UncleBeer

Obama to Hide Obamacare Rates Till After Election Day

37 posts in this topic

Being a liberal that's stuck in the muddy left ditch, I also have Monday off. Any chance one of you hard working RWNJ can fill in for me on Monday?

I got your back man. All is well for this RWNJ. I got my Obamacare ironed out and got my buddy signed up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Not sure why Obama would be worried about the election. He doesn't care what congress has to say about anything. He'll just issue executive orders to institute his policies.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Timeline

Not sure why Obama would be worried about the election.

I think he does feel some pressure from the Dem. party, but more than that, the guy is a campaign machine: it's the only thing he knows how to do well, and that's pretty sad all by itself. Notice that six years in, he hasn't put the brakes on fundraising, despite an accelerating pace of international crises (many if not most being consequences of his actions/inactions). It's literally all he knows how to do.

President Obama’s failure to visit the embattled Mexico-US border during his trip out west, while still finding the time to fundraise, play pool, and have a beer, is reminding voters yet again that the President all-too-often prioritizes his job as “Fundraiser-in-Chief” over leading the country.

The President has already attended nearly 400 fundraisers, far out-pacing former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at this point in their presidencies.

Here are 5 times the President attended a Democrat fundraiser during a crisis.

1. The Border Crisis (7/9/14)

Despite being in Dallas, President Obama refused to visit or survey the immigration crisis at the border, instead choosing to attend an intimate gathering of donors raising money for the DCCC.

2. Russian Invasion of Crimea (2/28/14)

“This is now officially happy hour with the Democratic Party,” President Obama declared to a room of Democrat donors as Russian troops prepared to invade Ukraine.

3. ISIS Invasion of Mosul (6/14/14)

As Islamic terrorists completed their invasion of Mosul, one of Iraq’s largest cities, and turned their sights onto Baghdad, President Obama headed up a fundraiser for the DNC in sunny Laguna Beach, CA.

4. The Benghazi Attacks (9/12/12)

Just one day after a terrorist attack on the U.S. Embassy in Libya that left 4 Americans, including an ambassador, dead, President Obama jetted off to Las Vegas for a campaign swing that included a fundraiser and a major campaign rally.

5. The (Lack Of) Jobs Council (January 2012 – June 2012)

During the 2012 presidential campaign, President Obama held more than 100 fundraisersbetween January and June, while his jobs council didn’t even meet once.

6. BONUS

Okay, this wasn’t a fundraiser, or a crisis. But on September 24, 2012, President Obama found the time to sit down with the The View in New York City during a meeting of the UN General Assembly, but couldn’t spare any time to sit down with any foreign leaders who had traveled to New York.

Talk about a detached presidency.

https://www.nrcc.org/2014/07/10/six-times-president-obama-attended-fundraisers-crisis/