e&z

Post NOA2- NVC Stage

777 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, first off Good Luck to you all!! Decided to join this thread as I am also at NVC stage. As of this morning, My NOA2 dated 9/16 has not yet reached NVC. They do not have my file and suggested I call back in another 10 days. I am totally ignoring that as I am reluctant to miss a beat with this entire process, I will call daily until case number issued and on to the next step! :)

TIME LINE

5/21/14 - MAILED I-129F PETITION (L)

5/22/14 - USCIS RCVD PETITION :)

5/27/14 - NOA1 :)

8/11/14 - TRANSFERRED TO CSC?? :unsure:

9/16/14 - NOA2 EMAIL!!! :dancing:

9/22/14 - NOA2 HARD COPY!! :)

10/6/14 - NVC RECEIVED APPROVED PETITION, CASE NUMBER PROVIDED.

10/8/14 - CEAC STATUS "READY"

10/9/14 - PACKAGE LEFT NVC TO DR CONSULATE! :dancing:

10/14/14 - CONSULATE RECEIVED :yes:

10/16/14 - CEAC STATUS UPDATE DATE CHANGE: STILL "READY"

10/20/14 - GOT MY INTERVIEW FOR 12/15/14, CALLED CONSULATE IN DR :goofy:

10/21/14 - INTERVIEW DATE POSTED ON THE IV CURRENT APPOINTMENT LIST

10/24/14 - CEAC STATUS UPDATE DATE CHANGE: STILL "READY"

11/03/14 - PACKET 4 RCVD

12/15/14 - INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!! :D

12/18/14 - CEAC STATUS - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING..........

12/19/14 - CEAC STATUS - ISSUED!

12/24/14 - VISA PICKED UP AT DOMEX

12/25/14 - ENTERED US /FORT LAUDERDALE POE

01/07/15 - SS RECVD

03/01/15 - MARRIED

04/09/15 - AOS PACKAGE SUBMITTED VIA FEDEX

04/14/15 - NOA RCVD

05/07/15 - BIOMETRICS COMPLETED

06/23/15 - EAD APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello everyone, first off Good Luck to you all!! Decided to join this thread as I am also at NVC stage. As of this morning, My NOA2 dated 9/16 has not yet reached NVC. They do not have my file and suggested I call back in another 10 days. I am totally ignoring that as I am reluctant to miss a beat with this entire process, I will call daily until case number issued and on to the next step! :)

Keep us posted. When yours is sent, mine will be too. I dont have the time to keep calling...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

SO just a heads up.

As I said.. yesterday called NVC and the lady told me that our case is still at them...I checked the CEAC status and it said at NVC...

I've checked it today and it says ready, meaning it reached the embassy (today actually)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... My status never changed to "in transit"....so the people there aren't doing the best job at updating the site.

So anyday now I will receive the yellow envelope. ... Totally unexpected to be this soon..

Good luck, guys.

File sent - May 1st
NOA1 - May 9th
Transferred - August 8th
NOA2 - September 11th

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

My case was approved on September 12th but still not received by NVC. Why is it taking too long for CSC to send cases to NVC. Am seeing other service center process going much faster.

Did you call them today? Just wondering since I was debating to call NVC tonight or tomorrow night.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Did you call them today? Just wondering since I was debating to call NVC tonight or tomorrow night.

A transfer from CSC with an noa2 of 9/11 called this morning & the nvc had their file. There's a good chance those of us waiting have been sent too. The problem is, I don't exactly have the time to call...

Anyone know how long it takes to receive the letter with the case # on it?

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Timeline

A transfer from CSC with an noa2 of 9/11 called this morning & the nvc had their file. There's a good chance those of us waiting have been sent too. The problem is, I don't exactly have the time to call...

Anyone know how long it takes to receive the letter with the case # on it?

Yeah, I saw that right after posting here, thanks.

My NOA2 says I should have a written notification from NVC within 30 days of the NOA2 date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I got our noa2 August 29 . Our case is now in Guatemala since sep 26 . What's next .. Guatemala Embassy has to send me something to star my docs for interview .. How long will take to me complete the process until te interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How do i search NVC status

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

The above link works only when you have your new case number (you will need to call to obtain this)

Select 'immigrant visa'.

I called NVC earlier today and I was on hold for about 30 mins but didn't have the patience of waiting. All you have to do is keep calling 10 - 15 times, you will get through but have to wait for a long time to talk to them. I called USCIS though today but they told me my case is not yet send to NVC and that I could take 30-60 days before NVC receives it which sounds crazy. I can't wait though. I will try NVC later today before they close , I will keep u posted. If you have any update too from them plz let me know.

Timeline

I'm getting a bit stressed out seeing CSC people with noa2 dates after mine arriving at NVC while I still wait. Thanks USCIS for providing more anxiety!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.