We Keep Receipts

Columbia University Student Will Drag Her Mattress Around Campus Until Her Rapist Is Gone

108 posts in this topic

just think of how getting kicked out of school for rape could affect a young man's life? all over a bit of booty. tsk tsk.

Google duke Lacrosse team. Life ruined by false rape charges

right. keep bringing up that story. it applies to everything.

Marvin said in another thread, Men should probably not pop off about rape.

I am going to take his advice and shut it now

I love you all

Peace

and have a great day

Google duke Lacrosse team. Life ruined by false rape charges

There's always going to be liars, doesn't mean women don't get raped.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I love you all

Peace

and have a great day

ridiculous. whatever. men can pop off about rape, why not? men probably shouldn't pop off with discrediting a victim straight off, based one one single case, sure. but men get raped too. men's daughters, wives, sisters, mothers get raped. men have every reason to be involved in the discussion. so why should you feel you can't speak about it?

ridiculous. whatever. men can pop off about rape, why not? men probably shouldn't pop off with discrediting a victim straight off, based one one single case, sure. but men get raped too. men's daughters, wives, sisters, mothers get raped. men have every reason to be involved in the discussion. so why should you feel you can't speak about it?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Perhaps people should be putting you on ignore for this sort of nonsense, rather than the other way around.

It says a lot about you that you'd joke around about an issue like this. There are probably women on here who've been raped, but whatever. They probably made it up too :rolleyes:

Edited by Hail Ming!

I love you all

Peace

and have a great day

Trust me, it's probably one of the(if not worse) thing to happen to a woman. I'll always believe it until there's 100% proof it didn't happen. I've seen up close how it changes people.

Yeah there are folks who claim rape and it's false. One of the guys I knew back in the Army brought a woman home for the night. Thought he would be cool and make her walk home after they were done. Smart move. She walked home and filed a case against him. The MP's called me(I was Staff Duty for the night) and had to go and arrest him. About 2 days later she recanted and said she was mad for how he treated her and wanted to teach him a lesson. The damage was done, he had to be transferred to 1st Cav about a week later. Soon afterwards, he went AWOL and no one saw him again. A situation that could have been avoided if he just gave her the simplest amount of respect.

Lesson to be learned. Always treat people with respect.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Trust me, it's probably one of the(if not worse) thing to happen to a woman. I'll always believe it until there's 100% proof it didn't happen. I've seen up close how it changes people.

Yeah there are folks who claim rape and it's false. One of the guys I knew back in the Army brought a woman home for the night. Thought he would be cool and make her walk home after they were done. Smart move. She walked home and filed a case against him. The MP's called me(I was Staff Duty for the night) and had to go and arrest him. About 2 days later she recanted and said she was mad for how he treated her and wanted to teach him a lesson. The damage was done, he had to be transferred to 1st Cav about a week later. Soon afterwards, he went AWOL and no one saw him again. A situation that could have been avoided if he just gave her the simplest amount of respect.

Lesson to be learned. Always treat people with respect.

until they don't deserve it anymore, I might add

Val, to be fair. I told NB that I don't think men should speak on it. My words were if it's not 100% condemnation you're going to get the business. There's no justification to it, which is why when someone starts coming up with excuses as to why it happened or other garbage, it's wrong.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Perhaps people should be putting you on ignore for this sort of nonsense, rather than the other way around.

It says a lot about you that you'd joke around about an issue like this. There are probably women on here who've been raped, but whatever. They probably made it up too :rolleyes:

You said what I was thinking. This probably hits closer to home than most folks will admit. That's why I don't play around with it.

until they don't deserve it anymore, I might add

Doesn't matter. Handle it with grace.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Val, to be fair. I told NB that I don't think men should speak on it. My words were if it's not 100% condemnation you're going to get the business. There's no justification to it, which is why when someone starts coming up with excuses as to why it happened or other garbage, it's wrong.

As you all can see, it is all Marvin's fault

Please continue

in my opinion, it is more important that men do speak on it. how else can rid ourselves of the culture?