UncleBeer

94% Of Illegal Border Crossers Skip Hearings Over 11 Week Period

86 posts in this topic

Am I the last person here that thinks:

I should participate by voting?

That my vote matters?

That my vote is not the only catalyst for changing things?

Which one is going to actually do what they say they are going to do?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am trusting you to be a man of his word and giving you your sticker now..anyone else plan to or have voted?

I'll be voting on Tuesday.

Option-2-300x293.jpg

I already voted. Pretty sure I cancelled out one of y'all's votes, too. :rofl:

Option-2-300x293.jpg

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Timeline

Which one is going to actually do what they say they are going to do?

I don't know how to break the news, it takes more than one to govern and there will be compromises. There is no guarantee..unless you give up and then you surrender your power. If I sign up for your petition will you promise to vote?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

Timeline

So why bother voting? It's all pre-decided. And if ever a politician did get into office with designs to change things, his/her party affiliates wouldn't allow it to happen.

Dang it Dave..I was saving a special sticker for you if you promised to vote

During the 12 years 1995 - 2007, Republicans held the House majority. They held the Senate for 10 of those 12 years as well and had the White House for six of those years to boot. So there were six full years of total Republican governance that ended in Jan 2007. For all that Republican talk about better border control, them borders should have been air tight by then if they really meant what they say. Of course, they don't. Any rational person can figure that out. But some here like to pretend otherwise.

Yes and they have dropped the ball also. Your point is.

Yep. Both parties have their own selfish reasons for not securing the border. It will be interesting to see what happens Tuesday when the GOP takes over the Senate too. Any bets on E-Verify being made mandatory? Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Not a chance. Of course it already is here in GA, However it is against Federal law to use it to check people already employed. That says everything

How long are you allowed to keep you middle of the road plaque out when most of your posts are as an apologists for right non centrist views?

So a right winger would post Reagan screwed us.

Put down the glue

They're all bought and paid for. The elections are nothing but a charade. Corporations govern this land no matter who gets into office.

Holy sliver of shining light. He told the truth. I am going to go buy a lottery ticket. It's an omen

I'll be voting on Tuesday.

I am going to be voting 3rd party all the way. I am tired of being scared the other person is slightly more evil and may win

What if I am the one vote , that helps Nunn get elected by not voting for Perdue and the Dems keep the Senate. That would suck, but I can't vote for Perdue

Timeline

I did vote yesterday. But I have no illusions. Unbelievable just how fixed the system is. In many races, there's no competition. That's owed to gerrymandering. It's all decided before we cast our ballots.

312523d1314205915-help-fellow-floridian-

Timeline

Yes and they have dropped the ball also. Your point is.

Not a chance. Of course it already is here in GA, However it is against Federal law to use it to check people already employed. That says everything

Put down the glue

Holy sliver of shining light. He told the truth. I am going to go buy a lottery ticket. It's an omen

I am going to be voting 3rd party all the way. I am tired of being scared the other person is slightly more evil and may win

What if I am the one vote , that helps Nunn get elected by not voting for Perdue and the Dems keep the Senate. That would suck, but I can't vote for Perdue

The question being, if your politics are to the Right of Reagan, how can you stake out the moderate ground? Or is that just on immigration?

The question being, if your politics are to the Right of Reagan, how can you stake out the moderate ground? Or is that just on immigration?

He's not really a moderate. He's a MINO. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

But the poor kids had to walk here. Why do you hate children and want them to die

because they grow up to be the next generation of roofers and concrete men, displacing the next generation of uscitizen 20 year olds who need that job to attend the college.

sheesh.

Die, Children, Die !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Obisouly.

Insulting a wide demographic of typing and grammatically challenged redneck moderates

Reported