Husband Wife

Islamabad, Pakistan - IR1/CR1 Interview Thread November 2014

355 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ya thats what i predicted too! after how long did u get email for interview? and islamabad embassy right? but since its all holidays and all so they might send email late.

Hi, 20 days after I noticed "N/A" on the ceac site. I m sure that within u will see the email. Make sure checking " junk mail " folder also. Mine was found burried there. U r in our pray. Keep praying. You know the positivity of the prayer effects.Take care.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, 20 days after I noticed "N/A" on the ceac site. I m sure that within u will see the email. Make sure checking " junk mail " folder also. Mine was found burried there. U r in our pray. Keep praying. You know the positivity of the prayer effects.Take care.

hi. but in ur timeline it says your case was completed on december 10th..so its not been 20 days yet ?

Timeline

Don't be confused...

Two pictures passport size 2x2

Medical, passport, picture will be collected after biometrics...

Updated aos will be required at the actual interview window....if the Co asks you to show you will hand it over...I had the same aos checklist and I took it to the interview.....the medical collecting officer told me if the Co asks you for it give it to him....but Co did not ask about it and I did not mention it to him too....

(F)USCIS

Citizenship

01 January 2018: Online application

02 January 2018: NOA

06 January 2018: Biometric Notice

22 January 2018: Biometric appointment

Timeline

hi. but in ur timeline it says your case was completed on december 10th..so its not been 20 days yet ?

You r right. "NA" showed on 12/10/2014 at the ceac web and dated 12/17/2014, I received the email of the interview date.

Timeline

You r right. "NA" showed on 12/10/2014 at the ceac web and dated 12/17/2014, I received the email of the interview date.

wow MA thats great. so you got the interview date in just 7 days...thats awesome. and im still waiting n waiting :(

Timeline

wow MA thats great. so you got the interview date in just 7 days...thats awesome. and im still waiting n waiting :(

Yes It was unexpected .God bless u will listen good news sooner too.I think at NVC the most important thing is that we should not have a check list notice.The interview and ultimately having passport with visa in hand is the actual comfort. Then off course reaching home in USA and reuniting with our love ones is really a better start for better life.on Monday may be the good news will be at your email box.when was "NA " on your profile at ceac site?

Timeline

Yes It was unexpected .God bless u will listen good news sooner too.I think at NVC the most important thing is that we should not have a check list notice.The interview and ultimately having passport with visa in hand is the actual comfort. Then off course reaching home in USA and reuniting with our love ones is really a better start for better life.on Monday may be the good news will be at your email box.when was "NA " on your profile at ceac site?

on 18th december case was completed. and on 19th december it became N/A on ceac site :)

Timeline

You will get an interview date for the month of February Insha Allah

Here is a basic rule of thumb people should use to determine when they will get an interview date after getting Case Complete, if someone gets a CC between 12/12/14 and 1/9/15, you will get an interview date for the month of February. If someone gets a CC between 1/12/15 and 2/10/15, then an interview date will be for the month of March

IR1/CR1 Timeline:

01/24/2014: Married

02/11/2014: I130 Sent

02/19/2014: I130 NOA1

06/25/2014: I130 Approved (NOA2)

07/07/2014: NVC Received

07/16/2014: Case # and IIN Assigned

08/04/2014: Received DS 261 and AOS Invoice Email

08/04/2014: Submitted DS 261

08/06/2014: Paid AOS Fee

08/07/2014: AOS Package Sent

08/11/2014: AOS Package Scanned

08/30/2014: Received IV Bill

08/30/2014: Paid IV Bill

09/03/2014: IV Package Sent

09/03/2014: Submitted Ds-260

09/05/2014: IV Package Scanned

10/14/2014: Case Complete

12/01/2014: Medical (Completed)

12/16/2014: Interview Scheduled for 7:00 AM (APPROVED) :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

12/17/2014: Visa "ISSUED" :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

01/24/2015: POE - JFK, NY

ROC Timeline:

11/11/2016: I-751 sent to VSC

11/14/2016: I-751 package received at VSC

11/16/2016: Check cashed

11/18/2016: NOA1 Received

12/14/2016: Biometrics Appointment

10/17/17: Approval letter received in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Glad to hear you guys are getting interview dates.

I am pretty worried about the packet 3.5. It has been 11 days TSC delivered it and my online status still has not changed. As you all may know, packet 3.5 holds critical personal information. I would hate to see my documents getting lost as my entire life/worth is in those documents.

Embassy isn't return my emails, does anyone know how else I can get a conformation on my docs being at the embassy?

Thanks

Timeline

is there any way to request for early interview just one or 2 weeks before? or no :/

Congratulations for the interview date.

Advice: Don't even think to plan to request early date... They will stop the paper to forwarding, and the consulate will start considering the plan of new date . If no new date will be available, we can loose this spot tooooooo.

I know the need of your husband next to you at this time is very important but This is just my suggestion . Rest of all is up to u. Take care of yourself and the coming one. Stay relaxed. U need more calmness now then ever for the sake of the " Mother & Child ". U r a doctor u ,u know well. Again congratulations.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.