dwheels76

October 2014 Interviews

1,137 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hey guys! got my interview scheduled for 1st Oct. I checked status on the CEAC page and it shows 'Ready'. Does that mean it has already been shipped to New Delhi? or is it ready to be shipped?

My goodness why have you been waiting for so long for interview. Did something happen and they moved your case complete date?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

That was the DHL packages going out from NVC to the embassy. This is what people are talking about when they say In-Transit.

If you got to the 1st post there is instructions on how to track

Wow, that's quite amazing. Thank you so much!

I hope the one sent to Paris is ours. Our CC was on Sept. 15th. I haven't checked with NVC yet, though.

Anyway, I am glad that things are moving forward... after long long months of waiting..

Hey... That's wonderful!

More details please... how was the exit and through which neighboring country? What was the POE airport? Was this his first US trip? Did he stop grinning yet?

Exit was long, (about six hours of traveling), bc of the lines at the bridge, (many ppl were leaving for Haj). But no questions out of the ordinary. Airport was in Jordan. POE was at JFK. Not his first trip here. He is one happy camper!! (Me, too!!!!). :D

I just have tears. I am so happy he is safe and in your arms. WOW I hope you guys right a book. I mean this man can truly say he walked through fire and war to get to his beloved. I love a happy ending. excuse me..... :cry:(L)

Thank you !!!! :)

Yes, he is one very amazing husband and man. :):D

2013-02-18

Married

2013-03-15

Sent I-130 Packet to USCIS

2013-03-28

NOA1

2013-11-13

Case transferred to NSC

2014-01-23

NOA2 given by USCIS

2014-01-24

Case sent to NVC

2014-02-06

Case received by NVC

2014-03-14

NVC case number assigned

2014-03-17

DS-261 completed

2014-06-25

NVC Case Complete

2014-07-09

Interview Appointment Scheduled

2014-08-07

Interview Appointment Date

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline

Super-optimistically booked flights, we're leaving a week from the interview for husband's job interviews. Embassy assured us it would take only a few days to get the passport back, hopefully with the visa... :)

IR1 took 520 days....

Timeline

Our CC was on Sept 15th and it seems that some packages from NVC have already been sent to Embassy in Paris but when I checked the CEAC website, our status was still "At NVC".

Does that mean that our documents have not left NVC yet?

Timeline

Super-optimistically booked flights, we're leaving a week from the interview for husband's job interviews. Embassy assured us it would take only a few days to get the passport back, hopefully with the visa... :)

Your embassy is quite open-ended with time frame. here's to same day for you.

Visa issued same day? Sometimes ball.gif If not whats the waiting period? Anything from two hours to two weeks. Non-immigrant Visas (K1 and K3 for example) are generally obtained faster than CR-1 or IR-1 visas.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline

Your embassy is quite open-ended with time frame. here's to same day for you.

Visa issued same day? Sometimes ball.gif If not whats the waiting period? Anything from two hours to two weeks. Non-immigrant Visas (K1 and K3 for example) are generally obtained faster than CR-1 or IR-1 visas.

Yup, we'll just have to wait and see. Husband has to head to the interview that day anyways, so if I won't get the visa by then, hopefully they'll give me my passport back and I can travel. If not, then husband has to go to his interviews without his good luck charm :)

IR1 took 520 days....

Timeline

Our CC was on Sept 15th and it seems that some packages from NVC have already been sent to Embassy in Paris but when I checked the CEAC website, our status was still "At NVC".

Does that mean that our documents have not left NVC yet?

Correct hasn't left NVC. That package on the 17th arrived at embasy then. Usually the NVC sjhips out fridays and mondays.

When you call and they tell you the date your petition left it usually is 3 days before its logged in (You notice how Boston is the leav poit). So monday you would put the friday date and se what comes up.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Correct hasn't left NVC. That package on the 17th arrived at embasy then. Usually the NVC sjhips out fridays and mondays.

When you call and they tell you the date your petition left it usually is 3 days before its logged in (You notice how Boston is the leav poit). So monday you would put the friday date and se what comes up.

Ok, I am a little bit disappointed that the our documents have not left yet.. but thanks for your info.

I will check on Monday. I hope to hear a good news soon..

He's here.......

:D

Husband said POE was a snap!! He went to the noncitizen line. Showed his package, got the stamp, was brought to a room, was immediately fingerprinted and signed a paper. Then, told to collect his luggage and told to go on his way. No searches or questions. He said next to the little fingerprinting room was a room full of ppl waiting. He was not brought there or told to wait. He was one of the first ones out of the arrivals exit.

Thank you to all who have helped w this who confusing and frustrating process!!! :)

This makes me so happy!!! I'm so thrilled that he is safe here with you :-) May you both have a happy, peaceful and blessed marriage together - YOU DESERVE IT!!

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

OK just finished reading through all 48 pages on this thread. Gus told me I had a Case Complete yesterday night, so I guess I belong here now and I couldn't be happier. So this is me, saying HI everyone :)

Does anybody know if we can schedule the medical before we have an interview date? We have to fly for both the medical and for the interview, at first I was thinking we would do both on one trip but now I'm thinking I'd like to get his medical done as soon as possible just to take the pressure off and do it on 2 separate trips. Worrying about the results not coming in time would kill both of us. We are going to be interviewing at Montreal.

Married: May 19, 2002
NOA1: November 25, 2013
NOA2: May 19, 2014 (anniversary gift!)
NVC received: June 3, 2014
Case # assigned: June 23, 2014
DS-261 complete: July 7, 2014
DS-261 accepted: July 9, 2014
Email received from NVC re: AOS fee: July 8, 2014
AOS fee paid: July 9, 2014
(waited 1 more week for snail mail tax transcript, still hasn't arrived a month after sending request, decided to send I-864 with photocopy instead)

I-864 sent: July 19, 2014 (Decided on Electronic Processing)
I-864 accepted: July 28 & 31 (sent twice because of PDF password thingy)
Sent IV package: August 7, 2014
IV package accepted: August 8, 2014
IV fee invoiced/paid: August 19, 2014
DS-260 completed: August 22, 2014
CASE COMPLETE: September 19, 2014 :dancing: :joy: :dancing:
Medical: November 3, 2014
Interview: November 7, 2014

APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Timeline

OK just finished reading through all 48 pages on this thread. Gus told me I had a Case Complete yesterday night, so I guess I belong here now and I couldn't be happier. So this is me, saying HI everyone :)

Does anybody know if we can schedule the medical before we have an interview date? We have to fly for both the medical and for the interview, at first I was thinking we would do both on one trip but now I'm thinking I'd like to get his medical done as soon as possible just to take the pressure off and do it on 2 separate trips. Worrying about the results not coming in time would kill both of us. We are going to be interviewing at Montreal.

Welcome to the group. I have you added on the spreadsheet. Not sure about Canada and if you need interview letter before you can go to medical. Call the medical places monday and find out.

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.