moment....as anyone had this issue?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Bibi my i94 Also has a departure and i never paid attention to it, i mean its pretty obvious i didnt leave. And my process has been normal, no rfe or anything. But my interview will be next week ill let you know if they tell me something about it..

In other news i received the social today, finally after 5 weeks.

Married: november 21 2010

Filled I-130: december 19 2013

NOA 1: december 23 2013 California center

NOA 2: June 6 2014

AOS I 485, I765 December 22

NOA 1 01/14/2015

Biometrics app 02/05/15

EAD approved 02/24/15

EAD received 02/28/15

Timeline

Hey Burusc ....thanks for the info...and congrats on the social security card...I dont have mine yet, still waiting for it.

My infopass appointment is tomorrow...too late to cancel....I guess i'll just go and clarify...

All the best at your interview next week...please keep us updated about how it goes

Timeline

Sure, better safe than sorry. Ill keep you guys posted thanks for the wishes :)

NOA 1 01/14/2015

Biometrics app 02/05/15

EAD approved 02/24/15

EAD received 02/28/15

Noona and Bibi,

Congrats on the interview! Mine is next week, I'll keep you guys posted.

Still waiting for SSN, 5 weeks now, calling SS office now! :whistle:

N-400

April 25, 2018 - Interview in Jacksonville, FL

May 24, 2018 - Oath Ceremony

I-130 for Mom

May 24, 2018 - Mailed I-130 for mom via UPS One-Day shipping

So, called the SS office. They said it is still pending verification of EAD validity with USCIS. Like, seriously, Why isn't USCIS responding?

Is there somewhere that we can call to help speed this up? Be like, hey guys can you VERIFY THIS VALIDITY! 5 weeks?????

Any help with this would be appreciated.

I also scheduled an infopass appointment because my I94 shows I departed the country on Dec 18 last year which I did not do....so according to my I94 am not in the country at the moment....as anyone had this issue?

Wait, what? Why does it say departed? When is your infopass?

N-400

I-130 for Mom

Hey guys, I called S.A.V.E's help line and the lady was AMAZING! So polite! She said it is outrageous that I am still waiting for a social security number. She said that the social security office should have called them after 20 days of a pending case. Basically the social security office does not care that my case has been pending for 35 days without a social security number when I could be working or getting a new phone for my husband with ATT. The case is pending and they simply DO NOT CARE.

The lady told me to go to the social security office tomorrow and tell them I spoke with her and that I'd like to talk to a supervisor! I printed out the SAVE page just to prove what I am talking about...

Most people don't even know that the agency exists, check it out, guys. It's for any agency to check the validity of immigration documents. http://www.uscis.gov/save/what-save/what-save

N-400

I-130 for Mom

Timeline

Mrs hopkins, i understand your frustration, and from my experience i can tell you nothing can be done before the first 6 weeks, i was upset about it, as i said before my friends received i in a week and i went every week to see what was going on and that was the answer if i were you i would get reAdy to file the claim next week when your case hits the sixth week. I received mine yesterday so hopefully yours its alerady on the mail. Good luck

NOA 1 01/14/2015

Biometrics app 02/05/15

EAD approved 02/24/15

EAD received 02/28/15

Timeline

I had my info pass yesterday.....wasnt much help.

Mrs Hopkins....my I-94 shows that I left the US sometimes in December ......cos I have a return ticket scheduled for that date....but I wasnt on the flight....infact I only bought a return ticket because it was waaaaaaay cheaper than the one way flight.I think they update I94-using passenger manifest.

Mrs hopkins, i understand your frustration, and from my experience i can tell you nothing can be done before the first 6 weeks, i was upset about it, as i said before my friends received i in a week and i went every week to see what was going on and that was the answer if i were you i would get reAdy to file the claim next week when your case hits the sixth week. I received mine yesterday so hopefully yours its alerady on the mail. Good luck

Hi Burusc,

Thank you! I went there today, SS office said they will contact SAVE and I should get it in 2 weeks. Praying! I'm ok though, my interview is next week! Everything is going great. Good luck! Is your interview in MAy?

I had my info pass yesterday.....wasnt much help.

Mrs Hopkins....my I-94 shows that I left the US sometimes in December ......cos I have a return ticket scheduled for that date....but I wasnt on the flight....infact I only bought a return ticket because it was waaaaaaay cheaper than the one way flight.I think they update I94-using passenger manifest.

So, if you have a return ticket they put on your I-94 that you left that day? That seems absurd! When I enterd I had a return ticket but that wasn't put on my I-94. So, what now?

N-400

I-130 for Mom

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Interview tomorrow. I will submit a feedback after finishing letting y'all know how things go. Prayers ?

12/26/2014 --- Package sent from USPS

12/29/2014 --- Delivered, signed by R. Mer.

01/05/2015 --- SMS, NOA sent

01/06/2015 --- Cheques cashed

01/10/2015 --- NOA hard copy received

01/26/2015 --- Biometrics apointment received

02/06/2015 --- Biometrics done

02/17/2015 --- EAD expedited request

02/18/2015 --- Congressman contacted

02/26/2015 --- EAD/AP Approved!!

03/05/2015 --- EAD/AP Combo received

03/11/2015 --- Interview scheduled

04/13/2015 --- Interview: Done... Approved after 2 hours

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.