ziggy1977

RFE received at the CSC

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys, note: (I have been waiting for NOA2 for almost 1 yr now) my case was stuck in security and background for all those months. Me and my fiancée was getting worried coz it was taking so long..

Finally on Oct 1st 2014, I received RFE request for evidence, that said to sent them a new G-325A form coz I sent them the G-325. That's all they ask for and wanted ......so I sent the new form.

On Oct 30th 2014 CSC received my RFE and the letter states that my case is being process.

so guys is this good news???? I've we been waiting for so long, we missing each other so much....

how long do I need to wait again for them make a decision ? I pray everyday that we approve.

anyone is in the same situation ???? or give me good vibes to keep my hopes up....

thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi guys, note: (I have been waiting for NOA2 for almost 1 yr now) my case was stuck in security and background for all those months. Me and my fiancée was getting worried coz it was taking so long..

Finally on Oct 1st 2014, I received RFE request for evidence, that said to sent them a new G-325A form coz I sent them the G-325. That's all they ask for and wanted ......so I sent the new form.

On Oct 30th 2014 CSC received my RFE and the letter states that my case is being process.

so guys is this good news???? I've we been waiting for so long, we missing each other so much....

how long do I need to wait again for them make a decision ? I pray everyday that we approve.

anyone is in the same situation ???? or give me good vibes to keep my hopes up....

thanks

did you apply for a Fiance Visa or Marriage Visa?

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014

I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014

I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014

I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014

I-129F: Crickets as of today

Fiance Visa I-129F

Yes, it means someone finally looked at your application and would likely to adjudicate it after you have responded to them properly.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

thanks

The RFE is a sign that your file is finally on someone's desk (after months of sitting in a box), now that you have replied to the RFE you need to wait for the adjudicator to review your petition. All of this is a good sign that you will have an answer soon.

Philippines forum: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Timeline

thanks

It is definitely good news because getting an RFE means that finally someone is looking at your case. Your case will be approved soon as they receive your G-325A form.

Good luck! :)

Timeline

12 months is a long time waiting for us, everyday I check online and it said background check is pending and cannot move forward till the background check is complete...so that means someone look at my case already before and did a background check that's why it took so long coz of tha right ? (note : I was married n divorce before ) that's why I don't understand when you guys say I was stuck in the box for so long..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.