5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just a clarification:

In the K1 guide under What to send to your fiance(e) once the I-129F is approved (Receive NOA2):

What does the number 2 item (Send copies of the documentary proof that you submitted with the I-129F for your fiance(e) to have on hand for their interview at the embassy. Your fiance(e) should review this information in advance of the interview (the embassy will have copies of this as well) mean? Isn't that the same as the I-129f package?

If its not, what specific documentary should I send?

The way i understand it , you send your fiance an exact copy of the 129f, that you sent to uscis,including all pictures, receipts,plane tickets,and the check /or money order you paid the fee with. any RFE documents also need to send(the RFE and your reply docs.) I personally, save EVERYTHING, and make copies to send back to her when its time. Better for her to have on hand, if needed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The way i understand it , you send your fiance an exact copy of the 129f, that you sent to uscis,including all pictures, receipts,plane tickets,and the check /or money order you paid the fee with. any RFE documents also need to send(the RFE and your reply docs.) I personally, save EVERYTHING, and make copies to send back to her when its time. Better for her to have on hand, if needed.

Noted. Thank you!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just a clarification:

In the K1 guide under What to send to your fiance(e) once the I-129F is approved (Receive NOA2):

What does the number 2 item (Send copies of the documentary proof that you submitted with the I-129F for your fiance(e) to have on hand for their interview at the embassy. Your fiance(e) should review this information in advance of the interview (the embassy will have copies of this as well) mean? Isn't that the same as the I-129f package?

If its not, what specific documentary should I send?

A copy of the I-129F is not needed for any part of the visa process in Manila (embassy has the original case file), no harm in your fiancee having a copy but for sure not needed at the embassy interview. The guide on VJ is not the best for the process at the embassy.

For the process in the Philippines follow the flashing arrow below for details.

Jump over to the Philippines forum for better answers relating to the process in Manila: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.