Allison_Simon2014

K-1 December 2014 Filers

659 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Mailed out my I-129F package, yesterday- Dec. 15th. Sent it Express, hope to hear something soon.

Leaving tomorrow to see my sweetheart in Germany for Christmas! SO EXCITED!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I also mailed out our I-129F package Dec 15th. I received confirmation that it arrived 12/17 at 8:40am :) So excited. I spent months reviewing this site and others to prepare the package. This site has been such a great resource. Looking forward to the next step, NOA1!

Service Center: California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate: Manila, Philippines
I-129F Sent: 12/15/14
I-129F NOA1 Text/Email: 12/22/14
I-129F NOA1 Hard Copy: 12/27/14
I-129F NOA2 Text/Email: 01/09/15
I-129F NOA2 Hard Copy: 01/15/15
NVC Case Number Assigned: 01/23/15
Left NVC: 01/30/15

Case Arrived at Embassy: 02/02/15
!!!Waiting for primary government IDs!!!
Interview Date: 04/22/15

!!!Approved?? K1/K2 DNA Test Requested!!!

DNA Results arrive at Embassy: 05/18/15

Passport requested to be sent 2Go to Embassy: 05/29/15

Issued!: 07/01/15 (CEAC didn't update until Jul 3)

Need a primary government ID in the Philippines? Look here -> New International Postal ID Available

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I mailed our I-129F packet on Saturday 12/13 by USPS Priority. It arrived Monday, and today 12/18 I got the txt and e-mail that we are being routed to CSC. Hurray! :dancing:

Actually I received 3 txts and emails, arriving about 5 minutes apart. I wonder what's up with that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello December Filers!

I sent in our I-129F on Dec. 1st , they recieved our packet on December 4th, I got email confirmation on Dec. 8th and then I recieved the NOA1 on Dec. 15th.

Now I guess it's just a waiting game? Anyone know how long this portion may take? I think checking the website daily for any updates is what's driving me crazy!

-A

Timeline

Hello December Filers!

I sent in our I-129F on Dec. 1st , they recieved our packet on December 4th, I got email confirmation on Dec. 8th and then I recieved the NOA1 on Dec. 15th.

Now I guess it's just a waiting game? Anyone know how long this portion may take? I think checking the website daily for any updates is what's driving me crazy!

-A

We are just about on the same timeline as you thus far - it is driving me crazy too! I keep checking timelines and the USCIS site throughout the day. I need something to distract me while we wait for the next step.

K-1

Submitted forms to USCIS // 12.02.2014

Received NOA1 email and assigned to CSC // 12.08.2014 (L)

Received NOA1 letter and assigned to CSC // 12.15.2014

Received NOA2 via checking status on the site // 01.02.2015 (L)

Received LND case number from calling NVC // 01.22.2015

Medical Appointment // 02.09.2015

Visiting the UK!! // 2.11-16

Interview // 4.13.2015 APPROVED!!!!!!

CEAC Status Changed to AP // 4.20.2015

P.O.E. // 4.25.2015 @ SFO

Married! // 5.2.2015

AOS

Electronic NOA1 Received // 05.27.2015

Hard Copy NOA1 Received // 6.2.2015

Biometrics Appointment // 6.15.2015

EAD and AP Approval // 8.8.2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello December Filers!

-A

I'm a November filer, but unfortunately if you're at TSC this portion of waiting for your NOA2 may take 5-6 months. For the most part they're processing June 2014 filer applications (with the exception of expedited cases like military and applications for Filipino fiancés). Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Edited by Cristin

Our story!

04/29/14: Met on a Mediterranean Cruise on the MSC Armonia

04/30/14 to 05/08/14: Traveled together on the cruise - Italy, Greece, Turkey, and Croatia
09/06/14 to 09/14/14: Visited Morocco - Casablanca, Marrakech, and Essaouira

02/11/15 to 02/17/15: Planned trip back to Morocco!

Our Immigration Story!

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Consulate: Casablanca, Morocco

10/31/14: I-129F submitted
11/03/14: I-129F received

11/05/14: I-129F NOA1 Notice Date

11/07/14: Alien Registration Number changed
11/13/14: I-129F NOA1 received in mail

45aXm5.png

Hello December Filers!

-A

Hmm...makes me wonder why I haven't received the NOA1 letter yet, especially when a couple of us received our notifications on December 4....

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hmm...makes me wonder why I haven't received the NOA1 letter yet, especially when a couple of us received our notifications on December 4....

I am totally wondering the same thing... it is alittle frustrating....so many thoughts are racing through my head, as to why we haven't received it, I think it might be time for a Valium :goofy:

I am totally wondering the same thing... it is alittle frustrating....so many thoughts are racing through my head, as to why we haven't received it, I think it might be time for a Valium :goofy:

So I called USCIS today about the hard copy and according to the representative, if they do not issue a hard copy of the receipt number within the 10 days, there will be no hard copy (duplicate) because the receipt number is already given and no further information has to be given. Basically the representative stated that the particular location the application was sent to does not always send a hard copy of the receipt number if the receipt number was email and/or text to you already.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Timeline

So I called USCIS today about the hard copy and according to the representative, if they do not issue a hard copy of the receipt number within the 10 days, there will be no hard copy (duplicate) because the receipt number is already given and no further information has to be given. Basically the representative stated that the particular location the application was sent to does not always send a hard copy of the receipt number if the receipt number was email and/or text to you already.

That is great news so a little less worry for you guys.

Timeline

It seems quiet lately - do you think the processing centers are working this week? Or shutting down until the New Year?

I keep checking every day but am not hopefully for news before the New Year...

K-1

Submitted forms to USCIS // 12.02.2014

Received NOA1 email and assigned to CSC // 12.08.2014 (L)

Received NOA1 letter and assigned to CSC // 12.15.2014

Received NOA2 via checking status on the site // 01.02.2015 (L)

Received LND case number from calling NVC // 01.22.2015

Medical Appointment // 02.09.2015

Visiting the UK!! // 2.11-16

Interview // 4.13.2015 APPROVED!!!!!!

CEAC Status Changed to AP // 4.20.2015

P.O.E. // 4.25.2015 @ SFO

Married! // 5.2.2015

AOS

Electronic NOA1 Received // 05.27.2015

Hard Copy NOA1 Received // 6.2.2015

Biometrics Appointment // 6.15.2015

EAD and AP Approval // 8.8.2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Received NOA1 notification! I express mailed my package 12/15 I just received NOA1 text and email 12/22. And...drumroll..... California Service Center!! I'm excited. If you sent your application 12/15, I hope you also get a notification today :)

Service Center: California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate: Manila, Philippines
I-129F Sent: 12/15/14
I-129F NOA1 Text/Email: 12/22/14
I-129F NOA1 Hard Copy: 12/27/14
I-129F NOA2 Text/Email: 01/09/15
I-129F NOA2 Hard Copy: 01/15/15
NVC Case Number Assigned: 01/23/15
Left NVC: 01/30/15

Case Arrived at Embassy: 02/02/15
!!!Waiting for primary government IDs!!!
Interview Date: 04/22/15

!!!Approved?? K1/K2 DNA Test Requested!!!

DNA Results arrive at Embassy: 05/18/15

Passport requested to be sent 2Go to Embassy: 05/29/15

Issued!: 07/01/15 (CEAC didn't update until Jul 3)

Need a primary government ID in the Philippines? Look here -> New International Postal ID Available

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.