The Nature Boy

Lawmaker claims plans may be in pipeline to bring non-citizens to US for Ebola treatment

81 posts in this topic

i don't doubt it's true. that's not what's embarassing to me. obviously treatment in the us has a better outcome than elsewhere. we want to be exceptional and keep it alllll to ourselves. go murica.

But I thought Medical care in America sucked. I thought we were over priced, undere accessed and had poor outcomes. Why would anyone want to come here? Just ask your running buddies.

How about this. Can you volunteer a room in your home or go work in the Ebola clinic? how about it

But I thought Medical care in America sucked. I thought we were over priced, undere accessed and had poor outcomes. Why would anyone want to come here? Just ask your running buddies.

How about this. Can you volunteer a room in your home or go work in the Ebola clinic? how about it

really? you thought medical care in america sucked? we're not talking about this, we're talking about this. you do understand the need to control the spread of ebola, don't you?

who are my running buddies. i'm not running for anything.

i don't know why you'd want me working in an ebola clinic, i work in alcohol - not the right sort of medicine.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

The only people who think medical care in America sucks are those who choose to be without health insurance. They want to receive the best possible care and leave the bill for the rest of us to pay. We've seen them here, opposing the ACA time and time again.

really? you thought medical care in america sucked? we're not talking about this, we're talking about this. you do understand the need to control the spread of ebola, don't you?

i don't know why you'd want me working in an ebola clinic, i work in alcohol - not the right sort of medicine.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

The most effective treatment and control for Ebola is containment .

The only people who think medical care in America sucks are those who choose to be without health insurance. They want to receive the best possible care and leave the bill for the rest of us to pay. We've seen them here, opposing the ACA time and time again.

So you are saying America has some of the best Medical care in the world right ?

The most effective treatment and control for Ebola is containment .

i don't know who they plan on bringing over here for treatment but i would assume it would mostly be people who have some leg in the fight in containing it. obviously we're not going to be concerned with useless noncitizens who have nothing to offer us..

i don't know who they plan on bringing over here for treatment but i would assume it would mostly be people who have some leg in the fight in containing it. obviously we're not going to be concerned with useless noncitizens who have nothing to offer us..

why would we

Timeline

In all fairness, nothing was even submitted or approved. Now that the US obtained effective results in curing the infected patients, there is the need to create more hysteria about nothing. The motley crew can no longer claim 'Obama alone brought Ebola into the US' without also conceding that 'Obama cured it'.

It must suck living from one made up crisis to another....

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

How many cases will be chosen to come here and what are the deciding factors as to who comes and who doesn't? I would also like to know exactly who is going to foot the bill for the rather pricey haz-mat transport and medical treatment needed for Ebola patients, and will those treated here be required to return to Africa or do they get the Obama waiver to stay here permanently after treatment?

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

That's a pretty vague statement.

No it's not unless you don't understand what best medical care is ?

Are you saying it's BS or calling me a liar

Edited by The Nature Boy

Timeline

Before you get to that, it would behoove you to find out if this will ever come to pass. If and when it should be true, then it would be something over which to raise your blood pressure. You're wasting a good stroke over nothing at this point.

How many cases will be chosen to come here and what are the deciding factors as to who comes and who doesn't? I would also like to know exactly who is going to foot the bill for the rather pricey haz-mat transport and medical treatment needed for Ebola patients, and will those treated here be required to return to Africa or do they get the Obama waiver to stay here permanently after treatment?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I've applied for a gov't grant to turn my basement into an Ebola treatment center.

No it's not unless you don't understand what best medical care is ?

Are you saying it's BS or calling me a liar

Best in what way and compared to who?

The jury is still out.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Before you get to that, it would behoove you to find out if this will ever come to pass. If and when it should be true, then it would be something over which to raise your blood pressure. You're wasting a good stroke over nothing at this point.

Given this administration's past history of having the tendency to sugar-coat, under-estimate, volunteer the US taxpayer funds to solve every third world crisis with little or no reason other than the fact he can. I personally would like to know these answers to these questions since I pay a small portion of his and the other useless members of Congress's salary.

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!