ppihtr123

I-751 November 2014 Filers

1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

LOL. I agree. The Jan thread is pretty unfriendly out there. :)

As you said, it is all about everyone getting their cases adjudicated at this point. This wait is certainly taking a toll ... if not too large......on general well being, family life, professional life etc.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't mind if Sammyboy hangs out here :) I also hang out in the January thread even though it's the most unfriendly thread out there. I'm just saying that we are all in the same boat, and it's not about who was approved first and who second... At this point it's all about being approved at some point, hopefully soon!

Stay here with us and don't hang out with those guys. We are a much nicer bunch!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I got response from senator office now they want more 30 days to sent me update on pending case does it really help after senator intervene??

FYI

Your constituent’s Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence (Form I-751), Receipt Number ### and Form CRI-89, Receipt Number ### is pending with an officer at VSC.

Please allow at least thirty days to work your constituent’s case.

If we may be of further assistance, please contact the Vermont Service Center Congressional Unit.

Schedule an infopass appointment, there is no need to wait until Oct 7. Did he say Oct 7th of this year or 2018??? Go to your local office and talk to an IO, when it is person to person interaction they cannot just pretend you are not in the room and they have to come up with answers and look things up in the computer. Bu the Tier 2 is right you cannot apply for two beneficiaries. The IO in your local office will let you know if you can withdraw your Nepal (due to earthquake) application.

Good luck

Sammy, I think you will get your approval some time soon. If you were to receive an RFE, I feel like you would have gotten it with the big RFE mail they sent our last week. Don't give up, I know it is easy to say and hard to do, but soooooooonnnn it will happen:)

I hope thats how it works and that i missed the RFE wagon / pile. I hope the next negative pile is not that of interview letters.

Oh! just to let you friends know, last wednesday at 9 AM. i got a text message from a 540 area code number saying that my case is updated.

When i went online, of course no updates. And that is when i decided to call the office.

Any idea what that text could possibly have meant?

I hope thats how it works and that i missed the RFE wagon / pile. I hope the next negative pile is not that of interview letters.

Oh! just to let you friends know, last wednesday at 9 AM. i got a text message from a 540 area code number saying that my case is updated.

When i went online, of course no updates. And that is when i decided to call the office.

Any idea what that text could possibly have meant?

I am thinking since CSC took over jurisdiction of your case, probably this is what happened and they somehow sent the text. It is possible they just reactivated their system or rebooted it, you will most likely never know:). the good thing is that you are almost there, with any day passing by you are getting closer to getting approved. Trust me me and Moe know patient now, due to VSC.

Also I agree Jan threat has been weird in the least:)

And I am most likely filing for N400 in October, so it seems like I will be keeping in touch with a lot of people again:)

I am thinking since CSC took over jurisdiction of your case, probably this is what happened and they somehow sent the text. It is possible they just reactivated their system or rebooted it, you will most likely never know:). the good thing is that you are almost there, with any day passing by you are getting closer to getting approved. Trust me me and Moe know patient now, due to VSC.

Also I agree Jan threat has been weird in the least:)

And I am most likely filing for N400 in October, so it seems like I will be keeping in touch with a lot of people again:)

My jurisdiction was transferred exactly 30 days ago from receiving the text. Jurisdiction transferred on 8/17. Text received on 9/17. Well that text was a huge scare for me and my anxiety has been off the chain since then. I hope the adjudication of my case does result in an approval in the first atage.... Thats what my lawyer is confident of at least.

I am not sure of doing the n400 as of now, hence relying on this only.

I just dont have it in me to deal with these folks for another year right after this turmoil.

I just dont have it in me to deal with these folks for another year right after this turmoil.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My jurisdiction was transferred exactly 30 days ago from receiving the text. Jurisdiction transferred on 8/17. Text received on 9/17. Well that text was a huge scare for me and my anxiety has been off the chain since then. I hope the adjudication of my case does result in an approval in the first atage.... Thats what my lawyer is confident of at least.

I am not sure of doing the n400 as of now, hence relying on this only.

I think that txt means that your case got transferred to CSC.

Cmon just think if you file for N400 then it will be that much sooner that you will be done with USCIS.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

I think that txt means that your case got transferred to CSC.

Cmon just think if you file for N400 then it will be that much sooner that you will be done with USCIS.

Absolutely i agree with you about getting done with them asap.

It's just that i am one anxious person by nature and it is not fair for my family to even slightly bear the grunt of my anxiety.

Maybe in a few months.......i.e. if this 751 petition goes through smoothly.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi

Active pending VJfilers

VJOLI from December receive message that her application is approved and card is produced. After our conversation, she did submit her case inquiry to VSC.

And after 20 hrs .i.e. today morning 7:30 am she receive message of approval.

Please initiate whatever require step to knock USCIS door

All the users listed below, have you guys also not heard anything or are you just not active on the forums?

YIALANLIU

NEIL81

BGIRI1189

UAOOO

SANDM

MR.BORKSTROM

JAMACIAN LUV

MY UK LOVE

Hi , i didnt receive anything yet - everytime i call and ask for Snr advisor or T2 IO they say card in production and i have been approved but no letter or nothing changed on the website so i won't believe it untill i see something with my eyes..

All the users listed below, have you guys also not heard anything or are you just not active on the forums?

YIALANLIU

NEIL81

BGIRI1189

UAOOO

SANDM

MR.BORKSTROM

JAMACIAN LUV

MY UK LOVE

Hi , i didnt receive anything yet - everytime i call and ask for Snr advisor or T2 IO they say card in production and i have been approved but no letter or nothing changed on the website so i won't believe it untill i see something with my eyes..

Finally heard from VSC officially! they sent me a letter for interview and this explained why when I spoke with T2 he asked me weird questions if I love my wife and if I am living with her>... also they ask me to bring all what I sent again including my passport and my green card..

Is interview good or bad ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Finally heard from VSC officially! they sent me a letter for interview and this explained why when I spoke with T2 he asked me weird questions if I love my wife and if I am living with her>... also they ask me to bring all what I sent again including my passport and my green card..

Is interview good or bad ?

The Interview is very easy for the people whose living together normal life and it's a nightmare for the others whose scamming

So don't worry about it and the good thing you will get the approval after the interview right away

Good luck brother

Ayman thank you so much brother and yes will live together so hopefully it will be ok :)

The Interview is very easy for the people whose living together normal life and it's a nightmare for the others whose scamming

So don't worry about it and the good thing you will get the approval after the interview right away

Good luck brother

Happy chic thank you so much :) my interview is on the 8th of october

What other documentation should i take with me ?

Same stuff?

What is the date of your interview? As the previous poster said, it will be a breeze for bonafide couples! Just make sure you go to the interview prepared with documentation. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.