Karee

Dallas police arrest cousin for murder of missing 5-year-old girl

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Then again, isn't all hate weird?

I just think it's weird for someone to say they 'hate' illegal immigrants. People migrate (legally or otherwise) for all sorts of reasons - desperation and deprivation not least among them. I get people going through immigration legally are fed up with the perception of people south of the border jumping the queue (at least the appearance of that), but 'hate'. Really!?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I think the unreasonable thing is tying this somehow to his immigration status. No he should not be here illegally. But no, illegal immigrants are not more prone to this type of behavior than legal residents. I don't know that anyone could prove that with any real numbers. Two separate issues.

if you happen to ever have nothing remotely interesting to do with your life, read the winchester daily monitor online, they like to post mugshots of the really 'hard hitting' crimes affecting our area. lol. if one of those mugshots happen to be of a hispanic looking person, you can normally find the corresponding comment about the perp being 'illegal' - it doesn't matter if they are actually here legally or not, or if the article even mentions it. if you look hispanic, around here, you're illegal until proven otherwise.

I think the unreasonable thing is tying this somehow to his immigration status. No he should not be here illegally. But no, illegal immigrants are not more prone to this type of behavior than legal residents. I don't know that anyone could prove that with any real numbers. Two separate issues.

Please take your logic and reason, and skeedaddle. We will have none of that here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Why not just hate all aliens? As with love, one should never dispense hate sparingly. Furthermore, qualifying them as illegal doesn't really justify warranting more or less hatred and it would sound more honest.

why? well, I not have any issues with legal aliens in the USA.

I have issues with illegal aliens in the USA doing work that teenagers in the USA did, 4 decades ago. See, those grunt jobs were stepping stones into higher and better work, with most folk doing the grunt jobs to pay for college and then becoming upwardly mobile. Also, doing the grunt jobs was a test of character, very important for the teenager group, usually if done well emanating in a glowing letter of recommendation that can be shown on the next job interview.

That isn't the case, at all, this decade - I put the blame squarely on 1 segment in the USA, illegal aliens... Sure, folk will sputter about companies that hire them, and I'm all on board for nailing them as well, but I ain't digressing on this one point.

----

an aside -

I reviewed a friend's floor recently, before during and after the reconstruction. Somehow, he had hired a Chinese floor person. I studied him in the during phase. His skills and techniques mimicked most illegal alien floor installers (which is really bad, fwiw) and I suddenly surmised - my God - he learned his skills from illegal aliens here in Houston ! This man was no artisan, had no real skills about it, and I was quite sad for my friend - they have a really cr@ppy floor installation now...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

And I have issues with all the manufacturing that left our country and went to Asia where they can employ laborers for subhuman salaries, but I don't hate these workers for that. If anything I feel sorry for their condition, but definitely hate is not something I feel for any Chinese worker.

why? well, I not have any issues with legal aliens in the USA.

I have issues with illegal aliens in the USA doing work that teenagers in the USA did, 4 decades ago. See, those grunt jobs were stepping stones into higher and better work, with most folk doing the grunt jobs to pay for college and then becoming upwardly mobile. Also, doing the grunt jobs was a test of character, very important for the teenager group, usually if done well emanating in a glowing letter of recommendation that can be shown on the next job interview.

That isn't the case, at all, this decade - I put the blame squarely on 1 segment in the USA, illegal aliens... Sure, folk will sputter about companies that hire them, and I'm all on board for nailing them as well, but I ain't digressing on this one point.

----

an aside -

I reviewed a friend's floor recently, before during and after the reconstruction. Somehow, he had hired a Chinese floor person. I studied him in the during phase. His skills and techniques mimicked most illegal alien floor installers (which is really bad, fwiw) and I suddenly surmised - my God - he learned his skills from illegal aliens here in Houston ! This man was no artisan, had no real skills about it, and I was quite sad for my friend - they have a really cr@ppy floor installation now...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Dallas police say the 5-year-old girl found slain this weekend was hanged by a shirt in an apartment closet.

And the man who police have charged with killing Katherina Gonzalez — her 17-year-old cousin Angel Sanches-Zenteno — claims that he was merely “an accomplice,” according to police documents.

Sanchez-Zenteno told police in an interview that he did initially lie to officers at the scene when he told them he knew nothing of his cousin’s whereabouts.

He said another man named “Carlos” took him and the girl at gunpoint into a vacant apartment. He said he was “forced to enter a closet and stay there for approximately 35 minutes,” according to police documents. He said that he heard the girl crying and someone kicking and also heard a knocking sound.

Police say he then told detectives, “I did not rape her.”

Sanches-Zenteno heard the apartment door close and then left the closet, he told police. He said he didn’t see the girl on his way out. He said he saw neighbors looking for her when he went outside.

Police took his finger nail clippings and saliva for DNA testing.

Sanches-Zenteno has been charged with capital murder of a child under six years old. His bail is set at $1 million.

Source: http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/accused-child-killer-says-man-named-carlos-was-the-real-killer.html/

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.