Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

I got the same thing. Mine was for not typing in line 9 of my mailing address that it is the same as line 8...

You are not alone in wondering why they make this so difficult for us who are trying to get our loved ones to the USA LEGALLY!!! Family even said it's disgusting all this paperwork that we have to resubmit even though the I-130 is almost the same as the DS forms...

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Paid under AoS changed to n/a called NVC and was told I have a checklist? Does this mean I got cc and a checklist and they will ask me to take the missing docs to the interview? Still waiting on the email...

Any thoughts?

BTW they asked for docs I already submitted.

Edited by imse82

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Paid under AoS changed to n/a called NVC and was told I have a checklist? Does this mean I got cc and a checklist and they will ask me to take the missing docs to the interview? Still waiting on the email...

Any thoughts?

BTW they asked for docs I already submitted.

My impression is that you got a CC and the checklist they are seeing is a false one if you say the documents they were asking were already submitted.

I suggest calling again telling them the docs in the checklist were already submitted. I hope its a CC for you..

USCIS

F2A - Filed for my wife - second leg of our immigration journey.

Jun 05, 2015 - Send i130 form

Jun 08, 2015 - Priority Date (NOA1)

Aug 06, 2015 - NOA2 (Approval) - 59 days from NOA1

NVC

Aug 28, 2015 - NVC Received (Case number available no IIN yet)

Jan 22, 2016 - Received NVC WL.

Jan 22, 2016 - Paid AOS fee.

Feb 02, 2016 - Receive IV Fee Invoice

Feb 04, 2016 - Paid IV Fee

Feb 06, 2016 - DS260 - Done

Feb 13, 2016 - Package Sent

Feb 16, 2016 - NVC Scan Date

Mar 17, 2016 - Case Complete - (Through Phone Call with NVC Mar 18, 2016) - 284 days from NOA1

Mar 24, 2016 - CC email received.

USEM

Mar 30, 2017 - Interview Letter Recieved.

Apr 04, 2017 - Medical

May 02, 2017 - Interview

MMM DD, YYYY - Visa-on-hand

MMM DD, YYYY - CFO

MMM DD, YYYY - POE

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

My impression is that you got a CC and the checklist they are seeing is a false one if you say the documents they were asking were already submitted.

I suggest calling again telling them the docs in the checklist were already submitted. I hope its a CC for you..

Thanks. I hope that's the case. Called and talked to the supervisor Sylvia (what a sweet lady) and she supposed to review my case and call me back.

Anyone seen a case with 3 n/a's and no CC? I can't be the first one :wow:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys im here again to ask..

My AOS and IV Fee are both say PAY NOW.. does it mean i should pay both now? Thanks in advance

Pay whatever you can pay at this point. The earlier the fees are available to pay, the better.

USCIS

F2A - Filed for my wife - second leg of our immigration journey.

Jun 05, 2015 - Send i130 form

Jun 08, 2015 - Priority Date (NOA1)

Aug 06, 2015 - NOA2 (Approval) - 59 days from NOA1

NVC

Aug 28, 2015 - NVC Received (Case number available no IIN yet)

Jan 22, 2016 - Received NVC WL.

Jan 22, 2016 - Paid AOS fee.

Feb 02, 2016 - Receive IV Fee Invoice

Feb 04, 2016 - Paid IV Fee

Feb 06, 2016 - DS260 - Done

Feb 13, 2016 - Package Sent

Feb 16, 2016 - NVC Scan Date

Mar 17, 2016 - Case Complete - (Through Phone Call with NVC Mar 18, 2016) - 284 days from NOA1

Mar 24, 2016 - CC email received.

USEM

Mar 30, 2017 - Interview Letter Recieved.

Apr 04, 2017 - Medical

May 02, 2017 - Interview

MMM DD, YYYY - Visa-on-hand

MMM DD, YYYY - CFO

MMM DD, YYYY - POE

Hi guys im here again to ask..

My AOS and IV Fee are both say PAY NOW.. does it mean i should pay both now? Thanks in advance

If it says pay now and it will allow you to do so then pay it. Just make sure and print your receipt.

If it says pay now and it will allow you to do so then pay it. Just make sure and print your receipt.

Thanks... i clicked email receipt coz i dont have printer right now... ill print later... does receipt have to include in AOS packet?

Thanks... i clicked email receipt coz i dont have printer right now... ill print later... does receipt have to include in AOS packet?

no but the cover paige does. it has a bar code at the bottom and you print on the same paige as the reciept

no but the cover paige does. it has a bar code at the bottom and you print on the same paige as the reciept

Ok thank you for the info... :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I don't think it needs to be but I did anyway

Thanks. I hope that's the case. Called and talked to the supervisor Sylvia (what a sweet lady) and she supposed to review my case and call me back.

Anyone seen a case with 3 n/a's and no CC? I can't be the first one :wow:

That is really weird! Hopefully it is a CC!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

My attorney sent our AOS and IV separately :wow:

So I told him that NVC says that we should send both packages together.

Then he replied "I confirmed that okay with NVC, and both packages eventually reach the same place, NVC office".

May I certainly trust him?? :huh2:

Our packages have already arrived NVC this morning, so anyway I can do nothing but wait for NVC's reply... :(

Edited by red_tree

:ph34r:

USCIS
02.06 2014: I130 sent (Our PD)

02.13 2014: NOA1 from NSC
08.08 2014: NOA2 from NSC
08.14 2014: Shipped to NVC

NVC

09.04 2014: Case Number & IIN assigned

09.10 2014: AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

09.12 2014: Payment status shown as "Paid"

10.07 2014: Submitted DS-260 via CEAC online

10.08 2014: AOS & IV package sent

10.14 2014: Case received e-mail from NVC (scanned date 10.09)

12.11 2014: Case Complete e-mail from NVC

12.12 2014: P4 e-mail from NVC, interview date & time scheduled

Embassy of US in Tokyo

01.09 2015: BIO

01.26 2015: Interview -> Approved!

02.03 2015: Temporary CR-1 printed on my wife's passport

02.10 2015: The first entry in US

03.20 2015: CR1 green card in hand

:idea:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.