Frips

Explenation letter

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

What do you think? A short summary of our case for explanation letter?

After divorce my, then little, son and I came back to Croatia, where he started and finished elementary school. We are both US citizens and legally reside in Croatia. All this years we were coming back to US to visit our friends and relatives.
In this period I met my husband in early 2012 through my work. We started to date and our relationship has progressed. At beginning of 2013 we started to renovate his apartment in XXXXX where we live together. After two and a half years together we also decided to get married. We were married this august, 2014.
In this period my son finished elementary school and his wish was to continue his education in the US. Last year he started there his 1st year of high school. Now he is attending 2nd year.
I miss a lot all my friends and family back in US. Especially my husband and I both miss Luka, so our wish is to go back.

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You don't need a cover letter but if you do write one, you'll need to tidy up the English some; this is confusing to read.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

Penguin: yes I know:/

Nlr: for I-130 petition....

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

That's not really needed. If you want to add a cover sheet just to list what's in the I-130 petition package. http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_bring_your_foreign_spouse_to_live_in_the_US#Attachment_1_.E2.80.93_I-130_Cover_Sheet

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.