Trumplestiltskin

The NRA’s Multimillion-Dollar New Ad Campaign Is Despicable

70 posts in this topic

I get it now. The other developed countries have the luxury of not having all that many black folk and it is for that reason that they're not crime ridden despite a rather soft justice system. Does that sum it up there for you, LIB? Is that what you've been hurting to say?

Well the fact is they do commit a shockingly disproportionate number of crime. If young black males starting committing crime in proportion to thier percent of the population our crime rate would drop well below most other first world countries.

That is a fact nobody is comfortable talking about , but a fact none the less. I am sure some of you will find this little factoid racist. I am merely pointing out the truth. Why it's the truth is debatable and has nothing to do with skin color, I am convinced.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well the fact is they do commit a shockingly disproportionate number of crime. If young black males starting committing crime in proportion to thier percent of the population our crime rate would drop well below most other first world countries.

That is a fact nobody is comfortable talking about , but a fact none the less. I am sure some of you will find this little factoid racist. I am merely pointing out the truth. Why it's the truth is debatable and has nothing to do with skin color, I am convinced.

There's recognising the fact and agreeing with the conclusions you choose to draw from it. Quite different things.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

During disasters in Japan there has not been rioting and looting. Folks waiting for hours for a bowl of rice. ... It is a cultural upbringing ... Look at the disasters here in this country looting and burning. the hood culture strikes.

This is never said in Japan...

BxsVVmhIQAAN81l.jpg

Antonio French @AntonioFrench Follow

"If Darren Wilson get off y'all better bring every army y'all got. Cause it's going down."

7:53 PM - 16 Sep 2014

From your home town last night Marvin

You are never going to hear that said in Japan.....

In Japan we are better prepared for disasters and know how to react. Trained from kindergarten .

The individual vs the group

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Complete bs

During disasters in Japan there has not been rioting and looting. Folks waiting for hours for a bowl of rice. ... It is a cultural upbringing ... Look at the disasters here in this country looting and burning. the hood culture strikes.

This is never said in Japan...

BxsVVmhIQAAN81l.jpg

Antonio French @AntonioFrench Follow

"If Darren Wilson get off y'all better bring every army y'all got. Cause it's going down."

7:53 PM - 16 Sep 2014

From your home town last night Marvin

You are never going to hear that said in Japan.....

Wow, one person makes speaks for all of us. Classic. Hey NB, you see this?

Nothing wrong with that. It might be inconvenient (compared to what we are used to now), but that is the sort of gun control I could get behind. Mental health is a great checkpoint. Unfortunately, it wouldn't stop incidents such as Sandy Hook, since the guns used didn't even belong to the shooter. As with all laws, there are ways around them. And folks who truly WANT guns will get them, by hook or by crook.

Another thing that is severely lacking in gun control is the lack of tracking (as in ZERO) of subsequent sales. Even taking straw sales out of the pic, there are way too many guns not registered to their current owners.

(P.S. I was making up the Korea story, to see if anyone would jump on it. In 4 years over there, I never saw a gun except on a military person. They are out there, I know, but POW ownership is very low in Korea, much like Japan.)

I didn't want to call you out since I didn't know Korea's laws. But Asia's gun laws are strict as hell, you're looking at 20+ years for just holding,ammo, and firing one.

You hate hearing about hiring and other institutionalized racism, but this is your signature line. You can't have it both ways.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg