Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

yay yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my approved

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

Congrats!

APPROVED! just got the text and freaked OUT (in a good way, of course)! The most painful part is I can't scream about it with my fiance, who is fast asleep at the moment. I was expecting to wait at least another week... what an amazing surprise.

Congrats!

My fiancée checked the website and our petition has been approved!!!

Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats all! Today is our 6 month mark, so I am very happy to see more approvals! :)

Service Center : Texas Service Center          AOS begins!                                                                                            ROC Time!

Transferred? No

Consulate : Montreal, Canada (He is a German, but has been living in Canada for the last 5 years)

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-21                           Packet sent: 2015-06-22                                                                          Packet sent: 2017-11-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-07-29                        NOA1 for I-485 and EAD: 2015-07-02                                                 Receipt notice: 2017-12-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2015-02-03                       Biometrics Appt: 2015-07-28                                                                  Biometrics: 2017-12-28

NVC Received:No notice. Case # 2014-02-18    RFE: 2015-07-21 (RFE on I-485)                                              Approved w/o Interview: 2019-1-17

NVC Left : 2015-02-24                             RFE returned: 2015-07-29                                                                         Recieved: 2019-1-24

Consulate Received : 2015-02-26           Response received: 2015-08-03

Interview Date : 2015-04-15                   EAD Approved: 2015-09-04

Interview Result : APPROVED!! :D  EAD card Received: 2015-09-11

Visa Received : 2015-04-21                      Card Production Ordered: 2015-12-10 (No Interview! :D )

US Entry : 2015-04-23

Marriage : 2015-05-09

german_american_flags.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I called USCIS today I asked the customer svc to transfer me to an officer. After waiting for over one hour, she finally get on the phone and told me there nothing wrong with my case but a decision has not been made yet to call back in 5 days. I don't know if she said that to get me off the phone or because in 5 days it will be 200 days since I filed. My package was sent July 14, 2014 and the processing didn't start until July 15, 2014 according to the officee, I got my NOA1 on July 18, 2014. It is too fustrating dealing with TSC... Has anybody heard anything today yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Tomorrow is my 200 day mark, I think they just pick whatever file they see, it makes no sense it goes from July 8th to July 17th

I think this waiting would be ten times easier if they approve people by their dates, then I would know if they were working on July 6th 7th etc my approval would be soon, but since they don't work that way you just don't know when you are gonna get approved, it's more frustrating to have to wait until 9 or 10 at night every day =(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Tomorrow is my 200 day mark, I think they just pick whatever file they see, it makes no sense it goes from July 8th to July 17th

I think this waiting would be ten times easier if they approve people by their dates, then I would know if they were working on July 6th 7th etc my approval would be soon, but since they don't work that way you just don't know when you are gonna get approved, it's more frustrating to have to wait until 9 or 10 at night every day =(

Agreed that it would be easier if we could follow some sort of system. Sadly, it appears there isn't one. I suspect that the petitions are processed in batches to include those received over a specified period of time, rather than sorted by the date actually received. This may explain the jumping around and skipping over some of them. As for the random ones processed slightly ahead of or behind what would be expected, I think they just grab a few loose ones to plug up the gaps in boxes that aren't quite full. That means you may win or lose.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

It is very fustrating. TSC needs to come up with a better system.

Filed: Timeline

Hey guys I am relatively new to this thread. I was just looking at June TSC thread and one of the member mentioned about his app called "USCIS case tracker." This is an amazing app and I think you guys all need to try.

You can type in your case number and count 100 (or 200, whatever number) from it, it will show you the whole 100 cases in front of yours or before yours. For example, if the last four digits of your case number is 2000, you can type 1900 and count 100. This will show 100 cases summary in front of yours. If you type 2000 and count 200, it will show 200 cases after yours. I was playing around with this app the whole day today and found out that USCIS people have almost finished up until around July 11th.

My case numbers are somewhere in between SRC149035700 - SRC1490357300 and all of F-129F in this number range are not done yet. (NOA-1 in July 24th.)

I have gone all the way down to SRC1490340000. (NOA-1 July 11th). That's about 17000 cases in front of me and finally started to see some NOA-2 approvals...

Among 17,000 cases, k-1 cases are less than 10% (I want to say it's around 5%)

Edited by DanielCP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I called USCIS today I asked the customer svc to transfer me to an officer. After waiting for over one hour, she finally get on the phone and told me there nothing wrong with my case but a decision has not been made yet to call back in 5 days. I don't know if she said that to get me off the phone or because in 5 days it will be 200 days since I filed. My package was sent July 14, 2014 and the processing didn't start until July 15, 2014 according to the officee, I got my NOA1 on July 18, 2014. It is too fustrating dealing with TSC... Has anybody heard anything today yet.

Its been a quiet day on my side as far as TSC is concerned. Tomorrow will be day 215 for us. I called one time and the teir 1 officer actually refused to transfer me and said they have the same information they do lol :) Definitely is very frustrating, but maybe tonight will be another Thursday night of many approvals...hopefully :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey guys I am relatively new to this thread. I was just looking at June TSC thread and one of the member mentioned about his app called "USCIS case tracker." This is an amazing app and I think you guys all need to try.

You can type in your case number and count 100 (or 200, whatever number) from it, it will show you the whole 100 cases in front of yours or before yours. For example, if the last four digits of your case number is 2000, you can type 1900 and count 100. This will show 100 cases summary in front of yours. If you type 2000 and count 200, it will show 200 cases after yours. I was playing around with this app the whole day today and found out that USCIS people have almost finished up until around July 11th.

My case numbers are somewhere in between SRC149035700 - SRC1490357300 and all of F-129F in this number range are not done yet. (NOA-1 in July 24th.)

I have gone all the way down to SRC1490340000. (NOA-1 July 11th). That's about 17000 cases in front of me and finally started to see some NOA-2 approvals...

Thanks I haven't heard about this app...really appreciate it.....kind of worrying that it says they finished up until around July 11th because we sent ours in the first. NOA1 July 3rd :/ I think I'll be giving them a call tomorrow...Thanks again!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Couldn't find an app with that exact name. Is it a paid app?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I found the application it's very interesting thumbs up: you are right it's only about 5 percent of fiancé visas

but even if you have lets say 1500 visas before yours at lot of people get lucky and they get approved, just like some people from July 28th got approved on January 15th and people from July 1st still waiting til this day, with Texas is just a matter of luck

Now I hope they start working on early July cause in 2 weeks they will change their processing time and it should say by December 30th they are working on July 6th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.