We Keep Receipts

Columbia University Student Will Drag Her Mattress Around Campus Until Her Rapist Is Gone

108 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

It's jsut not typical victim behavior is all I am saying

Everything you guys say is all about being afraid to come foreword. She is advertising

In theory she was until she found other victims. However, there is no evidence from what i've read. We can't just go on 3 peoples reports only otherwise its just a witch hunt.

1d35bdb6477b38fedf8f1ad2b4c743ea.jpg

Everything you guys say is all about being afraid to come foreword. She is advertising

Nothing is typical about rape.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Surely that it is universal? Otherwise its discrimination.

I haven't heard of it happening to a man.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

if you knew anything about 'typical victim behavior', which is it obvious that you don't, then you'd rethink your assumption.

second, maybe read the actual background of the case. which you clearly haven't. unless you have a hard time understanding why a rape victim is weary to tell anyone at all..

funny if she had run directly and reported it as soon as it happened, you'd probably want to know what she was in such a big hurry for.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

if you knew anything about 'typical victim behavior', which is it obvious that you don't, then you'd rethink your assumption.

second, maybe read the actual background of the case. which you clearly haven't. unless you have a hard time understanding why a rape victim is weary to tell anyone at all..

funny if she had run directly and reported it as soon as it happened, you'd probably want to know what she was in such a big hurry for.

Well said. I suspect some master baiting.

Well said. I suspect some master baiting.

falling for the master baiter is the best kind of fun. the only committment you need to the cause is self commitment.

Nothing is typical about rape.

Like I said I am no expert on the subject. I could be wrong.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

And real rape doesn't ruin lives? Of course not. :rolleyes:

Accusations of rape that didn't happen can ruin lives too. I'm not saying that's what happened here. But I feel like it's something women don't talk about. Rape needs to be investigated and proven just like anything else. In some cases the accused is presumed guilty. Not saying most or all, but sometimes. We need to remember that.

Accusations of rape that didn't happen can ruin lives too. I'm not saying that's what happened here. But I feel like it's something women don't talk about. Rape needs to be investigated and proven just like anything else. In some cases the accused is presumed guilty. Not saying most or all, but sometimes. We need to remember that.

Rape needs to be investigated and proven but when it comes to judgment and death on the spot by cops investigation is not needed? Contradictory actions and statements on VJ are becoming too common.

False accusations and real rape both hurt. However, a woman that is truly raped can rarely gain her life back while a male participating in sports can.

Trust is always a huge lost to a woman. How can she trust another man again? Not including the damage it does to the body and sometimes lots of reconstructive surgery, in cases of ####### rape. For young girls, the uterus is torn and many lose the ability to ever, EVER, have kids.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Rape needs to be investigated and proven but when it comes to judgment and death on the spot by cops investigation is not needed? Contradictory actions and statements on VJ are becoming too common.

False accusations and real rape both hurt. However, a woman that is truly raped can rarely gain her life back while a male participating in sports can.

Trust is always a huge lost to a woman. How can she trust another man again? Not including the damage it does to the body and sometimes lots of reconstructive surgery, in cases of ####### rape. For young girls, the uterus is torn and many lose the ability to ever, EVER, have kids.

All crimes should be investigated and the accused is innocent until proven guilty. That's the law and I agree with it. I can't speak for the others.

And I'm not trying to downplay rape. Appropriate and reasonable punishment should be dished out if found guilty. The realty of punishment for rape or murder, is that it will never really give the victim back that which has been taken, regardless of what it is. That's the unfortunate thing about crimes of this nature. The victim always gets hosed.